Final word on Net Neutrality.....

The dumb ass liberals don't understand there was

no Net Neutrality until 2015 with obongo.

This is why it exploded............

If there had been Net Neutrality in the begining

we would all still be on dial up.....

Back in the dial up days you had all kinds of provider options and competition. Now you have monopolies or duopolies . That’s were the danger lies .
For fuck sakes. Were you even born during that time because you sound like an idiot. You had AOL and a modem moron, a few sideline even worse options and that was all. Now you get full speed access on your cell with no limits. Are you really touting the good old days of internet providers compared to what you have now?

Hey jackass . Truth is you had more options under dial up . Yes or no?

Sure braoadband is way better . Downside is that we are at the Whims of limited competition. In my parts I don’t even have fios. I have to deal wh shit Comcast . The worst company ever!
Umm, no you fucking moron. You have far more choices now and will have even less under net neutrality. If you hate comcast why the fuck would you want a law that makes sure they are the only ones you could ever choose?

How do I have more choices ?

At least if I’m stuck wh Comcast I know they can’t screw wh my service .

Why do you think this came up in 2015? Oh, cause companies were starting to screw with access and quality. .
Wait a minute here. Your true worry isn't that you could actually have some other option than comcast you just want them regulated down to where you can just live with it. You've already settled in to giving them your money, hating their service but instead of giving someone else a chance for your business you want to...what exactly?

mLduzJ1.png
Seems like government is the ball gag and restraints. No corporation can force you to buy something only the government can, and that only has been the case since obiecare. Corporations have no power over you unless they can use regulations to make it happen and that requires government intervention.

The dumb ass liberals don't understand there was

no Net Neutrality until 2015 with obongo.

This is why it exploded............

If there had been Net Neutrality in the begining

we would all still be on dial up.....

Back in the dial up days you had all kinds of provider options and competition. Now you have monopolies or duopolies . That’s were the danger lies .
For fuck sakes. Were you even born during that time because you sound like an idiot. You had AOL and a modem moron, a few sideline even worse options and that was all. Now you get full speed access on your cell with no limits. Are you really touting the good old days of internet providers compared to what you have now?

Sure braoadband is way better . Downside is that we are at the Whims of limited competition. In my parts I don’t even have fios. I have to deal wh shit Comcast . The worst company ever!
Umm, no you fucking moron. You have far more choices now and will have even less under net neutrality. If you hate comcast why the fuck would you want a law that makes sure they are the only ones you could ever choose?

Why do you think this came up in 2015? Oh, cause companies were starting to screw with access and quality. .

Explain how you had more choices with dial up...

Wait a minute here. Your true worry isn't that you could actually have some other option than comcast you just want them regulated down to where you can just live with it. You've already settled in to giving them your money, hating their service but instead of giving someone else a chance for your business you want to...what exactly?

I’d love to have other options. But if the other options are just as corrupt , what’s the point ?

How is net neutrality stopping competition?

Seems like government is the ball gag and restraints. No corporation can force you to buy something only the government can, and that only has been the case since obiecare. Corporations have no power over you unless they can use regulations to make it happen and that requires government intervention.

Those net corporations can’t offer you service without government help .

I’d love to have other options. But if the other options are just as corrupt , what’s the point ?

If the other options are just as bad they wouldn't be in there trying for your business would they? Why the hell would your competitor come into your market offering the same shit service you do thinking that was a worth while investment? The next option for you will be better. Lower price, faster speeds, better customer service. They have no choice but to offer you a better product or they wouldn't bother being there. Now the big question. Does your local government allow any competition to comcast?

It was phone line based . You could call into whichever company

Broadband is cable based . There’s limited cable lines. .

If the other options are just as bad they wouldn't be in there trying for your business would they? Why the hell would your competitor come into your market offering the same shit service you do thinking that was a worth while investment? The next option for you will be better. Lower price, faster speeds, better customer service. They have no choice but to offer you a better product or they wouldn't bother being there. Now the big question. Does your local government allow any competition to comcast?

Yes. Fios is slowly entering different areas .

How the hell do you figure that? Damn, it's like you think if you don't get a drivers license you can't drive a car. You absolutely can have all the skills to drive a car without that plastic government document saying you can. Can you visualize yourself ever doing anything on your own without a government idiot giving you a gold star to proceed?

How the hell do you figure that? Damn, it's like you think if you don't get a drivers license you can't drive a car. You absolutely can have all the skills to drive a car without that plastic government document saying you can. Can you visualize yourself ever doing anything on your own without a government idiot giving you a gold star to proceed?

How the hell can you run cable all over public land without the gov giving you easements ?

And are you saying we shouldn’t license drivers!?!

