First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Clearly, you lack the ability to understand the definition I posted.

So? The government was in the process of ratifying Trump's departure from the White House in two weeks. His thugs tried to prevent that.

I understand your need to trump (lol) this shit up to suit your political agenda.

Has to be an actual mechanism.

LOL

That's your definition. The actual definition, which I posted earlier does not state that.

And in case you haven't noticed, no one but you cares about your definition.

LOL

That's your definition. The actual definition, which I posted earlier does not state that.

And in case you haven't noticed, no one but you cares about your definition.

That's the real definition, at least for those not suffering from TDS.

I understand your need to trump (lol) this shit up to suit your political agenda.

Good for you. It was still seditious conspiracy, of which several have already pled guilty while others are awaiting their trial.

:dance:

The video isn't an investigative report.

The video of the Challenger explosion isn't the Rogers Report.

The videos reveal you don't know what you're talking about. Which explains exactly why you're trying so hard to ignore them while injecting your own falsehoods into the event.

The videos reveal you don't know what you're talking about. Which explains exactly why you're trying so hard to ignore them while injecting your own falsehoods into the event.

Again, where are the released reports on those so called "investigations"?

That's the real definition, at least for those not suffering from TDS.

Nope, it's your definition. Here's Black's Law definition which unlike yours, is respected and acknowledged...

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence. Code Ga. 1882,

They literally declared their intention was to stop the certification.
Protesters say “stop x” all the time.

If a protester of the overturn of roe v wade says they want the overturn fought and struck down, should we assume they mean by force?

Nope, it's your definition. Here's Black's Law definition which unlike yours, is respected and acknowledged...

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence. Code Ga. 1882,

A Georgia law code from 1882?

LOL.

Protesters say “stop x” all the time.

If a protester of the overturn of roe v wade says they want the overturn fought and struck down, should we assume they mean by force?

No, you should assume they mean by force if they use force.

Forum List

Back