Finally. A President Who Isnt Ashamed of America's Heroes

Mr. Khan only responded to Trump's stereotyping of Muslim Americans being terrorists...
Liar. Khan appeared at the Dem Convention and was used by you leftist lying pos to attack Trump. When he responded the msm grabbed it and ran with it, lying, saying "he attacked a gold star family". They conveniently left out the fact that he was RESPONDING to an attack. But you don't support Dems, do you? LOL

He was used? So because he was standing up for his DEAD SOLDIER SON...he was used? Damn man you wouldn't be allowed off the bus to debate your way through an order at Taco Bell.

Do you try to use a fallacy in every post, or are you just that damn stupid?
He wasn't standing up for anybody, he was a partisan hack. Dems always do that shit. They get a fake sympathetic figure to attack Trump, then when he responds, they try to turn the hack into a victim, saying Trump is a meanie. Same thing happened with that dead fuck McCain. McCain attacked Trump, then when Trump responded, every one of you phony shitheads cried "He attacked a hero". Bullshit. You might be able to get your base to cheer you for it but Trump voters know your game and it didn't work out so well for you, did it?

Poor Trump... he's always the victim and is forced to attack back. Jesus you are lost in the clouds.

No one in the military can be honored by this garbage man posing as president.

They love him and he loves them.
I have family serving under him, and they agree.

I've heard about 50/50. Some people think he really supports the military, but others said they are there to serve the country and don't like being used as a political tool. What has really gotten people mad at him is, he promised to give raises and do upgrades to equipment and bases, yet the base housing is still privatized and are horrible living conditions.
---------------------------------- aw , they VOLUNTERED to be the 'toys' of government for money and perks Lewdog .

Wow sounds pretty hypocritical. You are ok with people doing whatever it takes to dodge the draft for Vietnam, but you call Jane Fonda a traitor for being against the war. :rolleyes:

Your analogy is non-analogous. I have no problem with those that avoided service in Vietnam and I have no problem with people who expressed their opposition to the war. Going to Hanoi crossed the line.

fondavietnam.jpg

America needs this -- THIS year

Screenshot-20190704-190705-Chrome.jpg
What president has been ashamed of America's heroes?

I am more concerned with the American heroes of 9/11, who have not been properly funded and praised. How have our veterans of the Vietnam war been treated?

Just yesterday, I met a Vietnam vet. I didn't know what to say. I just grabbed his hand and shook it.

Wow sounds pretty hypocritical. You are ok with people doing whatever it takes to dodge the draft for Vietnam, but you call Jane Fonda a traitor for being against the war. :rolleyes:

Your analogy is non-analogous. I have no problem with those that avoided service in Vietnam and I have no problem with people who expressed their opposition to the war. Going to Hanoi crossed the line.

fondavietnam.jpg
She not only went there, she visited a POW camp and spat on American soldiers. Then sat behind an anti-aircraft gun and said she wished an American plane would fly over.

fondavietnam.jpg

You still can't explain yourself, but that's what I expected. That's exactly why I asked. :71:

fondavietnam.jpg
She not only went there, she visited a POW camp and spat on American soldiers. Then sat behind an anti-aircraft gun and said she wished an American plane would fly over.

No she didn't. Now look who is believing a lie. Wow. All these years and you are still believing that? Have you been in a cave? All that stuff has been debunked.

fondavietnam.jpg

No she didn't. Now look who is believing a lie. Wow. All these years and you are still believing that? Have you been in a cave? All that stuff has been debunked.
Yeah? Debunked when?

fondavietnam.jpg

Yeah? Debunked when?

AGES ago. Feel free to do some research. I'm not going to give you links because you'll just call it biased liberal media, no matter where it comes from.

I am more concerned with the American heroes of 9/11, who have not been properly funded and praised. How have our veterans of the Vietnam war been treated?

Just yesterday, I met a Vietnam vet. I didn't know what to say. I just grabbed his hand and shook it.

Personally, I think the best thing that American can do for veterans is to stop making veterans. Avoid war at virtually all cost, but don't let our potential adversaries know that we want to avoid war at virtually all cost. I think Trump shares this view.

fondavietnam.jpg

Yeah? Debunked when?

AGES ago. Feel free to do some research. I'm not going to give you links because you'll just call it biased liberal media, no matter where it comes from.
Yeah, just what I thought you'd say. IOW you don't have shit to back you up.

Personally, I think the best thing that American can do for veterans is to stop making veterans. Avoid war at virtually all cost, but don't let our potential adversaries know that we want to avoid war at virtually all cost. I think Trump shares this view.

If that were true, he sure as fuck wouldn't have started with Bannon and eventually turned to John Bolton, a man that would go to war with Sweden over IKEA not taking a return.

fondavietnam.jpg

Yeah? Debunked when?

Yeah, just what I thought you'd say. IOW you don't have shit to back you up.

I have plenty of shit to back it up. I can't help that I'm not dumb enough to fall for your time wasting trolling.

There is this thing called the in-ter-net, you obviously have it, use it and educate yourself. Grow some self worth and better yourself.

If that were true, he sure as fuck wouldn't have started with Bannon and eventually turned to John Bolton, a man that would go to war with Sweden over IKEA not taking a return.

Trump could keep us out of war and you will criticize him for it.
Trump could get us into war and you will criticize him for it.
You are a partisan hack.

Mr. Khan only responded to Trump's stereotyping of Muslim Americans being terrorists...
Liar. Khan appeared at the Dem Convention and was used by you leftist lying pos to attack Trump. When he responded the msm grabbed it and ran with it, lying, saying "he attacked a gold star family". They conveniently left out the fact that he was RESPONDING to an attack. But you don't support Dems, do you? LOL

He was used? So because he was standing up for his DEAD SOLDIER SON...he was used? Damn man you wouldn't be allowed off the bus to debate your way through an order at Taco Bell.

Do you try to use a fallacy in every post, or are you just that damn stupid?
He wasn't standing up for anybody, he was a partisan hack. Dems always do that shit. They get a fake sympathetic figure to attack Trump, then when he responds, they try to turn the hack into a victim, saying Trump is a meanie. Same thing happened with that dead fuck McCain. McCain attacked Trump, then when Trump responded, every one of you phony shitheads cried "He attacked a hero". Bullshit. You might be able to get your base to cheer you for it but Trump voters know your game and it didn't work out so well for you, did it?

Poor Trump... he's always the victim and is forced to attack back. Jesus you are lost in the clouds.

No one claimed poor Trump. He definitely can hold his own. They’ve called you out on your outrageous faux outrage.
upload_2019-7-4_21-52-45.jpeg

upload_2019-7-4_21-56-58.jpeg

Forum List

Back