First he says we don't pay tariffs

You don’t understand economics.. but China is def paying the farmers

You are just so fucking stupid. Even Trump’s own experts say China does not pay the tariffs.
Fight it all you want

Trump threatens to extend tariffs even if China trade deal is reached

What it is you think that link proves?
China pays tariffs,, we use that money to eventually replace the money being sent to farmers to offset the hardship of a trade talk we are having..
you are on team China I am not

CHINA DOES NOT PAY TARIFFS. The people buying the product pay the tariff. How can you be this stupid and function in the adult world, assuming you are an adult.
Nothing I buy has gone up.. maybe you are the stupid one.. again China called TRUMP .. obviously they didn’t want the 10%

China pays tariffs,, we use that money to eventually replace the money being sent to farmers to offset the hardship of a trade talk we are having..

They send us a check like Mexico does for the wall, right?
Yes we pay 122 billion a year to illegal Mexicans.. when that stops we use that to build the wall. And we add tariffs on Mexican goods.. so stop supporting foreigners and root for America yay!

I'll be dead and gone before that ever stops.
You mean you hope America gets raped by foreigners

I mean what I said. It wasn't that complicated.

Trump doesn’t appear to have the intestinal fortitude to stick by tariffs
He wants tariffs but not if it hurts him politically

The idea of irate Christmas shoppers paying outrageous prices with a presidential election coming up was more than he could take

The idea of irate Christmas shoppers paying outrageous prices with a presidential election coming up was more than he could take
Huh? Tariffs would have went up if he didn’t get that phone call from China..
Tariffs would have went up (as well as prices at Christmas) if Trump did not get that call telling him it could cost him an election

Yes we pay 122 billion a year to illegal Mexicans.. when that stops we use that to build the wall. And we add tariffs on Mexican goods.. so stop supporting foreigners and root for America yay!

I mean what I said. It wasn't that complicated.
So vote republican and you will see it

Huh? Tariffs would have went up if he didn’t get that phone call from China..
Tariffs would have went up (as well as prices at Christmas) if Trump did not get that call telling him it could cost him an election
Go up.. I’m a patriot I want to beat China.. and you don’t

Foreigners?? Treasury warns of recession DOW futures off 320 and who will Trump and repubs blame ? Hill? Obama? The Fed?..China? It's us jitss We have a circular firing squad in DC

Foreigners?? Treasury warns of recession DOW futures off 320 and who will Trump and repubs blame ? Hill? Obama? The Fed?..China? It's us jitss We have a circular firing squad in DC
Hard times during war.. help out support your president

Now he says he's relaxing them because he doesn't want Americans getting hurt with higher prices BECAUSE of tariffs.,and to protect consumers who'll be Xmas shopping Americans aren't paying for tariffs just like we're not paying for the wall, because Mexico is Trump is one ****ed-** president

You sound like a Chinese troll. :26:

TRUMP basically said his decision to temporarily relax the tariffs was political based on China thinking they can wait things out in the hopes of a democrat winning in 2020 who could be easily manipulated. It has to do more with helping supply chains who are working to relocate out of China during the Christmas shopping season.

I do the food shopping and prices have not gone up.

why would they? Food we have more than enough of, in fact it will be sitting in silos rotting.
Do you remember the winter of 2008?
Do you remember that China couldn’t sell shit after the crash?
Do you remember unrest in China because they couldn’t empty their warehouses?
Do you remember the prices of Chinese electronics plummeting?

Of course you don’t...because that wouldn’t fit your narrative.

why would they? Food we have more than enough of, in fact it will be sitting in silos rotting.

So, you are jonesing for another recession so we can teach China a lesson? Is that it?

You might be in luck then...

YIELD CURVE INVERTS: Recession indicator flashes red for first time since 2005

So, you are jonesing for another recession so we can teach China a lesson? Is that it?

You might be in luck then...

YIELD CURVE INVERTS: Recession indicator flashes red for first time since 2005
If it hurts you...yes.

Those were products of American producers.

My daughter in Miami shops at Walmart.
Guess what hasn’t gone up?
Yep...prices at Walmart.

Try leaving your house and shop.

:21::21::21::21:

Once again, you ignore the facts and give us some bullshit story about a family member!

WalMart itself says prices have gone up, but you call them a liar because of some made up family member!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back