Final Solution — Chinese Style

China knows the C-19 source in nature. Who else knows? As long as they keep clammed up, fools such as are on this thread will continue to spread the fairy tale, and China will be pleased about that.

Wuhan is the center of everything in Central China. Hardly the low fruit.
I didn’t say the execution wasn’t premature and flawed. The plan still makes too much sense.

You mean the conspiracy theory makes too much sense to the paranoid.

China has a population of way more than a billion and they’re all essentially Chinese. No imports. Some areas/groups oppressed more than others.
They are a communist regime with a government controlling the entire system including their social grading policy.
I’m convinced the Wuhan virus is manufactured for the purpose of weeding out the weak and old as they are nothing but a burden to the system.
A government with no conscience.
Nazi Germany redux. An example...

And yes china is almost all Chinese. I wish america was all just Americans, would be a much calmer and more civilized country with no imports.

I didn’t say the execution wasn’t premature and flawed. The plan still makes too much sense.

China has a population of way more than a billion and they’re all essentially Chinese. No imports. Some areas/groups oppressed more than others.
They are a communist regime with a government controlling the entire system including their social grading policy.
I’m convinced the Wuhan virus is manufactured for the purpose of weeding out the weak and old as they are nothing but a burden to the system.

And yes china is almost all Chinese. I wish america was all just Americans, would be a much calmer and more civilized country with no imports.
Can you rebut the logic?

How is the elephant in the room paranoia? This theory is from 14 months ago, when the dismantling of our economy through lockdowns had just begun yet only now is a lab leak (release) being acknowledged. Makes
an intentional release with an intent of harming the west only obvious.

Forum List

Back