#FIGHTFOR15: The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area

Never saw that coming, didja?

The real minimum wage is $0.

The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area.
One way to drive out Republicans.

Take away the only job they are qualified for.
Thanks for the lesson on leftist tolerance.
Go look at the posts on babies being ripped from their mother's arms coming from your kind and tell us about "tolerance".

Wasn't it you who said, "Its to troll the Leftards, and they fell for it hook, line, sinker." Referring to Melania Trump's "I don't care" jacket when it came to immigrant children being ripped from their mother's arms?

Aren't you the slime that posts threads complaining the minimum wage is too much?

Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Do to Higher Min Wage

Yea, you are one piece of work. You show us what tolerance isn't.

STFU!

Amazing the same people who say we need tariffs for more jobs are so excited about a potential job killer. Makes no sense....

Trump and his supporters are just about sticking it to someone....anyone. It doesn't matter the target. Psychologists would call it a classic case of trying to compensate for shortcomings. Trying to pick which one in that target-rich environment is the only challenge they pose.

:lol:

Then why are you still whining about me, instead of discussing the thread topic?
I was thinking a doctor may actually get to something worth discussing. Our online doctor seems to be a quack.

So. What is your solution to wages and tech?

As I've said numerous times already in this thread, I don't see it as a problem that requires a "solution" at this point in time. I don't see the apocalypse that you imagine.
Way to back out of a thread you never should have entered into. You have jack shit to offer but thanks for being a prick while doing it.

I'm not "backing out" of the thread, fuckwit- I'm responding to it.

This thread isn't about "solutions". It never was about solutions, because the problem isn't real. It's just more bullshit.

The OP started this thread to attack liberals, not to find "solutions" to a problem that isn't real.
Ok cupcake, go sleep this one off in your safe space and try again tomorrow,

Your projection is adorable. I realize that now you see what a little bitch you were being earlier and are trying your best to save face - but your posts in the thread is still here, for all to see.

Now, how about actually addressing what I've posted, rather than continuing to bargle.

I was thinking a doctor may actually get to something worth discussing. Our online doctor seems to be a quack.

So. What is your solution to wages and tech?

As I've said numerous times already in this thread, I don't see it as a problem that requires a "solution" at this point in time. I don't see the apocalypse that you imagine.
Way to back out of a thread you never should have entered into. You have jack shit to offer but thanks for being a prick while doing it.

This thread isn't about "solutions". It never was about solutions, because the problem isn't real. It's just more bullshit.

The OP started this thread to attack liberals, not to find "solutions" to a problem that isn't real.

Your projection is adorable. I realize that now you see what a little bitch you were being earlier and are trying your best to save face - but your posts in the thread is still here, for all to see.

Now, how about actually addressing what I've posted, rather than continuing to bargle.
You can drink a lot. I’ll give you that.

And you can troll a lot. But not very well.

I'm waiting for you to address my posts.

Should I just assume you don't have the intellectual capacity to do so?

And you can troll a lot. But not very well.

I'm waiting for you to address my posts.

Should I just assume you don't have the intellectual capacity to do so?

IMHO such an assumption is spot on.

The point is, innovation doesn't stop. There will always be new problems in search of solutions. Humanity, if nothing else, has an extraordinary ability to adapt to new paradigms.

If fast-food workers go the way of the buggy-whip manufactures, so be it. There will be a new paradigm, and we'll adjust.
Exactly, it is not low wages that drive innovation

Automation has been advancing for a long time. Remember when ATM machines took so many bank teller's jobs? When is the last time you dropped a roll of film off at a photobooth? Machines will be doing a lot more than flipping hamburgers, and it has nothing to do with people deserving a living wage.

Well the reality is machines will replace those like you and the sooner the better...

You want a living wage then do something that is worth being paid that living wage and flipping a burger is not one of those jobs!

Automation has been advancing for a long time. Remember when ATM machines took so many bank teller's jobs? When is the last time you dropped a roll of film off at a photobooth? Machines will be doing a lot more than flipping hamburgers, and it has nothing to do with people deserving a living wage.

Well the reality is machines will replace those like you and the sooner the better...

You want a living wage then do something that is worth being paid that living wage and flipping a burger is not one of those jobs!

Get back with me when they invent a retired machine who doesn't give a shit about schedules, and doesn't do anything it doesn't want to.

I don't think hookers should cost so much either.

If they get to expensive they can be replaced by Robots

harmony-sex-robot.jpg

Just put your money in the slot

Not the point. The economic point is, social services cost around fourteen dollar an hour, by comparison. It is an Economic Reason, for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. And, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. Short term fluctuations will subside at the new equilibrium.

product-image-422231574_800x.jpg

harmony-sex-robot.jpg

we want to "lose simple low wage jobs" whenever possible.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage can do that by government fiat. Moving the "goalposts" is a function of Government.

harmony-sex-robot.jpg

At least you know when that one was last disinfected.

product-image-422231574_800x.jpg
They are way overpriced and illegal in the USA...

Forum List

Back