First ever audit in the history of the PENTAGON is happening UNDER TRUMP...how is that a BAD THING?

We finally have a president who doesn’t want to see our tax dollars wasted. That’s a huge win for everyone!!

:bowdown:

It is a huge win, but Trump had zero to do with it unless he was part of congress in 2010
Tell yourself whatever you want. Trump is the man who is fixing this shit.
What is the Legal Authority under which this audit is being conducted?

What was the statutory point-of-origin for that Legal Authority?

On whose watch was that Legal Authority crafted?

On whose watch was this first-ever department-wide audit scheduled?

The answer to these questions will tell us whether the DoD audit is attributable to Trump or Obama, yes?

Liberals LOVE to use MILITARY spending as the only Federal Spending to be reduced.

Why didn't OBAMA do this during his 8 years in office?

"The Defense Department is starting the first agency-wide financial audit in its history," the Pentagon's news service says, announcing that it's undertaking an immense task that has been sought, promised and delayed for years.

Of the tally that is starting this week, chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana W. White said, "It demonstrates our commitment to fiscal responsibility and maximizing the value of every taxpayer dollar that is entrusted to us."

"Beginning in 2018, our audits will occur annually, with reports issued Nov. 15," the Defense Department's comptroller, David L. Norquist, said.

The Defense Department has famously never been audited, despite receiving hundreds of billions of dollars annually and having more than $2.2 trillion in assets.

Pentagon Announces First-Ever Audit Of The Department Of Defense
I think it's great that they are going to do an audit of the DOD. Hope they uncover lots of waste. Wonder why the repug congress of 2010 put off the audit for 7 years?
Obummer didn’t ask for it! Trump did
Trump asked for it 7 years ago?
Yep

Well you said a president can demand anything he wants unless Congress pays for it......

So that statement by you says the Paris accord was illegal.

And btw Obama also bypassed congress and gave the EPA the power to cap n trade .

So, you have been drinking. I said the POTUS can demand anything he wants and if congress does not pay for it then it will not happen. I didnt say a thing about anything being illegal.

Yet you lie because it did happen with out Congress

What happened without congress?
Paris accord signed

The Paris accord was a non-binding, no cost agreement. There was nothing for congress to authorize or pay for.
Well trump ended it so the payments hadn’t started. But congress never signed off. Illegals done by obummer

We finally have a president who doesn’t want to see our tax dollars wasted. That’s a huge win for everyone!!

It is a huge win, but Trump had zero to do with it unless he was part of congress in 2010

The answer to these questions will tell us whether the DoD audit is attributable to Trump or Obama, yes?

Do you mean like how Obama promised to name Jerusalem the capital of Israel, but Trump actually did it?

Do you mean like how Obama promised to name Jerusalem the capital of Israel, but Trump actually did it?
Obummerfail deferred it until trump won Watch

Good grief you colossal sissy, address his points.

So, you have been drinking. I said the POTUS can demand anything he wants and if congress does not pay for it then it will not happen. I didnt say a thing about anything being illegal.

Yet you lie because it did happen with out Congress

What happened without congress?
Paris accord signed

The Paris accord was a non-binding, no cost agreement. There was nothing for congress to authorize or pay for.
Well trump ended it so the payments hadn’t started. But congress never signed off. Illegals done by obummer

Read my link a billion us dollars was paid in and Trump was suppose to pay 2 billion more

Have you been drinking?

Well you said a president can demand anything he wants unless Congress pays for it......

And btw Obama also bypassed congress and gave the EPA the power to cap n trade .

Well if congress doesn’t agree to pay then how is it legal?

Congress agreed to pay for the aduit in the 2010 NDAA

That's the link you have to prove it's not anywhere ...show us where Congress agreed to pay?

You do know what the AA stand for in NDAA, right? Or am I expecting too much from you?

Liberals LOVE to use MILITARY spending as the only Federal Spending to be reduced.

Que?

And right wing wackos love to use the MILITARY as the only thing that cannot be cut. And you are both wrong.

When the fuck did Congress passed a law saying the pentagon
pass a law saying they were not exempt ?

Because in 2012 they were exempt ..that means thar it was all voluntary ...once again again

DeFazio says the Pentagon can’t track its budget; we audit the claim

From my link

DeFazio sponsored an amendment to the defense bill last (2012) year that requires the Pentagon to organize its books so they can be audited. That step has yet to be satisfied and DeFazio’s measure was stripped during negotiations between the House and Senate.

That's the link you have to prove it's not anywhere ...show us where Congress agreed to pay?

You do know what the AA stand for in NDAA, right? Or am I expecting too much from you?

You do the the DOD has been lying about doing an audit now for the past 20 years right ?

Again from my link

DeFazio sponsored an amendment to the defense bill last (2012) year that requires the Pentagon to organize its books so they can be audited. That step has yet to be satisfied and DeFazio’s measure was stripped during negotiations between the House and Senate.

When the fuck did Congress passed a law saying the pentagon
pass a law saying they were not exempt ?

Because in 2012 they were exempt ..that means thar it was all voluntary ...once again again

DeFazio says the Pentagon can’t track its budget; we audit the claim

From my link

You do the the DOD has been lying about doing an audit now for the past 20 years right ?

Again from my link

This really seems to be confusing you. In 2010 via the NDAA congress authorized the audit and gave the military 7 years to prepare. That is why the audit will soon be underway, the 7 year period is over.

In 2012 DeFazio was showboating and trying to add something that had already been done 2 years prior. DeFazio's amendment was stripped as it was redundant with the NDAA from two years previous.

...Do you mean like how Obama promised to name Jerusalem the capital of Israel, but Trump actually did it?
Don't know... don't care... irrelevant... the subject at-hand is the Audit of the Dept of Defense... under whose watch was that authorized and scheduled?

...When the fuck did Congress passed a law saying the pentagon pass a law saying they were not exempt ? Because in 2012 they were exempt ..that means thar it was all voluntary ...once again again DeFazio says the Pentagon can’t track its budget; we audit the claim From my link DeFazio sponsored an amendment to the defense bill last (2012) year that requires the Pentagon to organize its books so they can be audited. That step has yet to be satisfied and DeFazio’s measure was stripped during negotiations between the House and Senate...
Is this English-as-a-Second-Language?

The questions were (1) under what Legal Authority was the DoD Audit set up and (2) on whose watch was it scheduled? What are you trying to say here?

Holy shit. If they do this right, this FIRST one is gonna be a DOOZY.
The Democrats are gonna pee their pants when some of their touchy-feely within-the-military social programming gets axed.

The Republicans are gonna pee their pants when some of their Fat-Cat Defense Contractors get caught shoveling-out Kickback Money.

Lotta high-end uniformed folk and a lotta high-paid contracted help gonna get their tail feathers singed if The Audit ever gets rolling full-blast.

Forum List

Back