First Biden presser in 10 months.

FJf_-k9WQAQdrGe
Trump kicks Biden in the groin. :auiqs.jpg:

But no lefties on the board will admit that Joe has lost a step or 10.

I suppose these same people would watch Troy Aikman suit up and play an NFL game this weekend and claim he is perfect!

Last edited:
Only a first class jerkoff like you would mock a stutterer.

But, who's surprised?
He failed the 3rd grade. He’s your moron not mine!

Joe Biden admits Trump saved 100s of thousands of lives with operation Warp Speed!

Then went on to say he doesn’t have a plan like his predecessor did and in fact has no clue what he is doing.

Last edited:
I'm about to go knock on doors to encourage people to vote Red midterms. It's looking like we are in a depression he does not want to tell us.

Well that entire thing was a clusterfuck. Bet they don't let Joe go it along like that again. We have been given the opportunity to see the internal mental workings of the leader of the free world, and it's not a pretty sight.

The words come kinda sorta came but I don't think anyone had a fuckin' clue what he was trying to say. :laughing0301:

Well that entire thing was a clusterfuck. Bet they don't let Joe go it along like that again. We have been given the opportunity to see the internal mental workings of the leader of the free world, and it's not a pretty sight.
Favorite Parts were the several times he torpedoes his own party’s lying narratives regarding Trump’s successes with Operation Warp Speed vs his own incompetence and The Left’s lies about voter suppression, other lies about Russia, and The CDC’s incompetence.

The poster earlier who said he couldn't complete a sentence was spot on. He would start a thought on one specific answer and veer off onto 8 other tangents that had nothing to do with the question.

He is a loon.

Insecure borders are because of Trump? And WTF does Chile and Argentina have to do with Venezuela? Clueless.

Secure borders were insecure, pure doublespeak.

Just like the Trump EO to help better vet foreign travelers that Biden repealed on day one and then claimed it made America more secure. Straight out of 1984 with the doublespeak.

Well that entire thing was a clusterfuck.
The poster earlier who said he couldn't complete a sentence was spot on. He would start a thought on one specific answer and veer off onto 8 other tangents that had nothing to do with the question.

For the first time in my life, I was truly embarrassed for the guy, and for America, and by association, Jill Biden. Joe stood up there before the entire world and made a complete ass of himself as everyone in the room stood there flushed with the thought that: "Oh my God, this guy is one step from being the guy in a wheelchair in the nursing home talking to the candy machine, and he is our president? He is both the leader of the free world and the captain over all of this country's problems?"

And the room just became silent as everyone watching gulped and sweated just a little hoping this guy didn't put his other foot in his mouth.

Nancy was off camera yelling to someone: "Kill his mic! Pull the audio!"

People in the room felt a peculiar mixture of shock, awe, fear and helplessness as Joe babbled on, occasionally becoming lucid for a few moments almost making sense as everyone tried to tell themselves, "Whew," then next thing they knew, Joe was rambling on aimlessly for 5 minutes having flashbacks as the onlookers looked on realizing this guy was never going to fix anything important to the nation.

JOE'S BEST PLAN TO IMPROVE FOR THE NEW YEAR: To start listening more to people who actually know what they are talking about. :smoke:

JOE'S BEST PLAN ON RUSSIAN AGGRESSION: The same country that Nancy impeached a president over for simply delaying for a few days some aid they got anyway, Joe now won't bat an eye over if Putin invades with his military.

Highlight of the conference: When Joe Biddum called the Left a bunch of communists. :auiqs.jpg: Did anyone else catch that in the melee?! :spinner:

BidenStairlift.jpg

Forum List

Back