Finally. A President Who Isnt Ashamed of America's Heroes

He's attacked Gold Star Families...

You're off the deep-end with rhetoric like this. He didn't ''attack'' Gold Star families. You're unreasonable.

He ATTACKED the Khan Gold Star family. How quickly you forget...
Khan attacked Trump first. Sadly, it went down hill from there. Both were in the wrong.

I think your memory is failing you. Mr. Khan only responded to Trump's stereotyping of Muslim Americans being terrorists... which sure the fuck isn't going to sit well with the father of a Muslim American soldier that DIED fighting FOR the U.S.

My grandfather Arnold was in the Air Force stationed in Florida with Ted Williams and would work on his car all the time. After he died in a hunting accident, my grandmother remarried a hell of a man that served as a sailor during the Korean War. He married my grandmother despite her being a widower with FIVE kids. My uncle Rock served in the Air Force. My uncle Wayne served in the Navy and graduated from the Great Lakes. My father was in the army stationed in Fort Richardson Alaska. My aunt was a teacher... and my last uncle went to sign up for the military and they wouldn't let him because he had flat feet. This picture is mine...

So I don't want to hear any fucking excuses of why it is ok for Trump to be a draft dodger. What he did today is a fucking disgrace.

5861-1562285012-10cecf1af8ee2b04ae35224670f4fdfa.jpg
5860-1562284981-ba0389d2703c446c86c9e30bd5e2ee76.jpg
You mean the flat feet that kept people from serving, just as heel spurs did? And your speculation is simply that, speculation. Or maybe you want us to speculate as to whether your uncle really had flat feet...

Yeah the flat feet that the military doctors told him he couldn't enlist. My uncle volunteered to enlist and they wouldn't let him. He didn't go to a doctor and pay them to make up bone spurs so he wouldn't have to enlist.

That's pretty fucking disgraceful to try and conflate Trump's cowardly actions with my uncle. My uncle WANTED to serve his country.

My grandfather Arnold was in the Air Force stationed in Florida with Ted Williams and would work on his car all the time. After he died in a hunting accident, my grandmother remarried a hell of a man that served as a sailor during the Korean War. He married my grandmother despite her being a widower with FIVE kids. My uncle Rock served in the Air Force. My uncle Wayne served in the Navy and graduated from the Great Lakes. My father was in the army stationed in Fort Richardson Alaska. My aunt was a teacher... and my last uncle went to sign up for the military and they wouldn't let him because he had flat feet. This picture is mine...

So I don't want to hear any fucking excuses of why it is ok for Trump to be a draft dodger. What he did today is a fucking disgrace.

You mean the flat feet that kept people from serving, just as heel spurs did? And your speculation is simply that, speculation. Or maybe you want us to speculate as to whether your uncle really had flat feet...

Yeah the flat feet that the military doctors told him he couldn't enlist. My uncle volunteered to enlist and they wouldn't let him. He didn't go to a doctor and pay them to make up bone spurs so he wouldn't have to enlist.

That's pretty fucking disgraceful to try and conflate Trump's cowardly actions with my uncle. My uncle WANTED to serve his country.
It’s pretty disgusting that anyone even started the rumor with no proof of anything. And your continually repeating it as fact is the most disrespectful and disgusting one can get.
My family serves, and others have served for generations, so stop with your faux outrage.

Yes, it is great to watch a draft dodger make a long speech trying to leech off of the service and courage of actual American heroes.

That's comical given your last two dem presidents never served. Get some new material, jackwad
I'd prefer an American president who actually HONORS these men over a traitor who "served" and used it as a springboard to politics and wealth.

Winger and Lewpup are imbeciles

Don't insult imbeciles.

Mr. Khan only responded to Trump's stereotyping of Muslim Americans being terrorists...
Liar. Khan appeared at the Dem Convention and was used by you leftist lying pos to attack Trump. When he responded the msm grabbed it and ran with it, lying, saying "he attacked a gold star family". They conveniently left out the fact that he was RESPONDING to an attack. But you don't support Dems, do you? LOL

No one in the military can be honored by this garbage man posing as president.

