Finally, white people get to have something all their own.

I think its cool they do that. White people don't get anything for their color of their skin. At least have a fucking dating website since everyone else gets shit.

:crybaby: :itsok:
Since normal people can't kill racist trash, couldn't we find some place to ship them to?

Think how much it would improve the country to get rid of the inbred crackers and keep all the blacks, Hispanics, etc ....

15284882_10154491049769760_1646548672883826359_n.jpg

I think its cool they do that. White people don't get anything for their color of their skin. At least have a fucking dating website since everyone else gets shit.
From now on I´m refusing to sit in the front of the bus! I don´t care if I get arrested or not.

Where White People Meet - Find your mate, Find them here!

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

America is moving towards a civil rights movement and it´s going to be huge!

White history month? 11 of those a year.
White entertainment channel? A few hundred of those.
College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture?
White people deserve to be recognized for their roll in history! Our culture has been stolen and we want it back!

there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture?
White people deserve to be recognized for their roll in history! Our culture has been stolen and we want it back!
again there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture?

Forum List

Back