First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Trump planned to break through the door and go into the capital?

Source?

Of course I didn't say he planned to break through the door. With his ego, he would have expected to be welcomed in. Again, for what reason other than going inside would he want to go to the Capitol to "stop the steal?"

Of course I didn't say he planned to break through the door. With his ego, he would have expected to be welcomed in. Again, for what reason other than going inside would he want to go to the Capitol to "stop the steal?"
Yes, from the oh so pure lips of Cassidy Hutchinson…a rebuffed, and scorned 20 something coached by the clown show, and was immediately shown to be a liar.

Um.. to protest? Does every protester in every protest get assumed to have a desire to take over and halt whatever they’re protesting by any means necessary? No, of course not. How silly you’re being.

Yes, from the oh so pure lips of Cassidy Hutchinson…a rebuffed, and scorned 20 something coached by the clown show, and was immediately shown to be a liar.

She wasn't the only one to say Trump was irate with the Secret Service for not letting him go to the Capitol.

Trump was the centre of it. They were only there for trump. This guy was representing Cowboys4Trump ffs.
Cowboys4Trump at the very least was among the least subversive, least dangerous, most peaceful, most inspirational groups we've seen on the American scene. They have never been known to commit a dangerous act or promote anything other than patriotism and good will.

She wasn't the only one to say Trump was irate with the Secret Service for not letting him go to the Capitol.
Being angry or irate at something is neither illegal nor even necessarily a bad thing. If it was I would have been in prison most of my life.

Um.. to protest? Does every protester in every protest get assumed to have a desire to take over and halt whatever they’re protesting by any means necessary? No, of course not. How silly you’re being.

They literally declared their intention was to stop the certification.

Being angry or irate at something is neither illegal nor even necessarily a bad thing. If it was I would have been in prison most of my life.

Uh, no one said it was illegal. Just pointing out Trump wanted to be with them at the Capitol.

It’s protestorism

Uh, no one said it was illegal. Just pointing out Trump wanted to be with them at the Capitol.
He wanted to be with the Patriots. Certainly not with the rioters. The media and 'fact checkers' are all over the place as to who was responsible for security and whether or not it was asked for and denied on 1/6. Some say yes. Some say no and of course the usual anti-Trump sources include the implication that "Trump lied about that."

Tonight I heard that the Capitol Police knew in advance that there were some small militant groups intended to be there Jan 6 and cause trouble. They were not part of the Trump rally and demonstrators. But the whistle blower from the Capitol Police who came forward said the proper authorities were all notified and Pelosi did not act on it, nor did anybody
else.

If that in fact is true, it does add a whole new layer to this whole sorry episode. Were the trouble makers Trump supporters? Or intended to make Trump look bad? We'll likely not know for quite some time to come.

Yeah ok….this obsession of yours isn’t turning out well….lol

He wanted to be with the Patriots. Certainly not with the rioters. The media and 'fact checkers' are all over the place as to who was responsible for security and whether or not it was asked for and denied on 1/6. Some say yes. Some say no and of course the usual anti-Trump sources include the implication that "Trump lied about that."

Tonight I heard that the Capitol Police knew in advance that there were some small militant groups intended to be there Jan 6 and cause trouble. They were not part of the Trump rally and demonstrators. But the whistle blower from the Capitol Police who came forward said the proper authorities were all notified and Pelosi did not act on it, nor did anybody
else.

If that in fact is true, it does add a whole new layer to this whole sorry episode. Were the trouble makers Trump supporters? Or intended to make Trump look bad? We'll likely not know for quite some time to come.

Actually, they were a part of the Trump rally. The Oath Keepers provided security for some of Trump's allies like Roger Stone.

Attempted murder requires an attempt to murder someone.

Insurrection is a violent rebellion against the government with at least the intent to prevent the government from carrying out the law.

So interfering with a cop is an insurrection?

Again, the government at the time was still run by Trump.

Forum List

Back