They love him and he loves them.
I have family serving under him, and they agree.

I've heard about 50/50. Some people think he really supports the military, but others said they are there to serve the country and don't like being used as a political tool. What has really gotten people mad at him is, he promised to give raises and do upgrades to equipment and bases, yet the base housing is still privatized and are horrible living conditions.

Mr. Khan only responded to Trump's stereotyping of Muslim Americans being terrorists...
Liar. Khan appeared at the Dem Convention and was used by you leftist lying pos to attack Trump. When he responded the msm grabbed it and ran with it, lying, saying "he attacked a gold star family". They conveniently left out the fact that he was RESPONDING to an attack. But you don't support Dems, do you? LOL

He was used? So because he was standing up for his DEAD SOLDIER SON...he was used? Damn man you wouldn't be allowed off the bus to debate your way through an order at Taco Bell.

Do you try to use a fallacy in every post, or are you just that damn stupid?

It’s pretty disgusting that anyone even started the rumor with no proof of anything. And your continually repeating it as fact is the most disrespectful and disgusting one can get.
My family serves, and others have served for generations, so stop with your faux outrage.

Started the rumor? What the fuck are you talking about? It's not a rumor... his bone spurs NEVER were there. He was out bowling and having a good time while he was supposedly suffering from those bone spurs.

What's really disgusting is you are defending him for it.

I've heard about 50/50. Some people think he really supports the military, but others said they are there to serve the country and don't like being used as a political tool. What has really gotten people mad at him is, he promised to give raises and do upgrades to equipment and bases, yet the base housing is still privatized and are horrible living conditions.

That's a non-sequitur. His people are taking steps to deal with military housing contractors who are there due to laws passed by Democrats. Until the law is repealed, they have to try to find ways around it.

He was used? So because he was standing up for his DEAD SOLDIER SON...he was used? Damn man you wouldn't be allowed off the bus to debate your way through an order at Taco Bell.

Do you try to use a fallacy in every post, or are you just that damn stupid?
He wasn't standing up for anybody, he was a partisan hack. Dems always do that shit. They get a fake sympathetic figure to attack Trump, then when he responds, they try to turn the hack into a victim, saying Trump is a meanie. Same thing happened with that dead fuck McCain. McCain attacked Trump, then when Trump responded, every one of you phony shitheads cried "He attacked a hero". Bullshit. You might be able to get your base to cheer you for it but Trump voters know your game and it didn't work out so well for you, did it?

K9Buck just curious, what is your opinion on Jane Fonda?

Back-stabbing traitor.

Wow sounds pretty hypocritical. You are ok with people doing whatever it takes to dodge the draft for Vietnam, but you call Jane Fonda a traitor for being against the war. :rolleyes:

Point proven. You are just trying to give Trump excuses. We KNOW now that the U.S. military LIED about what was going on in Vietnam to keep us involved in the war there... yet even knowing that today you think Fonda is a traitor for telling the truth back then about the U.S. bombing civilian areas that didn't have soldiers.

I guess that is what happens when she isn't a Republican. :thup:

That's a non-sequitur. His people are taking steps to deal with military housing contractors who are there due to laws passed by Democrats. Until the law is repealed, they have to try to find ways around it.

How is it a non-sequitur? It is a reason why they are pissed at him. He made promises he isn't fulfilling. You know what else he did that pissed them off? His petty little closure of the federal government was at the beginning of the semester for students that were using their GI Bill, BUT because the government was closed so their tuition and books weren't getting paid. So they either had to pay out of pocket and hope to get reimbursed, or they had to apply for a school loan that they shouldn't have had to do... or they ended up getting dropped by the school for non-payment.

You might be able to get away with empty statements with some people on here, but I am in with these people and I KNOW the truth about the problems going on.

Forum List

Back