Finally, A Win For Anti-Gay Marriage Republicans

Thats not the argument. They are being denied marriage to the person they desire to be married to, who is otherwise also legally capable of being married.
Gays have married opposite sex people throughout history. I’ve resently read an article about a lesbian and a gay man happily married for over 30 years.

If gays want to opt out, that’s completely ok.

And, OBTW, do you have any idea how many lesbians I’ve slept with over years? And I’m a straight man.

Where did you get the idea that Republicans are against interracial marriage, or that its even an issue in the GOP?

Its the D's who hate Justice Thomas' honky bride and the oriental chick that Sen. McConnell married, not the Republicans.
I've heard plenty of Rs disparaging both, so I guess you must live in some other America.

Well…..At least they are defending THEIR marriages
Fuk everyone else

What? Race has aspects that a provably beyond the control of the individual.

Do you know have many lesbians I, a straight man have slept with in my lifetime?

None
After sleeping with you, they became lesbians

How do you know. You got that gaydar we’ve heard so much about.

There is no way to know. You can’t tell a lesbian from a straight woman. There are no distinguishing physical differences. Unlike race which is provable.

Interracial marriage is safe as can be.

I like the idea

Let your government employees refuse service to marriages they find “yucky”

Gay Marriage
Interracial Marriage
Interfaith Marriages
Pregnant Brides
Ugly Brides
I find your political party yucky. Perhaps you weren't around, but I watched every minute of the Senate hearings for Judge Clarance Thomas and Kavanaugh. You fuckers are the most evil and nasty vile creatures on the planet.

The Tennessee House of Representatives has passed a bill that would allow people to refuse to perform a marriage if they disagree with it. The bill, which now moves to the state Senate, is the latest in an onslaught of measures that the Tennessee legislature has passed attacking LGBTQ rights. This bill could also apply to couples where at least one partner is transgender, or to mixed race couples.

Tennessee law already says that religious leaders do not have to officiate weddings they object to. Critics say the new bill goes beyond that and would empower county clerks to refuse to certify marriage licenses, meaning that LGBTQ, interfaith, or interracial couples could be unable to get married at all, rather than just needing to find a new officiant for their ceremony."

Finally, Republicans fight back against this travesty and they do it in a brilliant way. They didn't just allow for officials to deny marriage based on religious beliefs, but also because of a "person’s conscience". That way, if seeing a darkie marry a pure white woman goes against your conscience; you don't have to pretend its for religious reasons - since that would be harder to get away with. Plus, until we overturn the evil liberal legal opinion of Loving vs Virginia, we have to accept it.

And before you go there, No, nobody is going to prevent interracial marriage, so relax. Yea, I know folks were saying just last year that nobody was going to come after gay marriage, but that's different. Society for the most part has learned to get over darkies being able to marry out of their league; but under no circumstances are we going to normalize gays getting married. I have no idea why the House GOP hasn't proposed a bill like this at the national level yet. Who is to stop a couple of fags from going to an evil state where gay marriage is allowed -- then returning back to Tennessee and forcing people there to recognize their unholy union and possibly turning them gay too?
A person should be able to refuse to marry people if they don't feel right doing it. The pastor of my mom's church wouldn't marry my ex and I if we didn’t go to counseling before our wedding. Guess what, we found someone else to marry us. My gosh you loons have to much time on your hands to worry about stupid shit like this. Even worse making a law so someone can live their life as they want.

I find your political party yucky. Perhaps you weren't around, but I watched every minute of the Senate hearings for Judge Clarance Thomas and Kavanaugh. You fuckers are the most evil and nasty vile creatures on the planet.
What does that have to do with marriage?

A person should be able to refuse to marry people if they don't feel right doing it. The pastor of my mom's church wouldn't marry my ex and I if we didn’t go to counseling before our wedding. Guess what, we found someone else to marry us. My gosh you loons have to much time on your hands to worry about stupid shit like this. Even worse making a law so someone can live their life as they want.
What if the state didn't feel right about you marrying? Same energy?

Also....why are you folks so cowardly?

Just a few months ago, you morons were claiming that nobody would be going after same sex marriage...and what do you know, yall were lying.....if you want to ban it, own it....stop being cowardly about it like a bitch...

Forum List

Back