First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders

I don’t think first graders need to learn about sex or sex change operations. I think learning that trans and gay people exist in this world is not a big deal
so how can they learn about Trans and gay people without an understanding of gender and sexual orientation?

Less educated in sociology, absolutely.

Bragging that the former Capitol of the Confederate South is a battle ground State isn't exactly impressive. If you do win the Senate and the House back it won't be because more people voted for your party, the Democratic Party has won the popular vote since 2004. It will be mostly due to gerrymandering and the structure of government. For instance California's population is 68% larger than Wyoming's but they both receive 2 Senate seats. It doesn't matter if all the Democrats who vote in California out number all the Republican voters in every mid western Republican state they will gain more Senate seats than California's 2. Now this isn't me lamenting the structure of government, it's me explaining to you that winning back Congress isn't evidence of the popularity of your idea among the American population as a whole.
VA was deep blue for Biden. It was NOT a battleground state, Goat F*CKER. And the Confederate South is long gone. Georgia is blue now. And yes more well versed in sociology but not more well versed in plumbing. Which skill would you rather have? Hmmmm?

Democrats outnumber Republicans but it is we Independents who decide elections and the Democratic Party has moved too far left. Roh Roh

Congress approval rating is even lower than Biden's, which is 33%.

Roh Roh

Nov 8th 2022 cannot come soon enough.

VA was deep blue for Biden. It was NOT a battleground state, Goat F*CKER. And the Confederate South is long gone. Georgia is blue now.
They had a Republican governor between 2010-2014, its not strange for them to win won in Virginia here and there let's see if they can keep it.
And yes more well versed in sociology but not more well versed in plumbing. Which skill would you rather have? Hmmmm?
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm setting social policy I want the sociologists. I don't care about the plumbers uniformed opinion on whether or not it's okay to be gay.
Democrats outnumber Republicans but it is we Independents who decide elections and the Democratic Party has moved too far left. Roh Roh
😆

Is the flourish at the end supposed to distract me from the fact democrats have won the popular vote since 2004? Do you know how to count?
Congress approval rating is even lower than Biden's, which is 33%.

Roh Roh

I have to admit though that is adorable. 😆 I'm not sure that's what you're going for though. As for Congress that's pretty much what it's approval is no matter what party is in charge. Progressive policies on the other hand are the most popular in the country.
Nov 8th 2022 cannot come soon enough.
Want to make a prediction who wins the popular vote when it comes? 😄

They had a Republican governor between 2010-2014, its not strange for them to win won in Virginia here and there let's see if they can keep it.

Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm setting social policy I want the sociologists. I don't care about the plumbers uniformed opinion on whether or not it's okay to be gay.

😆

Is the flourish at the end supposed to distract me from the fact democrats have won the popular vote since 2004? Do you know how to count?

I have to admit though that is adorable. 😆 I'm not sure that's what you're going for though. As for Congress that's pretty much what it's approval is no matter what party is in charge. Progressive policies on the other hand are the most popular in the country.

Want to make a prediction who wins the popular vote when it comes? 😄
VA Dems lost the Governor, Lieutenant Governor and AG races. This is right after Biden easily won the state? Why? The Democratic Party moved too far left. Red wave coming in Nov. so get ready, race baiter.

:)

VA Dems lost the Governor, Lieutenant Governor and AG races. This is right after Biden easily won the state? Why? The Democratic Party moved too far left. Red wave coming in Nov. so get ready, race baiter.

:)
😄

I don't even care about elections in the short term. The cultural and demographic shifts occurring in this country are infinitely more important than who wins the midterms.

😄

I don't even care about elections in the short term. The cultural and demographic shifts occurring in this country are infinitely more important than who wins the midterms.
The cultural and demographic shifts have boomeranged because the Democratic Party has moved too far left. Even Bill Maher is mocking the Democrats. It’s amazing to me that you do not see that, race baiter.

The cultural and demographic shifts have boomeranged because the Democratic Party has moved too far left. Even Bill Maher is mocking the Democrats. It’s amazing to me that you do not see that, race baiter.
Bill Maher is fucking ancient, he's not the future. Is that your bellwether? 😄

Bill Maher is fucking ancient, he's not the future. Is that your bellwether? 😄
Why not? Same with Joe Rogan. They are very influential with the voting base. Man your posts reveal your idiocy and each post makes you look dumber than the prior ones. Again, you ll see that your so called cultural shifts have boomeranged. I see it with my own kids who are 12 and 14. They call people like you “libtards” and we live in deep blue MA.

I would explain why but you would not understand.

Why not? Same with Joe Rogan. They are very influential with the voting base. Man your posts reveal your idiocy and each post makes you look dumber than the prior ones. Again, you ll see that your so called cultural shifts have boomeranged. I see it with my own kids who are 12 and 14. They call people like you “libtards” and we live in deep blue MA.

I would explain why but you would not understand.
I doubt very much you could explain why you think the popularity of Joe Rogan is significant for anything other than gauging the popularity of Joe Rogan. I used the popular vote and census data on charging demographics and studies on the political leanings of those demographics as evidence for my argument of the popularity of Democratic and progressive policies because that's what those numbers gauge. 😄 Moron.

How do you figure that? She couldn't define "woman".
It’s not her place to define “woman” in a hearing about her becoming a justice. As a judge she will face cases involving trans issues where the rights and definitions of what a woman is will be argued. Making a declaratory statement about what that is wouldnt have been appropriate. Besides it was an obvious gotchya question looking for a sound bite to go on Fox News and chew on

Forum List

Back