Filthy "refugees" set up illegal camp next to Paris Terror Attack Memorial

Don't you guys think it is a little degrading to treat veterans like they are a "special" case. No, they are no fucking different than everyone else. It would be best if all the people pretending to give a fuck, would actually shut the fuck up.
So how would YOU know what our veterans have been through protecting YOUR rights???

You can begin by telling us about YOUR military service...
I am irrelevant.

We are talking about veterans here, and vets who are homeless and without jobs are bums. The world has limitless opportunities. Stop sucking every veterans dick because you have a patriot complex.

Last edited:
Onyx you are about as wrong as wrong can be, ( not all on the street are vets) but I would say that almost every vet you see on the street has some mental illness and was failed by the system.
People with mental illnesses are weak.
The only disservice the system did them was allowing people too weak for war to serve.

I fucking hate how all you self righteous pricks pretend to care about people with mental illnesses, and in the process degrade them by treating them like children. No, you are the one's who failed veterans. Not the system.

You guys talk a big game about being tough, but you treat vets like entitled babies. It should be an honor to fight in uniform. There should be no expectation to get rewarded for serving in the armed forces.

A vet bum is still a bum who would prefer to sit on their ass and ask for help, rather than doing work like the rest of us.

Veterans have served in the armed forces with our tax dollars, without our consent. Many of us paid unwillingly for them to be fed and sheltered so they could play soldier and live the lifestyle they signed up for.
GFY retard.

Onyx you are about as wrong as wrong can be, ( not all on the street are vets) but I would say that almost every vet you see on the street has some mental illness and was failed by the system.
The only disservice the system did them was allowing people too weak for war to serve.

I fucking hate how all you self righteous pricks pretend to care about people with mental illnesses, and in the process degrade them by treating them like children. No, you are the one's who failed veterans. Not the system.
GFY retard

Don't you guys think it is a little degrading to treat veterans like they are a "special" case. No, they are no fucking different than everyone else. It would be best if all the people pretending to give a fuck, would actually shut the fuck up.
Yet you idiot libtards treat crack whores like they are special. GFY retard

I am irrelevant.

We are talking about veterans here, and vets who are homeless and without jobs are bums. The world has limitless opportunities. Stop sucking every veterans dick because you have a patriot complex.

Looks like you have been trolling around since you joined a week

Your knowledge is very relevant..........
but obviously you have tons of anger..maybe your daddy was in the war, dumped you on a doorstep and left you there.

The know it all that doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.:badgrin::asshole:

Yeah your sitting in your dirty underwear, picking your nose, and scratching your ass on the internet because of these people who fought for your freedom dumb ass.

As an addiction counselor I will say that you are very wrong, many come back with PTS, or they came back addicted.

The men came home from Vietnam with Americans spitting in their face, war was a big taboo back in the late 60's 70's

While putting myself through school I once was a home health aide to a disabled man wounded in the war, he lived in a shack and was dying. His insurance would only cover for a few days.

I did my thesis on a man coming back from Iraq and was in a addiction center getting help. He is traumatized by what he was ordered to do , killing women and children.

There's not only a high homeless rate amongst veterans, also there's a disturbingly high suicide rate :(
There is a high suicide rate among drug users of all kinds.
And rich folk...

You guys talk a big game about being tough, but you treat vets like entitled babies. It should be an honor to fight in uniform. There should be no expectation to get rewarded for serving in the armed forces.

A vet bum is still a bum who would prefer to sit on their ass and ask for help, rather than doing work like the rest of us.

Veterans have served in the armed forces with our tax dollars, without our consent. Many of us paid unwillingly for them to be fed and sheltered so they could play soldier and live the lifestyle they signed up for.
You are a disgraceful, vile pile of shit.

Welcome to my ignore list.

When I got off active duty, no one help me find and get;
a job
a home
a bong...
There are plenty out there, just go and get what you need..But the weed supply was a little dry..
What year was that, jack ass? Things have been quite a bit different since about 2007 if you havent heard, moron.

GFY retard.
It is amazing that such self centered ungrateful ass holes exist.

GFY retard.
It is amazing that such self centered ungrateful ass holes exist.
It's either that or being a naive fool. I lack the social complex that forces me to pretend to give a fuck, and ignore what I know to be true.

Yeah your sitting in your dirty underwear, picking your nose, and scratching your ass on the internet because of these people who fought for your freedom dumb ass.

If that is the image you want to hold in your head, then go right ahead. Doesn't make it true though. Sorry.

Not liberal, but here's the thing. I am also not a mindless idiot who generalizes entire groups of people with undeserving positive perceptions. That is what I see happening with veterans, and no, most of them are not even close to being as heroic as they are painted.

I am not saying that people in military service are bad people. I am saying that individuals with PTSD were too weak for war, and that veterans without jobs are bums. These are plain and simple facts. Choose to ignore them and throw vein insults at me, that is what all your friends seem content doing.

So how would YOU know what our veterans have been through protecting YOUR rights???

You can begin by telling us about YOUR military service...
I am irrelevant.

So in other words, YOU were too chicken to serve, and think you can prove your "manhood" by spitting on the men who Did serve, and paid the price to defend YOUR rights while you hid in your Mom's basement...

Thank you for showing everybody what you really are...

So in other words, YOU were too chicken to serve
Just not stupid.

Military service isn't the only life endangering outfit you can join either. I served in other ways.

and think you can prove your "manhood" by spitting on the men who Did serve

It is far easier to argue when you have demonized the person you are arguing with. No, this has nothing to do with me. If you listened, you would also know that I didn't even attack veterans as a whole, just certain and very specific types of veterans.

and paid the price to defend YOUR rights while you hid in your Mom's basement...
Thank you for showing everybody what you really are...

Nope, they didn't protect my rights. They protected the political interests of our past administrations by serving as their personal contingent of meat shields.

Last edited:

Not liberal, but here's the thing. I am also not a mindless idiot who generalizes entire groups of people with undeserving positive perceptions. That is what I see happening with veterans, and no, most of them are not even close to being as heroic as they are painted.

I am not saying that people in military service are bad people. I am saying that individuals with PTSD were too weak for war, and that veterans without jobs are bums. These are plain and simple facts. Choose to ignore them and throw vein insults at me, that is what all your friends seem content doing.
Deserved insults. The most unheroic soldier is better than you libtards.

Forum List

Back