Finally! A celebrity that speaks the TRUTH!!!

I have been saying this for years, the two parties only care about the rich and powerful, they don’t give a damn about Americans. They only pretend to make you think they care.

Chucks always been a straight shooter.
I knew him personally and talked to him frequently.

Rambunctious had a great idea, but...........
It's a shame celebs like him don't go on tour to colleges and public schools telling them the truth.
To those places that WOULD allow him to speak.

Hell, he needs to go on national tv, but the Commie media won't allow it.

It's a shame celebs like him don't go on tour to colleges and public schools telling them the truth.
To those places that WOULD allow him to speak
I love Sir Charles, but wouldn't pay him or any human on earth to hear them speak. I stopped going to pep rallies after graduation.
He's already on national TV as a sports analyst, no?

Public schools and colleges won’t let him speak about that. They thrive on politics.

Republicans should stop voting then, since their party won't do anything for them.

Nah....he's always said he isnt a role model and doesn't want to be one.

He seems like a great guy... I'm reading Barkley and it tells his life story...

He really is.
He doesnt hold back and he'll tell you exactly what he thinks regardless if it hurts feelings.
Loved his nickname The round Mound of Rebound. His forearms look like he fights Tom cats for fun they're so scarred up from finger nails.

He really is.
He doesnt hold back and he'll tell you exactly what he thinks regardless if it hurts feelings.
Loved his nickname The round Mound of Rebound. His forearms look like he fights Tom cats for fun they're so scarred up from finger nails.
I like it when people are like that because I'm that way myself. I'm gonna tell you like it is, and whether you like it or not don't make a fuck to me. It don't change how it really is, either.

Forum List

Back