First indications to support PP shooting as anti-abortion terrorism

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
Does that help you clear things up?

Yes it does.

As a consequence of the meaning of the word. A random shooting by a Lot Lizard Product of Left-think, which results in that Product of Left-think running into the PP 'clinic' is not terrorism.

It is simply what one should reasonably expect to happen, where one tolerates Left-think.

Thank you.

And THAT Reader... is how THAT... is done.

:lol:

Pubes is the only poster I know of here who feels the need to pat himself on the back for each of his nonsensical posts.

Do you like the part of the Bible that tells you to turn the other cheek? To love your enemies?

I do... because in loving one's enemies, one holds them to fully account... just as where one slaps you with their unclean hand, one should turn the other cheek inviting them to slap you with their clean hand, to show them to be unworthy of God.

You are full of shit.

To be a Christian all one needs to do is believe in Christ as the saviour. I'm surprised you don't know that.

And to be a GM, one need to be built with original GM PARTS!

Sadly, neither of those things have anything to do with the post to which I responded.

Now that you're ignorant of what a Christian is, is your problem. That you erroneously 'feel' that Christ came to earth to be a doormat for humanity... again: YOUR PROBLEM.

That you need to quote the scripture out of context: YOUR PROBLEM.

I didn't quote scripture out of context.

It is a fact Planned Parenthood sells baby parts. This is a fact. Not even Planned Parenthood denies they sell baby parts now.

So tell us, should that have been kept a secret?

You might as well just ask the question using words they use, because they will argue with you about it being a baby or not, not about them selling the tissue.

You should ask them " Did PP give researchers and/or medical wholesalers tissue from aborted fetuses for monetary compensation?"

It limits their wiggle room.

And that justifies their clinic being shot up, eh?

No it doesn't. But what you are implying in your other response is that the people who released the videos should just "shut up" because some whack job may use it as an excuse to commit a crime.

I didn't imply any such thing. If the videos were legal, they're legal.

You didn't?

From the post referenced:

If it could prevent your pals from committing acts of terror against PP, then yes, maybe it would have saved lives to keep it a secret.

It was up to the filmers to decide whether to make them public.

I was just pointing out that you support treason. Babble on now.
Yet funding, supplying, arming, training, and protecting ISIS' ability to fund its own terrorist activities and protecting key ISIS targets, facilitating the invasion of Iraq, the slaughter of thousands of Iraqis and the murder of over 150 Parisians is somehow NOT 'treason'?!

:confused:

A defense that only involves trying to point to someone else in effect is a confession.

Do you like the part of the Bible that tells you to turn the other cheek? To love your enemies?

I do... because in loving one's enemies, one holds them to fully account... just as where one slaps you with their unclean hand, one should turn the other cheek inviting them to slap you with their clean hand, to show them to be unworthy of God.

You are full of shit.

To be a Christian all one needs to do is believe in Christ as the saviour. I'm surprised you don't know that.

Sadly, neither of those things have anything to do with the post to which I responded.

Now that you're ignorant of what a Christian is, is your problem. That you erroneously 'feel' that Christ came to earth to be a doormat for humanity... again: YOUR PROBLEM.

Sure ya did... then it was set into context and ya ran to change the subject, through an absurd contextual misnomer.

ROFL!

Look Gilligan, its clear to me that you're doin' the very best you can... it's just that you're an imbecile.

You might as well just ask the question using words they use, because they will argue with you about it being a baby or not, not about them selling the tissue.

You should ask them " Did PP give researchers and/or medical wholesalers tissue from aborted fetuses for monetary compensation?"

It limits their wiggle room.

No it doesn't. But what you are implying in your other response is that the people who released the videos should just "shut up" because some whack job may use it as an excuse to commit a crime.

You didn't?

If it could prevent your pals from committing acts of terror against PP, then yes, maybe it would have saved lives to keep it a secret.

But in your opinion, they shouldn't have made the videos right?

And why is that?

You didn't?

And why is that?

Would you like my password so you can just post for me? Would that save you time?

