First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

RetiredGySgt

I think you should change "Retired" in your user name to "Retarded".

I'm not interested in your petty argument with the internet and reality, what's classed as a Native American is -

Native American | History, Art, Culture, & Facts

So by all means go on and on about it, but you're just putting yourself on display as an utter fucking numpty. So go and "Fucking numpt", to someone who gives a shit, because you and I cannot change the meaning of "Native American" according to planet earth.

you said that Trump was to blame

No, I didn't, you illiterate inbred. I said he had something to do with it.

That something was inviting that mob to D.C., then, knowing some were armed, fired them up and summoned them to the Capitol.

Again, the question you refused to answer... for whom were they fighting?

The answer you don't want to give, is Trump. Does that mean Trump told them to be violent? No, and I never said he did. But he most certainly had something to do with it. Had he not, January 6th would have just been another Wednesday in the nation's capital.

I'd call part of it a riot, mostly outside where there was interaction between police and people. Most of the stuff inside except at that door was people walking around.
So you’re calling it a mostly peaceful protest with a faction that was a riot. Correct?

Prove trump told then insinuated to them or lead them to believe he wanted a riot. You cant cause he did NOT.
Go down there and peacefully and patriotically register your protest is so infuriating to libs that they try to witch hunt it into an order to destroy.

The mob was the threat as there were still some members of Congress inside the House chamber. She just happened to be the first one to breach that police barricade. Shooting her kept the rest of that mob at bay until the rest could be evacuated.

Again, do the federal rules of use of deadly force include making an example of someone for others?

So you’re calling it a mostly peaceful protest with a faction that was a riot. Correct?

No I'm calling it a protest that ended in a riot.

The whole "mostly peaceful" thing was a prog creation to cover far more property destruction and violence.

Again, do the federal rules of use of deadly force include making an example of someone for others?

It wasn't about making an example. That mob was breaking into the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up. Police were outnumbered and had to take any measure needed to keep them out. Ashes Targetpractice just happened to be the first to breach the police barricade. Had any others tried, they too would have met the same fate.

It wasn't about making an example. That mob was breaking into the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up. Police were outnumbered and had to take any measure needed to keep them out. Ashes Targetpractice just happened to be the first to breach the police barricade. Had any others tried, they too would have met the same fate.

Again, where is that in the federal guidelines for use of deadly force?

You say it wasn't about making an example, then describe it as making an example.....

Again, where is that in the federal guidelines for use of deadly force?

You say it wasn't about making an example, then describe it as making an example.....

Police are authorized to resort to lethal force to prevent others from being attacked. That's why all 3 independent investigations into this shooting reached the same conclusion.... justifiable shoot.

And again, it wasn't about making an example. Police would have shot anyone coming through those doors or windows. That's what it was about.

Police are authorized to resort to lethal force to prevent others from being attacked. That's why all 3 independent investigations into this shooting reached the same conclusion.... justifiable shoot.

And again, it wasn't about making an example. Police would have shot anyone coming through those doors or windows. That's what it was about.

Who was near her that could be attacked?

It has to be an immediate threat.

"independent"

Keep rationalizing it, it makes you look more and more like the hack you are.

Who was near her that could be attacked?

It has to be an immediate threat.

"independent"

Keep rationalizing it, it makes you look more and more like the hack you are.

She was a few feet away from the door to the House chamber. And again, the threat was that violent mob. Police had to keep them out until everyone still inside the House chamber could be safely evacuated.

She was a few feet away from the door to the House chamber. And again, the threat was that violent mob. Police had to keep them out until everyone still inside the House chamber could be safely evacuated.

Unarmed woman. She could have been bound and arrested, instead she was shot.

Still not following standard guidelines for the use of deadly force.

No I'm calling it a protest that ended in a riot.

The whole "mostly peaceful" thing was a prog creation to cover far more property destruction and violence.
Haha, at least you’re feeling a taste of the flip side. But let’s get back to your riot statement. Was anybody charged with rioting on Jan 6? Can you show who and how many?

Forum List

Back