First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

LOL

You're still citing yourself as your source and no one gives a shit about your source. The actual definition trumps it every time.

Considering there are multiple definitions, I'll go with mine.

That's called appeal to general knowledge and common fucking sense.

LOLOL

You've not actually posted a link to your purported "general knowledge." Sadly for you, your made up definition is worthless and is trumped by God actual definition posted.

LOLOL

You've not actually posted a link to your purported "general knowledge." Sadly for you, your made up definition is worthless and is trumped by God actual definition posted.

Don't need a link for something as obvious as what we are talking about.

Reality, not sadness.

Nope. If is was "general knowledge," you'd be able to prove that with a link showing it. It is indeed sad. Sadly, you can't produce any such link because you're caught making up your own self-serving definition which is not actually "general knowledge." It's just you, making up shit, then citing yourself as an authority.

Nope. If is was "general knowledge," you'd be able to prove that with a link showing it. It is indeed sad. Sadly, you can't produce any such link because you're caught making up your own self-serving definition which is not actually "general knowledge." It's just you, making up shit, then citing yourself as an authority.

All you do is reach a conclusion about the situation, and then pack back into it any "justification" you can rationalize in your empty dime store head.

All you do is reach a conclusion about the situation, and then pack back into it any "justification" you can rationalize in your empty dime store head.

Aww, you poor thing. I know, it sucks that your own made up definition failed to provide cover for your argument.

:itsok:

Aww, you poor thing. I know, it sucks that your own made up definition failed to provide cover for your argument.

:itsok:

It sucks you have to make shit up to overblow a protest that got out of hand into an attempted revolution.

It sucks you have to make shit up to overblow a protest that got out of hand into an attempted revolution.

LOL

I made up nothing. Unlike you, I'm citing actual sources. Unlike you, I'm not citing myself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks. So a building the government was not inside when they attacked it. Unlike the U.S. Capitol which was stormed while Congress was in session. In other words, not a rebellion against the government. Do you understand now why that BLM riot doesn't constitute an insurrection?

Thanks. So a building the government was not inside when they attacked it. Unlike the U.S. Capitol which was stormed while Congress was in session. In other words, not a rebellion against the government. Do you understand now why that BLM riot doesn't constitute an insurrection?

CHAZ/CHOP did, and they were part of the BLM Riots.

Forum List

Back