First democratic debates a disaster for NBC

NBC Hit With Technical Issues at Democratic Debate; Trump Blasts ‘Truly Unprofessional’ Network

That's why you need to get a real news organization in charge. I bet this shit wouldn't happen had it been on FNC. What a fucking embarrassment.

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebody at technical stuff??

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah ummm I'm afraid leaving the wrong mics in the mix has zero to do with "Liberalism".

OP fucked up on a grand scale here, trying to compare NBC with "a real news organization". DEAL with that. You'll notice he ran away.

NBC is in fact the oldest network in existence, dating from 1926.
Fake news for a long time... lol

Once AGAIN for the nonsentient ----- mismanaged mics has nothing in the world to do with "news".
You shouldn't call what NBC does news and that so called debate was more like feeding time at the zoo.

NBC Hit With Technical Issues at Democratic Debate; Trump Blasts ‘Truly Unprofessional’ Network

That's why you need to get a real news organization in charge. I bet this shit wouldn't happen had it been on FNC. What a fucking embarrassment.

NBC was left red-faced during Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debates when audio issues plagued moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow.

Following the gaffe, NBC quickly cut to commercial before returning with Todd and Maddow vowing to march on from the “technical difficulties.”

I didn't get a chance to tune in until about midway. Question was about McConnell and his picks or unwillingness to pick SCOTUS nominees from the democrats.

CORY BOOKER, FIRST ANSWER: Immediately went into a tirade about gun control.

SECOND ANSWER (from somebody else): Immediately went into a tirade about Blacks and race issues.

LIZ WARREN: We have to maximize the utilization of the full potential of government in order to work to get the minimal effect for the people in bringing these issues before the nation in a time effective way! Or something like that.

Huh?

That's about when I turned the f---king bullshit off.

I'll check it out again tonight just to see Joe Biden make a total ass of himself.

I found it boring and all I got out of it was most of them want to give away "free shit" which we tax payers will be paying for.

I wonder how many votes that "free shit" will get them?? LOL

Freak shows always do.

That's why fake wrestling exists.

Okay, it's the same thing. But still.
lol...not so sure you should have told a small group of folks who just finished watching and enjoyed that debate that wrestling is fake without a spoiler alert...and since they embrace things like cutting ones genitals off to trade places with someone who wants to sew them on I guess straight white guys would seem freaky to them...
...I don't know how this election is going to turn out, but imagine if Biden just stayed away from the field and campaigned on his own, he wouldn't have to worry about looking and sounding like them, he could remain above the fray and comment and capitalize on their Gaffes guffaws and mistakes...it is foolish of him to give them free pot shots at him.
Oh, so you think the Hillary approach to campaigning will work this time?

I heard MSNBC was putting on a comedy show last night!

Seriously, Democrats don't have anyone. Their best candidate is the same old inside the beltway, good 'ol boys network, retread who's been in government his entire life. smh

I guess they shouldn't have kicked GOD out of the Party. God will not be mocked.

A right wing, racist talking about God. What a fucking joke.
Lol, a racist calling someone else a racist. Your only good black people are the ones on the plantation. When they get an education and walk off, your kind calls them uncle Tom's. That's why you want to flood the United States with illegals, because minorities are walking off the plantation at a record rate. So carry on, racist.

NBC was left red-faced during Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debates when audio issues plagued moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow.

Following the gaffe, NBC quickly cut to commercial before returning with Todd and Maddow vowing to march on from the “technical difficulties.”

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

To call last night a debate is like calling Star Trek a documentary.
All the questions were so soft ball they might as well have asked each candidate their favorite color or what their favorite coffee was. No one bothered to actually nail down anything. Warren basically said corparations bad all night.

But then again I really did not expect much else. I must admit I was surprised that there was as little Trump bashing as there was.
All in all take my picture but don't expect much from me night.

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebodydat technical stuff??

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

You have any idea how often mics get left on?

On the other hand it takes initiative action to actually construct a graphic that says "three Mexican countries" and then put it on the air.
Faux is deep in the "active/stupid" category.

I don't speak Spanish but Beto still made more sense to me when he was speaking Spanish.

Yes another reason for Fox to moderate the Sean Hannity hosted 2020 Presidential debates

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebody at technical stuff??

TOO funneh.

View attachment 266598

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah ummm I'm afraid leaving the wrong mics in the mix has zero to do with "Liberalism".

OP fucked up on a grand scale here, trying to compare NBC with "a real news organization". DEAL with that. You'll notice he ran away.

NBC is in fact the oldest network in existence, dating from 1926.
Fake news for a long time... lol

Once AGAIN for the nonsentient ----- mismanaged mics has nothing in the world to do with "news".
It's news in that it shows just how incompetent dims are. Now spew some more lies for us all to laugh at.

There isn't a dem candidate worth considering.

No reason to watch them. Unless they come up with something besides free stuff and Orange Man bad my vote goes to Trump

You actually started a thread to suggest the Fox Noise Channel, with it's "three Mexican countries", is better than somebodydat technical stuff??

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

On the other hand it takes initiative action to actually construct a graphic that says "three Mexican countries" and then put it on the air.
Whoops. This was far worse.

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

Its funny how the networks have become political parties themselves-only problem, its two against one.

TOO funneh.
This was FAR worse.

Its funny how the networks have become political parties themselves-only problem, its two against one.
...and all three being progressive

I guess they shouldn't have kicked GOD out of the Party. God will not be mocked.

Lol, a racist calling someone else a racist. Your only good black people are the ones on the plantation. When they get an education and walk off, your kind calls them uncle Tom's. That's why you want to flood the United States with illegals, because minorities are walking off the plantation at a record rate. So carry on, racist.

An ass clown quoting some bullshit he heard Rush Limpbaugh say.

An ass clown quoting some bullshit he heard Rush Limpbaugh say.
Poor butthurt tds troll.

Forum List

Back