Fires in Kansas right now

They might even be accidentally right for a change, considering what is happening in the world.

Accidentally? Not even close. Here you go, prairie fires are not rare. While most prairie fires occur from Sept through November, it is not rare for them to occur in December. But that is called history and science, neither of which olfraud practices, studies, or understands.
So common that they were the subject of art waaay back in the 1870's. This print is from 1872

prairie-fires-of-the-great-west-currier-and-ives.jpg

Prairie Fires and Wildlife

Gee whiz, according to some people this happens every December. Amazing that I don't remember it.

No one said every december, little liar. But how many days past November, when fires ARE common, did these begin?

DOH!

That's why you lying sacks of shit try to bury the real history because it PROVES you lie.

Do we have another day of high winds and fire, cuz, climate change or was this just another one off weather event?

Yet we have spent billions on green energy. This just proves the solution for climate change. To use heavy industry to build billions of tons of green energy has zero effect on climate.

Of course, I don't remember any fires like this before we began building solar panels and wind turbines.

Fires in Kansas proves that building wind and solar plants causes more damage to our planet.

Yet we have spent billions on green energy. This just proves the solution for climate change. To use heavy industry to build billions of tons of green energy has zero effect on climate.

Of course, I don't remember any fires like this before we began building solar panels and wind turbines.

Fires in Kansas proves that building wind and solar plants causes more damage to our planet.
That doesnt prove anything.

What's the weather in Kansas right now? I mean right after the climate was changed so that Kansas always has fires and 100mph winds?

I'm laughing......

Was a new member on the USMB in 2010.

There was a freak tornado outbreak over a two day period. Old Rocks sounded the alarms....proof of climate change and we'd be experiencing bigger tornados far more frequently. Lobbed nukes for days.

What happened starting 2011? HISTORIC lows in tornado activity....for many many years. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

The climate kOOks are the most easily suckered folks on the planet.

Forum List

Back