First he says we don't pay tariffs

Look it up
I didn't make the claim (that China paid up billions of dollars). So I asked for a link by the claimant...because I do not believe it. What's your problem with that?
  • Trade war is now in its ninth month, with US$250 billion of Chinese goods entering the US and US$110 billion of imports from the US hit by punitive duties
China is paying them, not us

If China was paying them there would be no reason to stop them so that Americans did not have to pay more for their Christmas presents. A tariff is a tax, nothing more. If your state raises the sales tax in your area, who pays it...you are the people selling the product?

Democrats would rather give China $500 Billion a year to build China's military and infrastructure and screw our companies out of their intellectual property. Democrats would rather China get the jobs instead of our people.

That's treason in my book.

China was allowed to enter the WTO with tariffs on goods imported to China to help them get a start competing on the world stage. Now they're the second biggest economy.

Why the fuck do they still need this handout?

Hey dumbass. It has nothing to do with Democrats. It's the American corporations who only care about the bottom line which have brought this about.

Two words: Cheap labor.

Of course it's also about the Democrats...under Obummer, the trade deficit increased by $100 billion in two years alone, reaching the peak of more than $400 billion...why was that?
how come, democrats have done zip to fix this? how come obummer told Americans that "those jobs ain't coming back" instead of fighting the necessary fight...sure, you could say tha Bush the lesser wasn't any different and in a sense, he wasn't..he was a fucking idiot and that quite literally.

Yes, cooperations are always looking for maximum profit and minimum cost...yet, it's the political caste which creates the matrix in which they have to operate and so far, nationalism has taken a backseat and with it the US population and that has to stop, simple as...
How else do you force cooperations to beneficial for the nation? Capitalism is great, but it sure needs regulations.

PS: what do you think? is China playing it fair and square? cause I certainly don't think so
The fault for the trade imbalance with China is hardly partisan. Both gangs have done nothing about it for decades, while China unfairly steals technology and jobs. The R party doesn’t even support Trump’s trade efforts with China now. Proof they like the Ds are entirely owned and controlled by the a transnational capitalist class...aka the billionaires.

Trump is a thin skinned blowhard but what he is doing with China, is something all average Americans should support.

Stealing technology is a big problem, the trade deficit is not.

Trade Deficits Don't Matter - And Today's Foolish Idea To Deal With Them

Why Trade Deficits Really Don’t Matter Very Much

Trade Deficits Don't Matter; Understanding Deficits Do | Mark J. Perry

Episode #209: Why Trade Deficits Don't Matter — The Soul of Enterprise

Also, no jobs were stolen. Our companies freely choose to move their jobs there to maximize their profits.

Democrats would rather give China $500 Billion a year to build China's military and infrastructure and screw our companies out of their intellectual property. Democrats would rather China get the jobs instead of our people.

China was allowed to enter the WTO with tariffs on goods imported to China to help them get a start competing on the world stage. Now they're the second biggest economy.

Hey dumbass. It has nothing to do with Democrats. It's the American corporations who only care about the bottom line which have brought this about.

Of course it's also about the Democrats...under Obummer, the trade deficit increased by $100 billion in two years alone, reaching the peak of more than $400 billion...why was that?
how come, democrats have done zip to fix this? how come obummer told Americans that "those jobs ain't coming back" instead of fighting the necessary fight...sure, you could say tha Bush the lesser wasn't any different and in a sense, he wasn't..he was a fucking idiot and that quite literally.

Yes, cooperations are always looking for maximum profit and minimum cost...yet, it's the political caste which creates the matrix in which they have to operate and so far, nationalism has taken a backseat and with it the US population and that has to stop, simple as...
How else do you force cooperations to beneficial for the nation? Capitalism is great, but it sure needs regulations.

PS: what do you think? is China playing it fair and square? cause I certainly don't think so
The fault for the trade imbalance with China is hardly partisan. Both gangs have done nothing about it for decades, while China unfairly steals technology and jobs. The R party doesn’t even support Trump’s trade efforts with China now. Proof they like the Ds are entirely owned and controlled by the a transnational capitalist class...aka the billionaires.

Trump is a thin skinned blowhard but what he is doing with China, is something all average Americans should support.

Stealing technology is a big problem, the trade deficit is not.

Trade Deficits Don't Matter - And Today's Foolish Idea To Deal With Them

Why Trade Deficits Really Don’t Matter Very Much

Trade Deficits Don't Matter; Understanding Deficits Do | Mark J. Perry

Episode #209: Why Trade Deficits Don't Matter — The Soul of Enterprise

Also, no jobs were stolen. Our companies freely choose to move their jobs there to maximize their profits.
It’s clear that China has not played fairly. Trump is trying to get them to trade fairly.

Look it up
I didn't make the claim (that China paid up billions of dollars). So I asked for a link by the claimant...because I do not believe it. What's your problem with that?
  • Trade war is now in its ninth month, with US$250 billion of Chinese goods entering the US and US$110 billion of imports from the US hit by punitive duties

If China was paying them there would be no reason to stop them so that Americans did not have to pay more for their Christmas presents. A tariff is a tax, nothing more. If your state raises the sales tax in your area, who pays it...you are the people selling the product?
You don’t understand economics.. but China is def paying the farmers

Look it up

You are just so fucking stupid. Even Trump’s own experts say China does not pay the tariffs.

We continue to refuse to understand that "sharing" technology was the requirement by the Chinese to allow companies to come in and exploit their labor.

I support sleeping in the bed you made.

Look it up

You are just so fucking stupid. Even Trump’s own experts say China does not pay the tariffs.
Fight it all you want

Trump threatens to extend tariffs even if China trade deal is reached

Trump doesn’t appear to have the intestinal fortitude to stick by tariffs
He wants tariffs but not if it hurts him politically

The idea of irate Christmas shoppers paying outrageous prices with a presidential election coming up was more than he could take

The idea of irate Christmas shoppers paying outrageous prices with a presidential election coming up was more than he could take

Huh? Tariffs would have went up if he didn’t get that phone call from China..

Fight it all you want

What it is you think that link proves?

Fight it all you want

China pays tariffs,, we use that money to eventually replace the money being sent to farmers to offset the hardship of a trade talk we are having..
you are on team China I am not

Fight it all you want

China pays tariffs,, we use that money to eventually replace the money being sent to farmers to offset the hardship of a trade talk we are having..

They send us a check like Mexico does for the wall, right?

Fight it all you want

Yes we pay 122 billion a year to illegal Mexicans.. when that stops we use that to build the wall. And we add tariffs on Mexican goods.. so stop supporting foreigners and root for America yay!

Fight it all you want

Yes we pay 122 billion a year to illegal Mexicans.. when that stops we use that to build the wall. And we add tariffs on Mexican goods.. so stop supporting foreigners and root for America yay!

I'll be dead and gone before that ever stops.

Fight it all you want

CHINA DOES NOT PAY TARIFFS. The people buying the product pay the tariff. How can you be this stupid and function in the adult world, assuming you are an adult.

You mean you hope America gets raped by foreigners

All the boy can do is parrot Trump's talking points, talking points which now even Trump has moved past.

Does what Trump is doing have anything to do with Treasury warning of Recession ? 30 year at record low?? Trump was an accident waiting to happen That time is coming near

Forum List

Back