First he says we don't pay tariffs

My daughter in Miami shops at Walmart.
Guess what hasn’t gone up?
Yep...prices at Walmart.

Try leaving your house and shop.

:21::21::21::21:

Once again, you ignore the facts and give us some bullshit story about a family member!

WalMart itself says prices have gone up, but you call them a liar because of some made up family member!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Please, Rush, provide more rolled up statistics.
And your daughter the business mogul?...

My daughter is a nurse, how many times are you going to keep repeating that same bullshit?

You are pathetic when you are getting your ass handed to you.
Like I handed your ass to you concerning Simon Property?
You’re attention for detail sucks.
All you know is rounded up numbers.

Actually you did nothing but offer stories from some made up relative, you have never offered one actual fact or figure.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

Once again, you ignore the facts and give us some bullshit story about a family member!

WalMart itself says prices have gone up, but you call them a liar because of some made up family member!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

My daughter is a nurse, how many times are you going to keep repeating that same bullshit?

You said she started her own business.

Lying fuck! Why do you keep repeating this lie? This has not gotten past pathetic and is in troll territory. It normally takes a bit longer for you to surrender.
You calling others a Troll?
Go read your old posts.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

Walmart is absorbing the cost.
I bet you don’t know why.
When’s the last time you were in a Walmart?

WalMart is not absorbing the cost, they are spreading it out over every product so it is less noticeable.

Sunday, was the last time I was in a WalMart.

When was the last time you worked for WalMart and experienced how they do business?

Can you not read?

Lying fuck! Why do you keep repeating this lie? This has not gotten past pathetic and is in troll territory. It normally takes a bit longer for you to surrender.
Go read your old posts.

Show me the post where I said my daughter started her own business you lying piece of shit.

You become the king of trolls when you lies are exposed.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

Like I handed your ass to you concerning Simon Property?
You’re attention for detail sucks.
All you know is rounded up numbers.

Actually you did nothing but offer stories from some made up relative, you have never offered one actual fact or figure.
And what do you offer?
What was the price of MS one second before the 2008 Crash?
You would say that the price of MS one second before the crash was an indicator of a strong market because you are paid to ignore details.

Go read your old posts.

Show me the post where I said my daughter started her own business you lying piece of shit.

Like I’m going to hunt for your posts?

Go read your old posts.

Of course you will not, you are just a lying piece of shit that makes up stuff about your family all the time and has now started to make up things about mine. Does it get any more pathetic than that?

Yep...prices at Walmart.

WalMart is not absorbing the cost, they are spreading it out over every product so it is less noticeable.

When was the last time you worked for WalMart and experienced how they do business?

Can you not read?

And was the Walmart automated?
Mine is.
That meant a sub-one minute checkout as opposed to a retarded Green Card cashier who took 5 minutes for 3 items.
That means I will shop there more often.
Low prices, fast checkout.
Walmart will make more money.

Go read your old posts.

Of course you will not, you are just a lying piece of shit that makes up stuff about your family all the time and has now started to make up things about mine. Does it get any more pathetic than that?
Yes...you.

Can you not read?

Mine is.
That meant a sub-one minute checkout as opposed to a retarded Green Card cashier who took 5 minutes for 3 items.

That does not mean they absorbed the costs. It means they put more people on welfare.

Mine is.

Every WalMart for the most part has self checkout lanes. This is not new, this was the case when I worked for them 10 years ago.

WalMart makes money selling Chinese goods, you whine about Chinese goods and then go to Walmart and buy them! That is funny as hell.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

Maybe you need to move to where more than 5,000 people live.
Walmarts in populated areas have not raised their prices.

Go read your old posts.

Yes...you.

upload_2019-8-14_7-45-36.png

Can you not read?

Mine is.

That does not mean they absorbed the costs. It means they put more people on welfare.
H1-Bs who should not have been here in the first place.
Most of them were making so little they were already on public assistance.
Walmart trains them for that.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

They say they have. Don't let facts get in your way. I suppose when Wal Mart was called they should have said the media needed to call the experts, Independents relatives.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

Of course they have dumbfuck, they said so themselves.

The metro area I live in has 2.8 million people and more WalMarts than you could count.

Can you not read?

Mine is.

Most who lost their jobs were simply our neighbors.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

They say they have. Don't let facts get in your way. I suppose when Wal Mart was called they should have said the media needed to call the experts, Independents relatives.

What morons like Independent does not realize is that WalMart will spread the higher price out over 1000 products, even if those products are not costing more. This hides the cost increases from the consumer.

Yep...prices at Walmart.

I buy very specific products; I know the prices.

Can you not read?

Mine is.

Most who lost their jobs were simply our neighbors.
In the Blue states it’s the H1-Bs who were fired the moment they got their Green Cards and asked for a raise and the H1-Bs who were laid off after the 2008 crash and didn’t go home.

Forum List

Back