‘First-Hand Witness’ Says Smartmatic, Dominion Were Built to Change Election Results

I don't think that she will give it to me.
I think that she is compiling it for the court.
I'm okay with that.
So you’re okay with her publicly making claims, providing no public evidence to back up those claims, meanwhile you believe her implicitly?

Where does your critical thinking come into this picture?

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’! That’s the old line, isn’t it? Well, if that’s the case, then Democrats tried extra hard during the 2020 general election.

The left was determined to make Donald Trump a one-term president, despite lower taxes, record-low unemployment across the board, and Middle East peace deals galore.

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell is making it known that her team is on the case. They’re not going down without a fight.

BJ-
Ought oh

While speaking with Mark Levin, Powell stated: “I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America. It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections. And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.”
Lol, his friend's cousin's boyfriend knows a guy who heard about a fella who saw it first hand.

Who's friend?

Any lawyer worth anything at all would tell you that it is impossible to accurately predict a jury,.
This is a Jury led by Roberts who is more inconsistent than most jurors - so -
Roberts has one vote like the others. The decision doesn’t hinge on his vote. There’s a 6-3 conservative majority of the court, if it even gets that far. If you lose in court, then what?

Any lawyer worth anything at all would tell you that it is impossible to accurately predict a jury,.
This is a Jury led by Roberts who is more inconsistent than most jurors - so -
Roberts has one vote like the others. The decision doesn’t hinge on his vote. There’s a 6-3 conservative majority of the court, if it even gets that far. If you lose in court, then what?

Already asked and answered.

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’! That’s the old line, isn’t it? Well, if that’s the case, then Democrats tried extra hard during the 2020 general election.

The left was determined to make Donald Trump a one-term president, despite lower taxes, record-low unemployment across the board, and Middle East peace deals galore.

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell is making it known that her team is on the case. They’re not going down without a fight.

BJ-
Ought oh

While speaking with Mark Levin, Powell stated: “I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America. It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections. And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.”

So now the story is that the Democrats changed the votes in Georgia for Biden but not the two Democratic Party Senate candidates?

Sounds like you're spewing bullshit.

But I have.
How could you given you admit that Powell is not producing evidence and you haven’t desired to see it?

I am basing my opinion on the character and proficiency of the 2 attorneys that I cited.
My opinion is that they are reputable, capable and honest and determined.
They don't take frivolous cases and they win cases that they take.
I am not working this particular case - but in my opinion it is in good hands.
My opinion of the probability of there being actionable evidence is - that there is.

BJ-
Ought oh

So now the story is that the Democrats changed the votes in Georgia for Biden but not the two Democratic Party Senate candidates?

That's nice.

BJ-
Ought oh

That's nice.

It has the added heft of being 100% accurate.

But I have.
How could you given you admit that Powell is not producing evidence and you haven’t desired to see it?

I am basing my opinion on the character and proficiency of the 2 attorneys that I cited.
My opinion of the probability of there being actionable evidence is - that there is.
I don’t believe they are reputable or credible. Powell has demonstrated a penchant for conspiracy and wild accusations and has been repudiated in her defense of Flynn numerous times.

At some point in time, she will have to present evidence. The question is whether you’re willing to accept that her work does not live up to the talk, should that be the case, or whether you continue to follow her rhetoric blindly.

But I have.

I don’t believe they are reputable or credible. Powell has demonstrated a penchant for conspiracy and wild accusations and has been repudiated in her defense of Flynn numerous times.

At some point in time, she will have to present evidence. The question is whether you’re willing to accept that her work does not live up to the talk, should that be the case, or whether you continue to follow her rhetoric blindly.

The question is, once credible evidence is presented will it be believed or will you all keep denying it.

BJ-
Ought oh

That's nice.

It has the added heft of being 100% accurate.

Oh.

Forum List

Back