First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

Racism isn't the right word for what she said, though. That one isn't going to fly for you.
You need to talk to your lefty friends about that. They call anyone who doesn't support open borders racists all the time. Funny how you've missed that without correcting them even once. Oh right, you're a hypocrite.

1657624385352.png

'What The F...? Is everyone in that family that damn CRAZY or that damn RACIST?'

And Democrats wonder why Latinos are running from the Democrat Party....

Let me put that into perspective: "The black community is as unique as fried chicken and watermelon."

Now how is what she said any different from what I just did?

Why would she be applauded, while I would be condemned?

Let me put that into perspective: "The black community is as unique as fried chicken and watermelon."

Now how is what she said any different from what I just did?

Why would she be applauded, while I would be condemned?

She was among fellow racists and sheep who believe their elite masters can do no wrong.

Jill is running Joe’s day to day life. She is in on the whole ruse. She manages access to Biden.

I like how NOW people are saying he is too old to run in 2024, but these same dumb FUCKS voted for him 20 MONTHS AGO.

He was old 20 months ago, idiots.

View attachment 669247
'What The F...? Is everyone in that family that damn CRAZY or that damn RACIST?'

And Democrats wonder why Latinos are running from the Democrat Party....

Didn't take Hispanics near as long as the Negroes to figure out that the Democrat party panders to ethnicity for votes.

Jill referred to Hispanics as "breakfast tacos" in her racist speech at the offensively named "Latinx IncluXion Luncheon".

Get the fuck out of my state, you racist pig.

The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) slammed First Lady Jill Biden in a statement — telling her, “we are not tacos” — after Biden compared the Hispanic community’s diversity to “breakfast tacos.”

Forum List

Back