Fire & Fury: Trump wanted Guiliani as Supreme Court Justice, but didnt put him because he's pro-life

Wollf admits his book is full of lies. What that means is that no ethical publisher should publish it, no ethical reporter should repeat what's in it, and no ethical person should discuss it in this forum. Unfortunately, liberals are not ethical people, because they don't believe in God, they do not believe in the Commandment against giving false witness.

Hey Blackie.. is it ethical to permit Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams?
Is it ethical to permit hunters to shoot hibernating bears and cubs?

Yes. There are about 100 examples AT LEAST of unethical things this POS president has done..

Hey Blackie.. is it ethical to permit Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams?

Yes. There are about 100 examples AT LEAST of unethical things this POS president has done..
You have 98 to go.

You have 98 to go.
You have a long wait if you think I’m going to write 98 of anything to you..
Here’s a novel idea. Why don’t YOU research how unethical this president is since u haven’t been paying attention in real time the last 12 months.

You have 98 to go.
Here’s a novel idea. Why don’t YOU research how unethical this president is since u haven’t been paying attention in real time the last 12 months.
Well, I've read the internet for news almost every day and I've never read that people were shooting hibernating bears and I never read there was a coal pollution problem, so you still have 100 things to tell me.

When confronted with the many comments from his own staff that depicts him as an imbecile.... he said, “ Ya know I’m a real smart person.”

Lol

You have 98 to go.
Well, I've read the internet for news almost every day and I've never read that people were shooting hibernating bears and I never read there was a coal pollution problem, so you still have 100 things to tell me.
Thanks for admitting you read shit and that you have no idea what this prez is doing.

In his first round of EO’s he overruled Obama’s protection for hibernating bears and Obama’s environmental laws for coal waste pollution.

Thanks for proving what I always say. To be a T Supporter you’re either a racist or have no idea what he’s doing.
I see you’re at least one of those.

You have 98 to go.
Thanks for admitting you read shit and that you have no idea what this prez is doing.

In his first round of EO’s he overruled Obama’s protection for hibernating bears and Obama’s environmental laws for coal waste pollution.

Thanks for proving what I always say. To be a T Supporter you’re either a racist or have no idea what he’s doing.
Calling Trump supporters racists is probably a big reason why you lost the election.

You have 98 to go.

Calling Trump supporters racists is probably a big reason why you lost the election.
If the shoe fits.

D83ADFCB-FB71-4F4B-B8BD-356BB2463099.jpeg

Dem congressman just proposed the “
Stable Genius Act” ... a bill that makes it mandatory for candidates to have a complete mental health examination before they can become president.

I love it. Hilarious name too but too late for this insane president.

My original intention was to vote for no one.

But then, during the debate, Hillary Clinton said her only criteria to a Supreme Court Justice would be they uphold Roe v. Wade.

Trump said Hillary was a supporter of partial-birth abortion and she did not deny it.

And then, Hillary Clinton expressed support for the cop-killing BLM movement.

So I knew we could not have Hillary as President, and I voted for Trump.

Stable Genius Act” ... a bill that makes it mandatory for candidates to have a complete mental health examination before they can become president.

The Democrats are just burying themselves with this nonsense.

They should act like a normal political party and come up with a good candidate and good issues to run on.

But they can't do that because they are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

Insane? Lol he's playing you libtards like a cheap fiddle but, by all means keep it up you people are cheap entertainment.

Forum List

Back