First he says we don't pay tariffs

:21::21::21::21:

Once again, you ignore the facts and give us some bullshit story about a family member!

WalMart itself says prices have gone up, but you call them a liar because of some made up family member!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Walmart is absorbing the cost.
I bet you don’t know why.
When’s the last time you were in a Walmart?

WalMart is not absorbing the cost, they are spreading it out over every product so it is less noticeable.

Sunday, was the last time I was in a WalMart.

When was the last time you worked for WalMart and experienced how they do business?
Maybe you need to move to where more than 5,000 people live.
Walmarts in populated areas have not raised their prices.

They say they have. Don't let facts get in your way. I suppose when Wal Mart was called they should have said the media needed to call the experts, Independents relatives.

What morons like Independent does not realize is that WalMart will spread the higher price out over 1000 products, even if those products are not costing more. This hides the cost increases from the consumer.
So let’s say the price goes up $.02 cents?

:21::21::21::21:

Once again, you ignore the facts and give us some bullshit story about a family member!

WalMart itself says prices have gone up, but you call them a liar because of some made up family member!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

WalMart is not absorbing the cost, they are spreading it out over every product so it is less noticeable.

When was the last time you worked for WalMart and experienced how they do business?

They say they have. Don't let facts get in your way. I suppose when Wal Mart was called they should have said the media needed to call the experts, Independents relatives.
I buy very specific products; I know the prices.

It's not about you.

Can you not read?

And was the Walmart automated?
Mine is.
That meant a sub-one minute checkout as opposed to a retarded Green Card cashier who took 5 minutes for 3 items.
That means I will shop there more often.
Low prices, fast checkout.
Walmart will make more money.

That does not mean they absorbed the costs. It means they put more people on welfare.
H1-Bs who should not have been here in the first place.
Most of them were making so little they were already on public assistance.
Walmart trains them for that.

Most who lost their jobs were simply our neighbors.
In the Blue states it’s the H1-Bs who were fired the moment they got their Green Cards and asked for a raise and the H1-Bs who were laid off after the 2008 crash and didn’t go home.

In most areas (in every state) Wal Mart is the largest employer. You can try and demonize those losing their jobs based upon your boogeymen but it's your neighbors losing their jobs.

It's not about you.
It’s about US citizens.
I respect you for the fact that you admitted your portfolio is important to you.

And was the Walmart automated?
Mine is.
That meant a sub-one minute checkout as opposed to a retarded Green Card cashier who took 5 minutes for 3 items.
That means I will shop there more often.
Low prices, fast checkout.
Walmart will make more money.

That does not mean they absorbed the costs. It means they put more people on welfare.

In the Blue states it’s the H1-Bs who were fired the moment they got their Green Cards and asked for a raise and the H1-Bs who were laid off after the 2008 crash and didn’t go home.

In most areas (in every state) Wal Mart is the largest employer. You can try and demonize those losing their jobs based upon your boogeymen but it's your neighbors losing their jobs.
Largest employer of cheap labor.
Labor that requires public assistance.

It's not about you.
It’s about US citizens.
I respect you for the fact that you admitted your portfolio is important to you.

I hope the markets crash.

Absolutely they are. And now those people need even more public assistance and that is what you are promoting.

It's not about you.
It’s about US citizens.

I hope the markets crash.
The market is good for those who don’t work or who spend more than their net income.
Stock prices have little to do with actual value.

Absolutely they are. And now those people need even more public assistance and that is what you are promoting.
I don’t personally know anyone who works for Walmart.
Those who do barely speak English.

And still make more sense than you.

What morons like Independent does not realize is that WalMart will spread the higher price out over 1000 products, even if those products are not costing more. This hides the cost increases from the consumer.

you would not notice because of the tiny price increase. But WalMart notices because that 2 cents is added to thousands of products that they sell a million of a day.

And still make more sense than you.
Uh huh.
And proof that H1-Bs and immigrants that refuse to learn English have no skills.

you would not notice because of the tiny price increase. But WalMart notices because that 2 cents is added to thousands of products that they sell a million of a day.
In other words, the consumer is not being financially crushed.

who said they were? But for those living on a fixed income or on the lower end of the financial scale it can add up.

do you really think that is Trump was not worried about the impact on Christmas shopping he would have stopped the tariffs?

who said they were? But for those living on a fixed income or on the lower end of the financial scale it can add up.

do you really think that is Trump was not worried about the impact on Christmas shopping he would have stopped the tariffs?
Since there are Black Fridays every Friday, I guess the US is screwed.

We were screwed the day Trump entered the WH It was just a matter of time before his screwing up of America would get noticed.....Markets up down up down Is that any way to run a business ,much less a country?

Now he says he's relaxing them because he doesn't want Americans getting hurt with higher prices BECAUSE of tariffs.,and to protect consumers who'll be Xmas shopping Americans aren't paying for tariffs just like we're not paying for the wall, because Mexico is Trump is one ****ed-** president

Sounds like a tacit admission that he was wrong before.

FUnny you aren't celebrating that, if his previous claim bothered you so much.

I guess you're really just nothing but ,

View attachment 274237

Let me know when Trump actually admits to being wrong about anything. As far as I know it has never happened.

In today's environment, admitting anything just encourages attack. There is never acceptance of apology and forgiveness and building of bridges.

Stop living in the past grandpa. You and yours built this world. Trump and I just live in it.
Well, it's not really admission. It's just that Jina bet Trump couldn't take the heat, and they were probably right. Of course if he's reelected, nothing prevents him from doubling down.

I'm not quite sure why Correll found this funny. I said that if Trump gets reelected, he may bring the hammer down even harder on Jina. I thought Correll was a Trumpeteer. Whatever.

I think Trump is sincere in believing Jina has been screwing us for years. But I doubt he has the ability to do anything about it, really. It would require a worldwide coalition of trading partners, and Trump has pissed of the EU and is going with Boris and his miniscule gnp v. the EU now.

We were screwed the day Trump entered the WH It was just a matter of time before his screwing up of America would get noticed.....Markets up down up down Is that any way to run a business ,much less a country?
The tariffs are just a small part of it. The tax cuts plus added spending coupled with getting the fed to buy twice as much govt debt as before .…. we may achieve a weak dollar, but no one may want to buy our shit. At least we are producing enough carbon fuel to probably prevent a redeaux of the mid 70s.

I think Trump is sincere in believing Jina has been screwing us for years. But I doubt he has the ability to do anything about it, really. It would require a worldwide coalition of trading partners, and Trump has pissed of the EU and is going with Boris and his miniscule gnp v. the EU now.
The EU is a hostile pile of shite and is already falling apart...can't rely on that clown club...quite the opposite: remember all the little human Chihuahuas? barking and yellping and growling at the thought to have China restraint and the profits of their predator capitalist businesses slashed...can't have that!

Just to clarify: the EU is run by the German government and the German government is run by the German industry....that is state corruption as a political system in plain sight...in a sense, the EU is more like China than what it uswed to be...so, you want to try to play favor to such goof balls?

you're delusional

Forum List

Back