🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally understanding Obama’s hatred of America

Well is this true?

SNIP:
INDIANAPOLIS, December 14, 2014 – Our poor president is misunderstood by an increasingly large portion of the population, as his second shellacking last month showed.
Yet his unpopularity is not because of his policies (which were all on the ballot), but because, as MIT professor and multi-million-dollar government consultant Jonathan Gruber has said many times, Americans are just too stupid to understand the nuance that is Obama.
Dinesh D’Souza, in his new book, America, says, “America’s suicide, it turns out, is the result of a plan. The plan is not simply one of destruction but also one of reconstruction—it seeks the rebuilding of a different type of country, what President Obama terms ‘the work of remaking America.’
“While Obama acknowledges the existence of the plan, he is not responsible for the plan; it would be more accurate to say that it is responsible for him. The plan preceded Obama, and it will outlast him. Obama is simply part of a fifty-year scheme for the undoing and remaking of America, and when he is gone there are others who are ready to continue the job. What makes the plan especially chilling is that most Americans are simply unaware of what’s going on. Their ignorance, as we shall see, is part of the plan. It should be emphasized at the outset that the domestic champions of American decline are not traitors or America-haters. They are bringing down America because they genuinely believe that America deserves to be brought down.”
That’s one theory; I have a different one: Obama hates America. If one starts with that hideous premise, all his actions make sense. Let’s look at a few.
all of it here
Read more at Finally understanding Obama s hatred of America Communities Digital News

Very insightful and revealing, Obama hates America........the mantra of simpletons.

It's Republicans who hate America. It's why they always want to change the constitution, why they threaten to secede, why they hate minorities, why they want to restrict everyone and everything. It's because of their fear of everything. Fear drives their ruinous policies.

Everyone knows that. Honest Republicans will even admit it.
You're delusional and projecting.

I'm not sure he knows anything else. he post the same ole dribble every time

Dribble?

Obama made it abundantly clear that he wanted to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America. Those are all his words, over and over.

Hatred? Naw. But I do know that you don't want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" something that you like.

Like a woman who stays with a man she doesn't like, the hard Left believes it can change America into something it thinks is acceptable.

Hey asshole, you fuckers so loved America, you almost put us into the Second Great Republican Depression. You skull needs fumigated, you little bigoted twink.
You're the result of democrat's fucking up the education of our youth. The economy went into the shit hole because of democrat housing policy of "it doesn't matter if they don't have a job, everybody deserves to own a house!"

I hope Jeb Bush can get the stench scrubbed from the Oval Office.

Obama made it abundantly clear that he wanted to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America. Those are all his words, over and over.

Hatred? Naw. But I do know that you don't want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" something that you like.

Like a woman who stays with a man she doesn't like, the hard Left believes it can change America into something it thinks is acceptable.

Good post dear, but I get the feeling Obama does hate us and America. I've never felt that with any other President and I've been voting since Carter

Well is this true?

SNIP:
INDIANAPOLIS, December 14, 2014 – Our poor president is misunderstood by an increasingly large portion of the population, as his second shellacking last month showed.
Yet his unpopularity is not because of his policies (which were all on the ballot), but because, as MIT professor and multi-million-dollar government consultant Jonathan Gruber has said many times, Americans are just too stupid to understand the nuance that is Obama.
Dinesh D’Souza, in his new book, America, says, “America’s suicide, it turns out, is the result of a plan. The plan is not simply one of destruction but also one of reconstruction—it seeks the rebuilding of a different type of country, what President Obama terms ‘the work of remaking America.’
“While Obama acknowledges the existence of the plan, he is not responsible for the plan; it would be more accurate to say that it is responsible for him. The plan preceded Obama, and it will outlast him. Obama is simply part of a fifty-year scheme for the undoing and remaking of America, and when he is gone there are others who are ready to continue the job. What makes the plan especially chilling is that most Americans are simply unaware of what’s going on. Their ignorance, as we shall see, is part of the plan. It should be emphasized at the outset that the domestic champions of American decline are not traitors or America-haters. They are bringing down America because they genuinely believe that America deserves to be brought down.”
That’s one theory; I have a different one: Obama hates America. If one starts with that hideous premise, all his actions make sense. Let’s look at a few.
all of it here
Read more at Finally understanding Obama s hatred of America Communities Digital News

More signs of Obama derangement syndrome.

cry us a river over it please. this is the politics forum if I recall

Oh you can post whatever partisan idiocy you want.

And I can point out what idiocy it is.
"Point out idiocy?" Where did you "point out idiocy?" Please show me.

No, all I see is you puking up some baseless, inane, bull shit insult.

You should be warned or banned for a Zone 2 infraction.

Good post dear, but I get the feeling Obama does hate us and America. I've never felt that with any other President and I've been voting since Carter
Poor girl, I think the word you were searching for is "drivel" ..........not dribble.

Obama has a strange way of loving America. I'll be so happy when that fucker is out of our White House so we can fumigate it.
Hey asshole, you fuckers so loved America, you almost put us into the Second Great Republican Depression. You skull needs fumigated, you little bigoted twink.

only problem with that, democrats controlled both houses of Congress at the time everything went to crap. It was obviously planned to go that way.

I always thought old rocks was smarter than that. guess not

Way to go Staph. You are.....as we all know....the least intelligent USMB regular. I love it when you discuss the intelligence of others. It's awesome.

That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected.

But, our government and left wing media all looked the other way and got on board with electing a kenyan with a british father, and now we know why the constitution says what it says.

That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected.

But, our government and left wing media all looked the other way and got on board with electing a kenyan with a british father, and now we know why the constitution says what it says.

Feel free to point out the relevant passages in the US Constitution.

It's Republicans who hate America. It's why they always want to change the constitution, why they threaten to secede, why they hate minorities, why they want to restrict everyone and everything. It's because of their fear of everything. Fear drives their ruinous policies.

Everyone knows that. Honest Republicans will even admit it.
The way you restrict blacks?

Well is this true?

SNIP:
all of it here

More signs of Obama derangement syndrome.

cry us a river over it please. this is the politics forum if I recall

Oh you can post whatever partisan idiocy you want.

And I can point out what idiocy it is.
"Point out idiocy?" Where did you "point out idiocy?" Please show me.

No, all I see is you puking up some baseless, inane, bull shit insult.

You should be warned or banned for a Zone 2 infraction.

The article is pure Obama derangement syndrome. And yes it is idiocy.

Feel free to whine about me to the owners of the site.

I don't know what you racists are talking bout Obama loves merika he even gave me a phone and healthcare.

That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected..

Hmmm I missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe you are using the one that Conservatives re-wrote in crayon?

Here is what the actual Constitution says:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

What is a natural born citizen?

We all learned that growing up and taking civics classes here in the United States- anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen except children born of foreign diplomats.

While the child of two American citizens is a natural born citizen- so is anyone else born in the United States.

That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected..

Hmmm I missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe you are using the one that Conservatives re-wrote in crayon?

Here is what the actual Constitution says:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

What is a natural born citizen?

We all learned that growing up and taking civics classes here in the United States- anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen except children born of foreign diplomats.

While the child of two American citizens is a natural born citizen- so is anyone else born in the United States.

Here is what the Legislature put in the US Code as clearly allowed in the Constitution. These are two of the exceptions and there are more.

U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e)a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

Forum List

Back