First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

I haven't read every post but the ones I have read are not about xmas tree. They're all about hating the black guy in the Oval Office.

Therefore, it really doesn't meant much. Just SSDD from the mindless haters.

There was a neg rep sent to me asking me for "black cock" i believe in response to a post where I said to respect the office. Clear example of an infuriated white man angry because the POTUS is Black evidently hence his reference to "black". i posted a screen shot of it and it turns out most of them are raging closet gays and obsessed with dick. Sunshine wishes she had some too but I can already tell she wouldn't measure up to my standards.

This kind of crap is zackly why I shut off my rep.

The racist homophobes are rampant here. A HUGE reason they hate Obama is their own screwy belief that his is bigger than white mans'.

And, in this case, there's no doubt its true....

:lol:

nah, you turned your rep off because you were in the negative

loser

:lol:

Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

You sound like you'd make a passable subject, but not a citizen. You sure as hell don't sound like an American.

A Christmas tree and not a holiday tree? I guess that's progress.

Once the votes are counted everyone should be in line supporting. People who dont are a drag on progress.

You sound like you'd make a passable subject, but not a citizen. You sure as hell don't sound like an American.

No, thats the way its supposed to be. Where did you get that? :eusa_eh:
Umm no. Just because this occupant is a "president", doesn't mean we have to bow down and genuflect to him.

And again, here's my all purpose salute to this "president":

Bronx-salute.jpg
That simple enough for ya?

No, thats the way its supposed to be. President represents the entire country.

Americans are not subjects who "get in line" and do what we're told by our 'rulers.' That is NOT America, even if tractable peons like Asclepias are begging to be led around by the nose.

Americans are not subjects who "get in line" and do what we're told by our 'rulers.' That is NOT America, even if tractable peons like Asclepias are begging to be led around by the nose.

contrary to popular belief in some circles, the votes have been tallied and the results posted. The President has taken the oath for a 2nd-term. He's President of the entire nation.

contrary to popular belief in some circles, the votes have been tallied and the results posted. The President has taken the oath for a 2nd-term. He's President of the entire nation.

The nose? He is so dick focused I thought he was being led by another body part just as conducive to being pierced with a ring as the nose.

obama3.jpg

First family castigates little white children dressed as elves. Yup. SO many firsts!

keep that rw hate train chuggin right along sunshine. :thup: You only have to do it for 3+ more years :lol:

Forum List

Back