First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

Jill referred to Hispanics as "breakfast tacos" in her racist speech at the offensively named "Latinx IncluXion Luncheon".

Get the fuck out of my state, you racist pig.

The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) slammed First Lady Jill Biden in a statement — telling her, “we are not tacos” — after Biden compared the Hispanic community’s diversity to “breakfast tacos.”

Breakfast Tacos, Rednecks, Deplorables. This is how The Elite Left thinks about America and the Useless "Little People",

not at all. You're misguided there jack. Plea for asylum legally is welcomed with conservatives. We don't accept illegally entering our country ahead of those who applied legally. But we know you hate laws.
You can plea for asylum legally by arriving at the border, if no one is there you can enter and go to the first police station you see... You are not illegally in the country...

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

How did you think Asylum Seeking works? You arrive on a Tuesday and they see can they fit you in and come back on Friday?

These people are genuinely fearing for their lives, the drug gangs in Central America fuelled by US black money has made these areas very dangerous. This is the US drug market consequences...

You can plea for asylum legally by arriving at the border, if no one is there you can enter and go to the first police station you see... You are not illegally in the country...
yeah, and those who just come on in are illegally entering. What's wrong with you?

Jealous?
You live in the middle of a fucking desert.
Temperature is supposed to hit 112 in Vegas today.
Enjoy.
I don’t live here
I’m vacationing here
Sin City

Yesterday was the hottest day of the year
Lazy River….. I didn’t see a single miserable person at the pool.

yeah, and those who just come on in are illegally entering. What's wrong with you?

And speaking for legal immigrants......

1657644321581.png

Nothing says I’m sorry more than ordering your employee to say I’m sorry for you.

Now all the DNC needs is for AOC to apologise for calling them all LatinX's cuz that really pisses them all off worse I think.

:auiqs.jpg:

Of course, not being able to afford to live might also be a Debbie Downer for them as well due to the Diaper Joe inflation.

Can anyone say Hispanic GOP block vote?

Day 1 - White liberal assumes she has the right to change another language based on her opinions, and then compares people of that race to a stereotypical objective name.
Day 2 - After catching heat for both, she sends a minion to "apologize" - thereby providing certainty that she still sees herself on a higher social privilege.

That is what white privilege actually is. And the Democrats having been doing it for well over 100 years.

Jill referred to Hispanics as "breakfast tacos" in her racist speech at the offensively named "Latinx IncluXion Luncheon".

Get the fuck out of my state, you racist pig.

The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) slammed First Lady Jill Biden in a statement — telling her, “we are not tacos” — after Biden compared the Hispanic community’s diversity to “breakfast tacos.”

Yesterday's talking point was the name of the organization she spoke to, and today's pointless Biden attack is what she said to the ladies.

Seriously Marvin, this is, in many ways worse, than the ridiculous notion that the public cares about Hunter Biden.

I hesitate to say that you couldn't possibly sink any lower, but the one thing that we have learned with the Trump Cult is, that there is no limit to the depths you can sink to.

Yesterday's talking point was the name of the organization she spoke to, and today's pointless Biden attack is what she said to the ladies.

Seriously Marvin, this is, in many ways worse, than the ridiculous notion that the public cares about Hunter Biden.

I hesitate to say that you couldn't possibly sink any lower, but the one thing that we have learned with the Trump Cult is, that there is no limit to the depths you can sink to.

No comment on Jill Biden's racist slur of Hispanics as "breakfast tacos". I assume you agree?

what's not true here? if you want to discuss our country, at least come with some information useful to the conversation. Did he mis speak? Or did Xiden apologize for her comments? I'm laughing while I type. You're toast on this pinball.

So what cheap entrée are Asians and bla

If Melania Trump had uttered it your head would spin and explode

Forum List

Back