First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

I have reality to refute it. The only reason you want to call it an insurrection is to apply the whole "insurrectionists can't hold office" thing. It's as transparent as Penelope's jew hatred.
Well if you are in reality then show me a real definition that say what you claim. I just showed a definition and a law that backs up my claims. If you want to refute it then you need to post evidence not hot air

See, here is the thing.

Those who were rioting, do not acknowledge that the election was fair and legitimate. They all believe that the bureacracy and the judicial process has been subverted by global powers, (the banking cabal and the Anglo-American alliance,) in the interest of a technocratic globalist agenda.

Thus, those who were seeking to certify the results, were seeking to, in their mind, certify corrupt and fraudulent results.

In their mind, it WASN'T an, "insurrection or rebellion," but an effort to stop a coup d'état, and the subversion of the sovereignty of the American nation.

You just keep pushing a divergent narrative as an excuse to oppress your political opponents, this is no different than what places like Russia and China do.

. . . now, commence with your name calling.
So if a mass murderer was in his mind feeling like he was being threatened by everybody that he murdered does that mean he didn’t murder anybody? He was just defending himself? Your reasoning that the criminals justified their crimes can’t be serious can it?

So if a mass murderer was in his mind feeling like he was being threatened by everybody that he murdered does that mean he didn’t murder anybody? He was just defending himself? Your reasoning that the criminals justified their crimes can’t be serious can it?
th

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.
To an outsider like you, it must seem amazing and unusual for our public officials to be held accountable for their failed insurrection.

14th amendment, Section 3
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Nice, you can cut and paste.

This was a civil case, not a criminal case, certainly not a federal case deciding guilt in violation of the constitution.

Nice try.

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.
His ruling is bogus.

CU on appeal.

The church fire? How was that an insurrection. Can you post a definition of the word?
well let me give you this little example to show you how to threaten an insurrection and threatening people for how they vote.

Kathy Griffin said Vote Democrat in november if you don't want a civil war
Vote republican if you do want a civil war.

well let me give you this little example to show you how to threaten an insurrection and threatening people for how they vote.

Kathy Griffin said Vote Democrat in november if you don't want a civil war
Vote republican if you do want a civil war.
Thank you for that but I’m not asking for examples I’m asking for a simple definition. Can you give one?

You thinking it's a serious point doesn't make it a serious point. You're just another crazy MAGA after all.
Of course, it's a serious point you airhead. The justice dept jailing people based on politics, while letting all their likeminded ones go. Hie stupid can you be ?

If it was a Republican DOJ, and only Republicans were released, while just leftists were jailed, you'd be screaming bloody murder, and you know it.

Forum List

Back