Finally, white people get to have something all their own.

Please take your trolling somewhere else. You know there is no white history month, no white entertainment channel and whites would never be allowed to give money to their own kind without a riot started by racists.
I just got finished celebrating st patricks day at an italian restaurant, before I went to a german pub so what the fuck are you even babbling about? you sound like a mental patient
Let me know when you celebrate white history month or watch a white entertainment channel or donate money to a white college fund.
again why do you need any of that if there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture

you dont seem to be able to answer this simple question, I wonder why that is? hmmmm?
The real question should be, why are whites being denied a month to celebrate their culture.
so your not going to answer the question?
I have answered the question.

Where White People Meet - Find your mate, Find them here!

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

America is moving towards a civil rights movement and it´s going to be huge!

This OP is either a leftist troll, or a foreign bot who gives 2 shits about Americans, and has a much different agenda then what they're saying. Don't get duped.

White history month? 11 of those a year.
White entertainment channel? A few hundred of those.
College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.
Please take your trolling somewhere else. You know there is no white history month, no white entertainment channel and whites would never be allowed to give money to their own kind without a riot started by racists.
I just got finished celebrating st patricks day at an italian restaurant, before I went to a german pub so what the fuck are you even babbling about? you sound like a mental patient
Let me know when you celebrate white history month or watch a white entertainment channel or donate money to a white college fund.
again why do you need any of that if there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture

you dont seem to be able to answer this simple question, I wonder why that is? hmmmm?
The real question should be, why are whites being denied a month to celebrate their culture.

Seriously........?

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

This OP is either a leftist troll, or a foreign bot who gives 2 shits about Americans, and has a much different agenda then what they're saying. Don't get duped.
Lets stay on topic please, this is a zone 2 board, your racist comments about foreigners will not be tolerated here.

Seriously........?
Yes, racism is a very serious topic.

there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture?
Why do we need black culture?
Hispanic culture?

College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.

link?

oth

link to anything that isn't an outright lie would be appreciated

Almost all the history taught in schools is white or white-centric. If you start a scholarship fund, nonprofit, aimed at getting students into certain colleges, and do not deny any race a chance, you can do it. That is what UNCF did. The majority of teh scholarships go to blacks because it is a group of black colleges that raise the money. Asians, hispanics, whites and anyone else is eligible too.

Seriously........?
Yes, racism is a very serious topic.

Yea I'd bet good money the OP is a leftist troll.

To the OP, try have a real conversation with someone who disagrees with you rather than fishing on the internet for the comments you want to find to help your ego. Grow up. There are reasonable people who disagree with you, if you think you're the a person who is right about everything than you would make up the large majority of the earths population since the beginning of history. Many have been wrong, and the math really isn't on your side in that equation. Not to mention if you're resorting to these tactics, you're probably not in the right, and definitely doing it for the wrong reasons.

Almost all the history taught in schools is white or white-centric. ....

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back