First I was a....

When screaming "RACIST!" at everything wore itself out, the PC zealots just changed it to screaming "WHITE NATIONALIST!"

Then that red hat showed up and gave them a clear & easy symbol at which to point.

None of this does anything to improve race relations, but improving race relations simply isn't a priority.

Nothing has changed, of course. Nothing improves until and unless both ends of this issue look in the mirror.

You really don't see the rise in racist rhetoric and actions? You think it's all in our heads? Things HAVE changed. The racists don't think they need to hide their racism anymore.
You're right about that.

ilhan omar evil israel.jpg

When screaming "RACIST!" at everything wore itself out, the PC zealots just changed it to screaming "WHITE NATIONALIST!"

Then that red hat showed up and gave them a clear & easy symbol at which to point.

None of this does anything to improve race relations, but improving race relations simply isn't a priority.

Nothing has changed, of course. Nothing improves until and unless both ends of this issue look in the mirror.

You really don't see the rise in racist rhetoric and actions? You think it's all in our heads? Things HAVE changed. The racists don't think they need to hide their racism anymore.
Actually, I do see a rise in racist rhetoric. It is coming from the left!

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was a Russian agent
Then I was alt right
Now i am apparently a white nationalist

If the left isn't careful they are going to use up all their bogus labels before the next election.
But you are and or were all these things. Are you suddenly not?

For example you didn’t want gays to marry. Why?

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

If the left isn't careful they are going to use up all their bogus labels before the next election.

Yes, we know.
I'm glad everyone recognizes the lefts lies. Good to see you can identify it too
Does toro speak for everyone?
Apparently, he speaks for you.

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

Yes, we know.
I'm glad everyone recognizes the lefts lies. Good to see you can identify it too
What did we say?

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

Yes, we know.
What did we say?
Toro, responding to OP: Yes, we know.

You, responding to OP: But you are and or were all these things.

Yes, we know.

Thank you for identifying as a conservatard.

:clap:

Go ahead and grab some pussy.

Make sure to post some pictures!

lol
Grab a Pussy went out in 2016.
He got elected anyways.
Try something new you Black Shirt Nazi Bastard.
What infuriated the liberals is that Donald J. Trump admit that with money, women would come up to him and allow him to touch their private parts. But the other candidate who kept falling down and was sick as shit, allowed her husband to rape and abuse women, using his power of office, and the bitch tried to cover up said actions for Bill. Those are really big differences that those with intelligence sees, but when you IQ is below 70 as most liberals are, they cant see any difference, just bobble head what their leaders tell them too.

bobble%252520head-WM_thumb%25255B3%25255D.gif

You're right about that.

View attachment 255355

You REALLY don't understand racism.

You're right about that.

View attachment 255355

You are simply hypnotized by the Fake News machine.

The only thing that has changed over the past decade is social media has given the vocal idiots on both sides a megaphone. Those idiots are still as much a tiny fraction of the population today as they were before.

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

You try to pretend to be moderate but you're such a right wing tool.

You're right about that.

View attachment 255355

The only thing that has changed over the past decade is social media has given the vocal idiots on both sides a megaphone. Those idiots are still as much a tiny fraction of the population today as they were before.

Nope, this is new...

5b6caf3a0dbc6.image.jpg

(Note the appalling lack of a hood.)

You're right about that.

View attachment 255355

Nope, this is new...

5b6caf3a0dbc6.image.jpg

Neither new or important lol

Now get back to hiding under your bed.

You're right about that.

View attachment 255355

Nope, this is new...

5b6caf3a0dbc6.image.jpg

Yeah, taking off the hood is new. And yes, it's important.

Hate Crimes Increase for the Third Consecutive Year, F.B.I. Reports

You're right about that.

View attachment 255355

Nope, this is new...

5b6caf3a0dbc6.image.jpg

Yeah, taking off the hood is new. And yes, it's important.

Hate Crimes Increase for the Third Consecutive Year, F.B.I. Reports
You luv you some fake news and padded stats huh!

Forum List

Back