🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First Lady hands out cotton to black school children

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse: Tawana Smollett, Spike Lee's disjointed rant at the Oscar's, now this!

First Lady hands out cotton to black school kids on tour of plantation

Wow

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse: Tawana Smollett, Spike Lee's disjointed rant at the Oscar's, now this!

Wow
did she pick it for them?

Shouldn't you correct your title to reflect that it was The Democrat Black Face wearing Governor Northam's Wife who handed out cotton?

She handed it out to White kids too, in fact to all the kids. If she had handed out nooses to just the Black kids I'd be concerned . This? Meh.

She handed it out to White kids too, in fact to all the kids. If she had handed out nooses to just the Black kids I'd be concerned . This? Meh.
I despise Democrats, but come on. This is not that big a deal. I had a school teacher hand out cotton to all of us in her class one time, and it was to show us what cotton looked like before it was processed.

So what is next? You have corn for dinner and you then hate Native Americans?

Wow

LOL, to think just a few weeks ago she was the one stopping her husband from doing the moon walk for the press...

It's just getting out of control. Everything is now racist and offensive. I remember being handed raw cotton on some field trip for school. Nobody was offended including the Black kids

Did the Fake News conveniently not report that she gave cotton to white kids also?

Wow

So what is the minimum wage for picking cotton anyway?

It might be better than McDonalds.

That’s her in the center. Damn! Where is MSLSD when we need them?

upload_2019-2-28_11-58-24.jpeg

Wow
No link, in before the lock!

Wow

They handed out cotton to every child, white, black, brown and yellow.

It was a fucking cotton plantation for gods sake.

Forum List

Back