First lady and entourage wear out welcome quickly

A “well-placed” staffer

Oh lord... what constitutes as 'news' these days is amazing :rolleyes:

If this was Laura Bush and her daughters doing this crap, YOU would be the first one in here complaining about it.

When are you leftists going to figure out that HYPOCRISY is not a virtue?

I could have cared less. For one, I know the source wanted money or attention.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Wearing out her welcome?

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama brought the importance of education to the foreground on Sunday on the third day of a visit to China, where she has won praise for her approachability and admiration for her comments supporting freedom of speech.

Mrs. Obama, traveling with her two daughters, has been photographed at famous spots including the Forbidden City and Great Wall during the first independent trip by a U.S. president's wife to China. She has won compliments for her elegant clothing and her interactions with ordinary people in a country where it is rare to see leaders' spouses or children in public.

"She is very warm and frank, and when she is talking to people she conscientiously listens to what they have to say," said Wu Qing, a retired professor of Beijing Foreign Studies University who met Mrs. Obama on Sunday.

Michelle Obama praised for style, warmth in China - CBS News

Yep, wherever they go, the whole family is always very popular with their fellow human beings. Their also very popular with Americans they visit.

No wonder some rw's hate them.

The Obamas are popular around the globe and are well received by everyone except the Republican Party....better known as the Party of Putin

RW is copying off Kidrocks now.

And also, the popularity of the Obamas has crashed in the last couple of years.

-The former Soviet Bloc states hate him for his military appeasement of Putin
-Israel hates him for his Iran butt-kissing
-Several countries, including Germany, are upset over NSA spying of their leaders

And those are just for starters.

Mail Online? Repub-voters (the OP) reduced to using foreign sources to attack First Family. You people are cratering-out.

Foreign outlets are the only ones covering it. Obama's media lapdogs here in the States are covering up....as usual.

Embarrasing. I cannot image Jackie or Laura getting fed up with.

Jackie? Really? Lol
And read the article. It's all about security measures which would be the same with any First Lady.
Plus the fact the article is probably made up.
You know it's bullshit when the Times, The Blaze, and The Daily Mail post the exact same article. I also bet executives at The Westin are not Bart happy with the staffer, if they actually exist.

Jackie? Really? Lol
And read the article. It's all about security measures which would be the same with any First Lady.
You know it's bullshit when the Times, The Blaze, and The Daily Mail post the exact same article. I also bet executives at The Westin are not Bart happy with the staffer, if they actually exist.

As much as the right tried to dig up dirt on the Michelle Obama trip to China. The best they could come up with was an unnamed hotel staffer claiming grandma "barked" at some employees

Jackie? Really? Lol

As much as the right tried to dig up dirt on the Michelle Obama trip to China. The best they could come up with was an unnamed hotel staffer claiming grandma "barked" at some employees

rw media is like a fat lady in a malt shop on this one, grasping at straws.

In any other (or most) country, visiting dignitaries such as a first family would have been housed in a villa or large house/mansion. Apparently China doesn't have something like that so, they've had to put up in a hotel. This is what has created any possible problem. I am wondering if every building of that type of size and stature hasn't been overtaken and adapted for some official government purpose and is not suitable to house visiting dignitaries.

You should see what happens at Cleveland Clinic when the Saudi Prince and his SEVEN PLANES of entourage arrive for a checkup.

Forum List

Back