Fire & Fury: Trump wanted Guiliani as Supreme Court Justice, but didnt put him because he's pro-life

no one who was mentioned in the book calling Trump an idiot or worse has recanted their comments.
Not one.
Michael Wolff said, “ I’m going to send the prez a box of chocolates for helping advertise my book. “
But Wolff has admitted that you can't trust the information in his book is true. Why doesn't that bother you? Do you lack a conscience?
I explained it to you. You keep misquoting Wolff because you’re deathly afraid of the country learning about how unfit trump is to serve.
Guess what. They already know. All you need are eyes and ears..

People all over the world are finding out that even the people that work with Trump see him as a dunce. It’s not just 66% of the country and the entire world.
Well, the economy is booming, the Dow Jones has reached record levels, unemployment is down, including black unemployment, taxes have been cut, how do you explain all this success if Trump is a dunce?
Obama. He’s still riding the great Obama economy.
How do you explain with a prosperous economy yet he continues to be the lowest rated prez in history?
Bet you don’t know why his numbers are so low..

So, now that I've proven with a link that the author of this book admits it's a pack of lies, do you still want people to read it and believe lies?
The author said that Trump's lackeys are a herd of liars, as to be expected, and so their stories contradict each other.

All caught up now, rube?
So you agree with me that the media should not be quoting this book as if it contains truthful information about Trump.
Trump hires only the best liars.

no one who was mentioned in the book calling Trump an idiot or worse has recanted their comments.
Not one.
Michael Wolff said, “ I’m going to send the prez a box of chocolates for helping advertise my book. “
But Wolff has admitted that you can't trust the information in his book is true. Why doesn't that bother you? Do you lack a conscience?

Why should it bother me that Trump's administration is full of liars?

I didn't vote for him.
The book is full of falsehoods and can't be relied upon. Even the author admits this. Therefore, all stories coming out of the book must be discounted by ethical people. Are you ethical?

:lol:

There's nothing I enjoy more than watching illogical clowns try to frame their arguments logically.

Your statement is nonsense. There is no ethical requirement for people to "discount" this book because Trump's White House can't stop lying. It doesn't follow, logically.
Well, if you repeat lies, knowing they are lies, that makes you an unethical person. Agreed?

So, now that I've proven with a link that the author of this book admits it's a pack of lies, do you still want people to read it and believe lies?
The author said that Trump's lackeys are a herd of liars, as to be expected, and so their stories contradict each other.

All caught up now, rube?
So you agree with me that the media should not be quoting this book as if it contains truthful information about Trump.
I absolutely agree we should not believe a word of anything coming out of the Trump Administration.

The Russia/Trump collusion story has been discredited so now the libs have moved on to new lies, saying Trump is unfit for office.

Why don't you just admit you lost the election, and find a suitable candidate for 2020, and good issues to run on to beat Trump?

Wouldn't a positive approach be better?
ROFLMAO
where was it discredited?
By Hannity?
You’re as seriously mentally ill as Trump is.

Not one.

Why should it bother me that Trump's administration is full of liars?

I didn't vote for him.
The book is full of falsehoods and can't be relied upon. Even the author admits this. Therefore, all stories coming out of the book must be discounted by ethical people. Are you ethical?

There's nothing I enjoy more than watching illogical clowns try to frame their arguments logically.

Your statement is nonsense. There is no ethical requirement for people to "discount" this book because Trump's White House can't stop lying. It doesn't follow, logically.
Well, if you repeat lies, knowing they are lies, that makes you an unethical person. Agreed?
Trump does that every day! And so do you parroting tards.

What I see here is a willingness to lie about Trump, which is an unethical approach to politics. Is it any wonder the Democratic Party is at such a low ebb of power when they act so unethically all the time?

It must piss off every deplorable knowing millions of people in every state and all over the world are reading Wolff’s book and aghast at how incompetent this president is.

Want to know what a boss is really like?
Ask his employees.

What I see here is a willingness to lie about Trump, which is an unethical approach to politics. Is it any wonder the Democratic Party is at such a low ebb of power when they act so unethically all the time?
Hilarious since Trump has acted unethically since day one in office.
Why do you give this crook a pass?

How has Trump acted unethically?

Our impotent president tried to stop the distribution of the book. He failed at that too.
Just like he failed to prove 3-6 million illegals voted or Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

You’re kidding , right?
Don’t you read the threads here or follow the news.
He was in direct violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution the moment he was sworn in for not divesting from his businesses.
I can give you about 100 other examples but why waste my time on someone who will never admit any negatives about him

You’re kidding , right?
He was in direct violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution the moment he was sworn in for not divesting from his businesses.
I can give you about 100 other examples but why waste my time on someone who will never admit any negatives about him
I don't see anyone trying to prosecute Trump for owning a business.

What are these 100 other examples?

Our impotent president tried to stop the distribution of the book. He failed at that too.
Just like he failed to prove 3-6 million illegals voted or Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
We shall see.
What do you mean,” We shall see?”
The voter fraud commission has already been disbanded because of no evidence and not one shred of evidence was found that Obama wiretapped his phones.
Trump made up both lies...and you give him a pass.

You’re kidding , right?
I don't see anyone trying to prosecute Trump for owning a business.

What are these 100 other examples?
You expect the GOP to prosecute him?
Lmao
How about threatening to imprison his political opponent which is only done in dictatorships?
How about lying 5.5 times a day every day.
Maybe you don’t think lying is unethical.

Look at how the regressive stains call names and stuff when their lies are called out.

Let me guess, you're too fucking stupid to recognize the irony of this post.
Irony does not come into play when dealing with all these liars, but no you are wrong, I certainly did see it, but regardless, that is what they do. You regs ought to come up with some other blanket insult besides how stupid we all are, it's really rather boorish.

Black Boy sounds like he’s been living in a cave for the last year for he has no idea what trump is doing.

Forum List

Back