First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

I first thought he was just ashamed of Biden's blatant racism, but then I realized he agrees with it 100%.

The left doesn't see Hispanics as human.
Meanwhile the right treats them like cattle when looking for asylum..

This is coming a constant Gobbles attack strategy lifted out of 1930's Germany...

Screw the truth we are going to keep telling Hispanics that Democrats are racist even though it has been the GOP leader that called most of them racists and murders... It has been GOP inspired gunmen that murdered them...

The tactics you use were used by the NAZIs... Sir you are hoping that your NAZI ways can get you votes...

Did you study nazism or you naturally draw to nazism...

Now nobody is calling you a nazi but just person who took inspiration in the way they conducted themselves..

Shouldn't you be racking shopping carts right now?
As I sit out on the deck at my lovely Condo in Vegas, overlooking the pool, I don’t see any shopping carts.

I did use one last night at Smith’s when I bought my food and drink for today.

Cheers

As I sit out on the deck at my lovely Condo in Vegas, overlooking the pool, I don’t see any shopping carts.

I did use one last night at Smith’s when I bought my food and drink for today.

Cheers

Fuck off, troll.

I’m sorry Marvin

No need to be jealous.
What's odd is that if one actually bothers to read the text of Jill Biden's speech she WAS SAYING the hispanic/latino vote is DIVERSE. And it is. And the goper complaining is a race baiter. But it's probably good that Jill Biden just apologized and moves on.

What's odd is that if one actually bothers to read the text of Jill Biden's speech she WAS SAYING the hispanic/latino vote is DIVERSE. And it is. And the goper complaining is a race baiter. But it's probably good that Jill Biden just apologized and moves on.
They think a reference to Breakfast Tacos is racist and totally unacceptable
But
“Proud Boys, Stand Back and Stand By”
Is not a threat.

But
Is not a threat.

It is racist, and it's why she apologized. The fact that you don't find it racist says WAY more about you than it does about me.

But
Is not a threat.
she was referencing diversity in cuisine and comparing that to diversity in issues. Probably unwise. It'd be like comparing Gullah cooking to Southside burnt ends. But not racist or even bigoted.

Your beef is with the Hispanic Journalists Association, who slammed Jill's racist speech. I'm sure you think they're just a bunch of tacos, too.

she was referencing diversity in cuisine and comparing that to diversity in issues. Probably unwise. It'd be like comparing Gullah cooking to Southside burnt ends. But not racist or even bigoted.

So the Hispanic Journalists Association are too dumb to figure it out the way you did?

It is racist, and it's why she apologized. The fact that you don't find it racist says WAY more about you than it does about me.
I do find it as , a very poor choice of phrases.
Just like when trump said “look at my African American over there”.

Remember that Marvin?

Jill referred to Hispanics as "breakfast tacos" in her racist speech at the offensively named "Latinx IncluXion Luncheon".

Get the fuck out of my state, you racist pig.

The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) slammed First Lady Jill Biden in a statement — telling her, “we are not tacos” — after Biden compared the Hispanic community’s diversity to “breakfast tacos.”

It's making a big deal out of what can only be expected when the Ruling Class has no idea whatsoever on how to talk to their constituents.
They don't have to necessarily be Racists, they are Elitists, and you would be crazy to think they think any differently about you.

Last edited:
Meanwhile the right treats them like cattle when looking for asylum..
not at all. You're misguided there jack. Plea for asylum legally is welcomed with conservatives. We don't accept illegally entering our country ahead of those who applied legally. But we know you hate laws.

Screw the truth we are going to keep telling Hispanics that Democrats are racist even though it has been the GOP leader that called most of them racists and murders... It has been GOP inspired gunmen that murdered them...
:link:

Funny how you kkk demofks always want to push your racism on others.

why did she apologize if she didn't say something racist? you just backed into the well brother. protect your head on the way down.

Last edited:
yep sort of racist. but, demofks are kkk and she let her inner kkk out.

It's making a big deal out of what can only be expected when the Ruling Class has no idea whatsoever on how to talk to their constituents.
They don't have to necessarily be Racists, they are Elitists, and you would be crazy to think they think any differently about you.

yep, the 'do as I say you fking peasant' attitude.

Forum List

Back