First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Sedition is the planning or incitement of insurrection. Many of Trump's thugs were charged with seditious conspiracy. I don't rather see them charged with seditious conspiracy than insurrection because the penalty is double the maximum prison sentence.

Either way it's overkill bullshit.

CHAZ/CHOP took over several blocks for fucking months, and yet many progs don't call that an insurrection.

He fired at her towards a room with other police officers, who were intermingled with the people in question, including Babbit.

The pictures taken immediately after the shooting show this.
False. He fired across the hall in the Speaker's Lobby as she was entering it. Had he missed, he would have hit a wall. The crowd was to his right; not in front of him.

As far as those other cops, there were 7 total. 6 of them were walking down the stairs when she was shot. They couldn't even see her at that moment. The 7th was near the top of the stairs at a slightly lower position and with people in between him and Ashes. He wouldn't have had a clear shot and may not have even seen her climbing up through that broken out window.

Your next lame excuse is...?

CHAZ/CHOP took over several blocks for fucking months, and yet many progs don't call that an insurrection.

Sounds like you're just not familiar with the insurrection law.

False. He fired across the hall in the Speaker's Lobby as she was entering it. Had he missed, he would have hit a wall. The crowd was to his right; not in front of him.

As far as those other cops, there were 7 total. 6 of them were walking down the stairs when she was shot. They couldn't even see her at that moment. The 7th was near the top of the stairs at a slightly lower position and with people in between him and Ashes. He wouldn't have had a clear shot and may not have even seen her climbing up through that broken out window.

Your next lame excuse is...?

A doorway is opposite a wall?

The thing is they probably didn't use the law because DC isn't a State.

The difference is you want to call it an insurrection to make it seem worse than it was, and think you can be slick and deny anyone involved in it the ability to run for office.

And yet no one is charged under the insurrection code even though it is available.
Wrong again Marty, I call it an insurrection because that’s exactly what it was per the definition. You’ve claimed it needs to be about overthrowing the government but can’t back it up with a real definition. Then you jump to the point that nobody has been charged with insurrection as some kind of proof. I just showed that with the riot case you dont need an actual riot charge for there to be a riot. You’re calling it a riot without the need for a riot charge, right? I’m saying the same is true for insurrection. It comes down to the definition of the word which all you deniers cant seem to acknowledge or simply post

Last edited:
And there were people between the shooter and the wall beside Babbit, including other cops.

Not from that cop's perspective. In the image below, the cop was on the other side of the doors to the left. He facing the wall on the right. He was not facing the mob or the other cops on the forefront of those doors. She had breached the broken out window and was on his of the doors, still crouched in the window frame, when he fired. Had he missed, he hits the wall across from him. No other cop had as good of a vantage point.

ZHELWXSRCAI6XIPV7WXSRT6KSA.jpg

Who cares what “many progs” call CHAZ?! Just be honest and call it how it is. Chaz was an insurrection… so was the riot on Jan 6

Who cares what “many progs” call CHAZ?! Just be honest and call it how it is. Chaz was an insurrection… so was the riot on Jan 6
What did the idiots hold? Did they even stop the casting of electoral votes?
The answer is no.

Now, were they idiots? Yes.

But, nothing on the scale or scope of the summer of 2020.

What did the idiots hold? Did they even stop the casting of electoral votes?
The answer is no.

Now, were they idiots? Yes.

But, nothing on the scale or scope of the summer of 2020.
I don’t see the point in the whataboutism. 1/6 was an insurrection per definition. Why can’t y’all acknowledge that?

And your cognitive dissonance is stunning.

LOL

Retard, you posted an article stating one of the thousands of people who stormed in and around the Capitol was also an FBI informant.

That's NOT the FBI being behind Sedition Day.

face-palm-gif.278959

Wrong again Marty, I call it an insurrection because that’s exactly what it was per the definition. You’ve claimed it needs to be about overthrowing the government but can’t back it up with a real definition. Then you jump to the point that nobody has been charged with insurrection as some kind of proof. I just showed that with the riot case you dont need an actual riot charge for there to be a riot. You’re calling it a riot without the need for a riot charge, right? I’m saying the same is true for insurrection. It comes down to the definition of the word which all you deniers cant seem to acknowledge or simply post

you call it that because coup isn't a long enough word. It wasn't anything of the sort, but you keep trying and trying.

What it comes down to is idiots like you trying to blow this out of proportion for political gain, or even worse, silencing your political opponents.

Forum List

Back