First Dope Fiend? ... Donald Trump is getting high on UK Sudafed

Addiction to UK Sudafed certainly explains some of Donald Trump's behavior and symptoms.

Could this be why Donald Trump lies so much and believes his own lies in the face of the contrary facts?

The video below shows Trump with a drawer full of UK Sudafed packs. He was evidently taking some before his photo opportunity with the Taco bowl.

The big issue with this is that two doctors or more have given Donald Trump a complete bill of health which means that he concealed from them his addiction and the doctors failed to test Donald Trump appropriately.

Lord, you people have lost it.

Addiction to UK Sudafed certainly explains some of Donald Trump's behavior and symptoms.

Could this be why Donald Trump lies so much and believes his own lies in the face of the contrary facts?

The video below shows Trump with a drawer full of UK Sudafed packs. He was evidently taking some before his photo opportunity with the Taco bowl.

The big issue with this is that two doctors or more have given Donald Trump a complete bill of health which means that he concealed from them his addiction and the doctors failed to test Donald Trump appropriately.

I often thought he must be on coke.

1295180.png

IDIOT! You ever hear him sniff a lot during speeches? I have the same nasal drip issue. Go find a real problem.

Do you have a whole drawer filled with Sudafed in your office?

No. Donald Trump has pocketed it.

IDIOT! You ever hear him sniff a lot during speeches? I have the same nasal drip issue. Go find a real problem.

Sudafed does not cure sinusitis I had success with a nose spray made for allergies fluconaze

Sudafed does not cure sinusitis I had success with a nose spray made for allergies

Medicine and drugs won't help Donald Trump whose condition is that he is allergic to honesty, truth, facts, and rectitude.

Yes

Sudafed does not cure sinusitis I had success with a nose spray made for allergies fluconaze

That's probably why he has so many-or he shares.

Sudafed does not cure sinusitis I had success with a nose spray made for allergies

Medicine and drugs won't help Donald Trump whose condition is that he is allergic to honesty, truth, facts, and rectitude.

And you are the grand genius who KNOWS ALL this? Give us a break-try to post one thought at a time take rectitude and expand on IT!

Yes

Send us a pic.

Yes

Send us a pic.

Send me a pic of you naked-do you think you can order people around? You are nothing special bub.

Yes

Send us a pic.

Send me a pic of you naked-do you think you can order people around? You are nothing special bub.

So you lied then.

Cool.

Yes
Send us a pic.
So you lied then.

Cool.
You don't know how to read-you don't get to ask personal questions. Your posting is based on childish games which I don't play-therefore YOU ARE BANNED!

Yes
Send us a pic.
So you lied then.

Cool.
You don't know how to read-you don't get to ask personal questions. Your posting is based on childish games which I don't play-therefore YOU ARE BANNED!
Lol, you made an outrageous claim and I called you on it so you're pissed.

I get it.

Now man up, admit that you lied, and move on.

Forum List

Back