You are full of shit.

Sure ya did... then it was set into context and ya ran to change the subject, through an absurd contextual misnomer.

ROFL!

Look Gilligan, its clear to me that you're doin' the very best you can... it's just that you're an imbecile.

I never quoted Scripture. Do you know what a quote is?

You didn't?

And why is that?

Would you like my password so you can just post for me? Would that save you time?

Answer the question. You made the statement, now back it up.

Pay special attention to the bolded part. You douche sticks who are so desperate to create a culture built on false allegations of selling baby parts hold a degree of blame.

What moved a man to kill three people and wound nine others at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado has not been disclosed. But the suspect accused of carrying out the shooting spree, Robert Lewis Dear, made remarks about "baby parts" to investigators after his surrender, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Dear, 57, told them he has anti-abortion and anti-government views, but that doesn't mean those opinions were his motive for allegedly shooting up the Colorado Springs clinic on Friday, the official said. It's too early to tell, as investigators are still processing evidence.

Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

My favorite part is where "The Man didn't start shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic"... he ran into the building to hide.

So... there's no actual connection to Planned Parenthood, except that the building that houses the clinic has a door on the street where a Lot Lizard homeless lunatic product of Left-think (pardon the redundancy) was gunning down the innocent.

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP?

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE "ENOUGH"?

LEFT-THINK KILLS!

This is humorous coming from a guy who supports armed rebellion in the US.

Oh Gilligan. There's nothing humorous about it. It's a fact of nature.

You're intentionally conflating warfare, the purpose of which is to destroy the enemy and to force one's beliefs upon the survivors..., with: the obama's campaign of mass-murder of the innocent, as a means to influence his willfully ignorant constituency.

But in fairness to you, that is what one should reasonably be expected of the intellectually less fortunate, lil' buddy.

I was just pointing out that you support treason. Babble on now.

I support Treason?

How so?

And Gilligan... Understand that I already know what you're saying... I ask you because I want you to specify what it is you're saying for the Reader's benefit.

That way, when you explain your position, I will be able to better expose you as being one who supports those who are reasonably known to you, to have levied war against the United States and, in adhering to the enemies of the United States has given them aid and comfort.

Now... use your words lil' buddy and explain your silly assed point of view.

...Do you know what a quote is?

Sure... I also know what a deflection is.

And as a result I know that it's a failure to sustain one's position... thus a demonstration of yielding to the standing point(s), the act of concession.

That said... your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

We're waiting for your sources of your accusation that millions of Muslims want to exterminate all non-Muslims.

No... we're not Gilligan, as you've been treated to dozens of dozens of examples from incontestable sources, that +/- 1.5 BILLION Muslims want to exterminate all non-muslims.

Your pretense to the contrary... notwithstanding.

You are a plagiarizer. We know this. You are a parroting rube. No signs of intelligence.

FinalIronyMeter.gif

Pay special attention to the bolded part. You douche sticks who are so desperate to create a culture built on false allegations of selling baby parts hold a degree of blame.

Planned Parenthood does sell baby parts. Not even they deny it.
LIE!!!
Planned Parenthood has been found to 'illegally sell baby parts,' activist says

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
I did not say what they do is illegal.

Fetal Tissue Sales

Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood:

"So then you’re just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact. And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex, because when it’s vertex presentation, you never have enough dilation at the beginning of the case, unless you have real, huge amount of dilation to deliver an intact calvarium. So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end."

Planned Parenthood sells baby parts.

LIE!!!
Planned Parenthood has been found to 'illegally sell baby parts,' activist says

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif
I did not say what they do is illegal.

Fetal Tissue Sales

On they are not babies... Have to born to be a baby, idiot...

But this clears it up...
Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit.Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:

Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood:

"So then you’re just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact. And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex, because when it’s vertex presentation, you never have enough dilation at the beginning of the case, unless you have real, huge amount of dilation to deliver an intact calvarium. So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end."

Planned Parenthood sells baby parts.

creep-o-meter.jpg

Forum List

Back