First I was a....

What is a Clinger?
klingermash.jpg

When screaming "RACIST!" at everything wore itself out, the PC zealots just changed it to screaming "WHITE NATIONALIST!"

Then that red hat showed up and gave them a clear & easy symbol at which to point.

None of this does anything to improve race relations, but improving race relations simply isn't a priority.

Nothing has changed, of course. Nothing improves until and unless both ends of this issue look in the mirror.

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was a Russian agent
Then I was alt right
Now i am apparently a white nationalist

If the left isn't careful they are going to use up all their bogus labels before the next election.

You forgot snowflake. That one's definitely not bogus though.

When screaming "RACIST!" at everything wore itself out, the PC zealots just changed it to screaming "WHITE NATIONALIST!"

Then that red hat showed up and gave them a clear & easy symbol at which to point.

None of this does anything to improve race relations, but improving race relations simply isn't a priority.

Nothing has changed, of course. Nothing improves until and unless both ends of this issue look in the mirror.

You really don't see the rise in racist rhetoric and actions? You think it's all in our heads? Things HAVE changed. The racists don't think they need to hide their racism anymore.

You really don't see the rise in racist rhetoric and actions? You think it's all in our heads? Things HAVE changed. The racists don't think they need to hide their racism anymore.
Of course I do.

And I know that screaming at them doesn't help.

And it doesn't change the fact that both ends need to clean their own house.

Of course I do.

And what does? Tell us, how do we get the racists back in the closet?

Of course I do.

A good first step is to stop attacking them, stop feeding their anger and stop making them even worse.

This rise has come from frustration and anger over hearing RACIST screamed at pretty much anyone for any excuse whatsoever. Somehow the Left just can't bring itself to see or admit that. And this frustration is what ANIMATED them to vote for TRUMP. And now the guy is President. Great job there, just great.

Stop the screaming, stop the attacks and accusations, stop enabling the worst behaviors of minorities, and clean your own house. Maybe you'll help things calm down.

Full disclosure: I am fully aware that I just wasted some bandwidth there.

Of course I do.

A good first step is to stop attacking them, stop feeding their anger and stop making them even worse.

This rise has come from frustration and anger over hearing RACIST screamed at pretty much anyone for any excuse whatsoever. Somehow the Left just can't bring itself to see or admit that. And this frustration is what ANIMATED them to vote for TRUMP. And now the guy is President. Great job there.

Stop the screaming, stop the attacks and accusations, stop enabling the worst behaviors of minorities, and clean your own house. Maybe you'll help things calm down.

Oh bullshit. They say something racist, get called out for it and that makes them have a sad? Sorry, but if you don't call it out, they think it is okay. The rise in racist rhetoric and actions are because they think they have a sympathiser in the White House, because HE won't call it out.

Of course I do.

This rise has come from frustration and anger over hearing RACIST screamed at pretty much anyone for any excuse whatsoever. Somehow the Left just can't bring itself to see or admit that. And this frustration is what ANIMATED them to vote for TRUMP. And now the guy is President. Great job there.

Oh bullshit. They say something racist, get called out for it and that makes them have a sad? Sorry, but if you don't call it out, they think it is okay. The rise in racist rhetoric and actions are because they think they have a sympathiser in the White House, because HE won't call it out.
As I said, I knew I was wasting my time.

Go get 'em.

Of course I do.

Go get 'em.
I don't need your permission to keep calling out racism. I see it as a duty, thanks.

Of course I do.

Go get 'em.
I don't need your permission to keep calling out racism. I see it as a duty, thanks.
Okie dokie.

I think your way is working out great anyway.

rXTaKeD.jpg

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

If the left isn't careful they are going to use up all their bogus labels before the next election.
Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Of course I do.

Go get 'em.
Lol
Too bad you don’t know what real racism is

The POINT of this is that Leftists have always sought to disparage rather than debate. So they use or mis-use existing slanders, or even make up new words (homophobe, trans-phobe, denier) to try to denigrate their opponent, rather than engage in rational debate on the subject. Not only does this END any possible debate, but such slanders are IMPOSSIBLE to rebut because they are based on nothing but feelings.

The examples are endless, but for one, just consider the abortion debate. Pro-life people speak of saving the lives of innocent babies in the womb. In response, Leftists wail about how insensitive Pro-Life people are to the problems of poor women who "find themselves pregnant," (as though getting knocked up were analogous to inadvertently stepping in dog poop).

Shup, you Kansas City faggot!

The POINT of this is that Leftists have always sought to disparage rather than debate. So they use or mis-use existing slanders, or even make up new words (homophobe, trans-phobe, denier) to try to denigrate their opponent, rather than engage in rational debate on the subject. Not only does this END any possible debate, but such slanders are IMPOSSIBLE to rebut because they are based on nothing but feelings.

The examples are endless, but for one, just consider the abortion debate. Pro-life people speak of saving the lives of innocent babies in the womb. In response, Leftists wail about how insensitive Pro-Life people are to the problems of poor women who "find themselves pregnant," (as though getting knocked up were analogous to inadvertently stepping in dog poop).
So very true, the most intolerant people on the planet are progressives… Second only to Muslims

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

So you identify with everything wrong with the current Republican Party?

That's on you Gramps

Racist
Then I was a "clinger"
Then I was a bigot
Then I was a homophobe
Then I was alt right

So you identify with everything wrong with the current Republican Party?

That's on you Gramps
LOL

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

I wonder if Liberal men are all gay.
Liberal women walk around in micro outfits and apparently are being ignored by Liberal men who won’t grab them.

Forum List

Back