Fireman Don: Trump Plays In A Firetruck, And The Photos Don’t Disappoint

596d27571500006303bfdff8.jpeg

The president checked out “Made in America” products — and photographers were there.

President Donald Trump checked out some sweet big-kid toys on Monday as part of his administration’s “Made in America” week featuring U.S.-made bulldozers, baseball bats and firetrucks.

Trump hopped into a firetruck made by Wisconsin-based Pierce Manufacturing, and this gem of a photo resulted.

The photo is reminiscent of an image from earlier in the year, when the president hopped aboard a big-rig truck, sending the internet into a frenzy.

See more photos of the president checking out American products below.

More: Trump Plays In A Firetruck, And The Photos Don't Disappoint

Those products were made in America before Trump became president. I didn't see any Trump products on the White House lawn that were made in America. Why not?
Just think Howard Dean got booted off the Presidential island because he yelled too loud.
This Doofus says or does something incredible stupid a half dozen times per week ( I'm being kind here) and he's still president. Go figure.
You snowflakes are so desperate. Your hatred of Trump is so intense that it's positively funny.

The president checked out “Made in America” products — and photographers were there.

President Donald Trump checked out some sweet big-kid toys on Monday as part of his administration’s “Made in America” week featuring U.S.-made bulldozers, baseball bats and firetrucks.

Trump hopped into a firetruck made by Wisconsin-based Pierce Manufacturing, and this gem of a photo resulted.

The photo is reminiscent of an image from earlier in the year, when the president hopped aboard a big-rig truck, sending the internet into a frenzy.

Those products were made in America before Trump became president. I didn't see any Trump products on the White House lawn that were made in America. Why not?[/

View attachment 139315
Notice that he's riding a woman's bike.

Those products were made in America before Trump became president. I didn't see any Trump products on the White House lawn that were made in America. Why not?[/

View attachment 139315

No, it's a mans bike, but only barely.

Last edited:

View attachment 139315

No worries....he has no balls to smash.

Those products were made in America before Trump became president. I didn't see any Trump products on the White House lawn that were made in America. Why not?
The Big Orange Idiot could beat off in Times Square and his equally idiotic fans would defend him.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

The Big Orange Idiot could beat off in Times Square and his equally idiotic fans would defend him.

View attachment 139321

It's a staged picture and this is the best you can come up with? You really ARE desperate...

I'm not that much younger than Trump and these things would have definitely brought out the kid in me too. And towards others having any trouble with that, well, I figure that's their problem.

Just think Howard Dean got booted off the Presidential island because he yelled too loud.
This Doofus says or does something incredible stupid a half dozen times per week ( I'm being kind here) and he's still president. Go figure.

Howard Dean was booted by Democrats.

Forum List

Back