Jesus Tim, take a fucking break from the pot pipe. There were limited phone lines back in the day as well. You may want to look up party lines for reference. The demand made them bring in more. Cable is the same way. And now we can get broadband on the old phone lines. Crazy isn't it? All of that without government regulation.

Jesus Tim, take a fucking break from the pot pipe. There were limited phone lines back in the day as well. You may want to look up party lines for reference. The demand made them bring in more. Cable is the same way. And now we can get broadband on the old phone lines. Crazy isn't it? All of that without government regulation.

Yeah. “Limited “ to thousands of numbers.

Unlike the cables that cross our cities in towns. There are infrastructure limitations to cable . That is a fact . That’s why we regulate the limited providers .

How the hell can you run cable all over public land without the gov giving you easements ?

Do you know what an easement is? Your property has one. How do you think the first cable got put in there? Along with the electrical line, gas line, water and sewer?

I'm saying being a good driver has nothing to do with getting a license. You either are or aren't a good driver. Getting the license has nothing to do with that given the low standards it takes to get one.

This whole left wing panic over net neutrality is stupid. The government can't innovate, all they can do is regulate what is already there to the point no improvements are made or possible. Cell phone technology was actually presented back in the late 40's after WWII. It was shelved by government regulation until the break up of the Bell companies. Kind of odd how once the monopoly was snapped the tech expanded. Yet what the left want's is a monopoly. It's why all the big players are for it. It keeps them in business with no competition worries. Internet providers under market competition always add more for less to keep up. The only way that can stop is if government sets the rules and keeps them from doing it. Net neutrality simply means the current system is all you get, forever.

Who created the internet ? Was that government?

Only people against net neutrality re big biz hacks .

What!!!?? I thought Al Gore invented the internet.

He never said that Mr Fake news .

OH YEA....watch this, in his own words

he says he invented the internet.

Now quote your lying snopes......

He didn’t say he “invented the internet “ now did he ? So who’s the liar ?

gorbasim said he took the initiative in creating the internet, see the below for the definition of initiative and then try and defend your lame ass argument.

in·i·ti·a·tive
[iˈniSH(ē)ədiv]

NOUN
  1. the ability to assess and initiate things independently:
    "use your initiative, imagination, and common sense"
    synonyms: self-motivation · resourcefulness · inventiveness ·
    [more]
    imagination · ingenuity · originality · creativity · enterprise · drive · dynamism · ambition · motivation · spirit · energy · vision · get-up-and-go · pep · moxie · spunk · gumption
  2. the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do:
    "we have lost the initiative and allowed our opponents to dictate the subject"

The lying sack of shit took credit for the internet....

If you still deny this you are an insane Zealot...

Get a clue....

That's bullshit...

Private business built the backbones...

Who created the internet ? Was that government?

Only people against net neutrality re big biz hacks .

What!!!?? I thought Al Gore invented the internet.

He never said that Mr Fake news .

OH YEA....watch this, in his own words

he says he invented the internet.

Now quote your lying snopes......

He didn’t say he “invented the internet “ now did he ? So who’s the liar ?

gorbasim said he took the initiative in creating the internet, see the below for the definition of initiative and then try and defend your lame ass argument.

in·i·ti·a·tive
[iˈniSH(ē)ədiv]

NOUN
  1. the ability to assess and initiate things independently:
    "use your initiative, imagination, and common sense"
    synonyms: self-motivation · resourcefulness · inventiveness ·
    [more]
    imagination · ingenuity · originality · creativity · enterprise · drive · dynamism · ambition · motivation · spirit · energy · vision · get-up-and-go · pep · moxie · spunk · gumption
  2. the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do:
    "we have lost the initiative and allowed our opponents to dictate the subject"

The lying sack of shit took credit for the internet....

If you still deny this you are an insane Zealot...

Get a clue....

He did not say “I invented the internet “ . That is a fact . Why can’t you just properly quote the guy ?

Former FCC Commissioner Robert McDowell

destroys ali velshi....

What an ass hurt little bitch. Jesus. His whole argument got destroyed and he did nothing but deflect to this "legalese" bullshit argument. The former commissioner was correct. Net Neutrality does NOTHING to protect consumers or startups. It's already against the law. This is simply more proof that it was Commie Bolshevik Plot by Barrack Goose-Stepping Commie Hussain to shut down or limit free speech on the internet.

Do you know what an easement is? Your property has one. How do you think the first cable got put in there? Along with the electrical line, gas line, water and sewer?

I'm saying being a good driver has nothing to do with getting a license. You either are or aren't a good driver. Getting the license has nothing to do with that given the low standards it takes to get one.

Government backed easements and eminent domain . How the F do you think you can make newtorks like that ? Private industry only? Yeah, good luck with that .

Forum List

Back