Finally, Conservatives Begin To Back Away From the Confederate Flag

You've convinced me.

I'm going to stop going to Lynyrd Skynard concerts, I'm going to burn my Dukes of Hazzard DVD collection.

How about the southern states ostracize and boycott the bed wetter states? How about they stop exporting their products through their ports and using their banks?

Oh wait, they did that once, and they were attacked under some bullshit premise of "freeing the slaves".

Now the slaves are nicely contained in democrook ghettos and prisons.

It would be funny to see it happen again considering most of the military is staffed with southerners, and the bed wetter states have forced their industries out of business, disarmed their people and created a generation of freak pussies.

The Confederate battle flag flew over the capitol dome in Columbia, S.C., from 1962, when the legislature hoisted it as a symbol of defiance against integration,

That backward state should be ostracized and boycotted

Finally Conservatives Begin To Back Away From the Confederate Flag Mother Jones

The "tradition" argument is so weak as to be transparent.

A "tradition" of what?

Slavery? :eek:

Who in their right minds wants to uphold the "tradition" of slavery in a nation that fought a bloody civil war that cost 600,000 lives to eliminate?

South Carolina is a nice state with really friendly people. Have any of you been there, or does your hatred of a piece of cloth burn in you so that you simply can't bring yourself to go there?

The confederate flag is a symbol to keep blacks in their place

I can see why conservatives are hesitant to give it up

The Confederate battle flag flew over the capitol dome in Columbia, S.C., from 1962, when the legislature hoisted it as a symbol of defiance against integration,

That backward state should be ostracized and boycotted

Finally Conservatives Begin To Back Away From the Confederate Flag Mother Jones

The "tradition" argument is so weak as to be transparent.

A "tradition" of what?

Slavery? :eek:

Who in their right minds wants to uphold the "tradition" of slavery in a nation that fought a bloody civil war that cost 600,000 lives to eliminate?

Answer: only the losers who, in their perverse wet-dreams, still think of a Confederacy that never came to fruition.

The Confederate Flag

images

The Confederate Army Battle Flag.

images

There's a slight difference.

Neither count. This is the one that counts.

images

The Confederate Flag

images

The Confederate Army Battle Flag.

images

There's a slight difference.

Neither count. This is the one that counts.

images
Very true

Why should we defend flying a flag of hate?

You've convinced me.

I'm going to stop going to Lynyrd Skynard concerts, I'm going to burn my Dukes of Hazzard DVD collection.
Must be the new talking point...I've heard about more people being serious lovers of the Dukes of Hazzard in the last few days....

You've convinced me.

Must be the new talking point...I've heard about more people being serious lovers of the Dukes of Hazzard in the last few days....

Yup, it's terrible...

Loved that show.

Might have to give up my Duck Dynasty duck calls too.

I'm pretty sure they have Confederate flags all over the place, being gold ole boys, so they're obviously racist.

Shame, I really liked those duck calls.

By all means, concentrate on a southern flag while ISIS continues to flourish. It is the change that stupid Americans embrace. It's like being told that climate change is our biggest threat. Lucky those Muslims killed all those little children in their classrooms, so they wouldn't have to endure another 80 degree day.
Wake the hell up. Flags should be low priority issue. Borders a high priority. Gay cakes, low priority. ISIS sawing American heads off, high priority. While you concentrate your efforts on a flag, Obama is inviting undocumented Middle East Muslim "refugees" into America. That's why ISIS claims they can call on their terrorists in America in an hour. There is your priority.

Forum List

Back