First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Which still buries "Marty's code" from USMB 2022.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Which means you google something and then pretend it means something more than what most non TDS people understand without having to look it up.

But nearly all who rushed the capital weren’t coordinated whatsoever, so who intended what?

I don't see "coordination" in here...

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence. Code Ga. 1882,

"Don't care", the progressive mantra when asked to actually care about facts and truth.

LOL

Imbecile, the truth is found in the videos. You're literally making shit up which doesn't appear in any videos. Now you're whining because the videos prove you're making shit up.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Imbecile, the truth is found in the videos. You're literally making shit up which doesn't appear in any videos. Now you're whining because the videos prove you're making shit up.

face-palm-gif.278959

The videos show her getting shot, they also show she was unarmed and he was the only officer to take a shot.

Again, where are the reports?

Sorry, but I don't trust investigations that don't release their reports.

Which means you google something and then pretend it means something more than what most non TDS people understand without having to look it up.

LOLOL

Dumbshit, I quoted Black's law dictionary. Do you not know what that is??

... while you're quoting ... you.

:lmao:

LOLOL

Dumbshit, I quoted Black's law dictionary. Do you not know what that is??

... while you're quoting ... you.

:lmao:

I'm going by reality, not some 1882 definition from Georgia.

I don't see "coordination" in here...

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence. Code Ga. 1882,
So I guess BLM riots were an insurrection when they overtook the govt buildings and police depts, clearly resisting the states authority.

So was the attempted assassination of Brett Kavanaugh? Clearly attempting to overthrow the state

Insurrections happen all the time guess, and much more violent than the one you say is.

The videos show her getting shot, they also show she was unarmed and he was the only officer to take a shot.

Again, where are the reports?

Sorry, but I don't trust investigations that don't release their reports.

LOLOL

You say that as though your opinion trumps the video evidence. :lmao:

So I guess BLM riots were an insurrection when they overtook the govt buildings and police depts, clearly resisting the states authority.

So was the attempted assassination of Brett Kavanaugh? Clearly attempting to overthrow the state

Insurrections happen all the time guess, and much more violent than the one you say is.

What government buildings did they overtake?

No, you're going by what you day. Hence, you've posted no such definition.

If you need someone else to define things like this for you, I suggest asking for a refund from whatever school you went to.

If you need someone else to define things like this for you, I suggest asking for a refund from whatever school you went to.

LOL

You're still citing yourself as your source and no one gives a shit about your source. The actual definition trumps it every time.

Forum List

Back