First lady wants people to drink more plain water

Big moo will promote what ever she's paid to promote. If Charmin paid her she'd promote toilet paper and democrats would say republicans want to stop people from wiping their asses.

Yeah, I just heard she received a contract with Tap water

See post #68.

This isn't the first skank's cause. It's the first skank's commercial! It's a product endorsement.

On Thursday, America’s First Mom will join actress Eva Longoria to urge everyone to drink more water in a campaign dubbed “Drink Up.” The goal: replace a Coke with a bottle of Aquafina, or any of the other 14 water brands her campaign is endorsing - BEVERLY HILLS 9OH2O, DASANI, EVIAN Natural Spring Water, Hint, Voss, WAT-AAH!, North America’s Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, Ozarka, Poland Spring, resource and Zephyrhills.

Replacing a bottle of Coke with a bottle of Dasani hurts Coke how?

Adding chemicals to the public water supply has saved millions of lives

Sure it has. Name a few.

Life expectancy history: Public health and medical advances that lead to long lives. - Slate Magazine

Clean water may be the biggest lifesaver in history. Some historians attribute one-half of the overall reduction in mortality, two-thirds of the reduction in child mortality, and three-fourths of the reduction in infant mortality to clean water. In 1854, John Snow traced a cholera outbreak in London to a water pump next to a leaky sewer, and some of the big public works projects of the late 1900s involved separating clean water from dirty. Cities ran water through sand and gravel to physically trap filth, and when that didn’t work (germs are awfully small) they started chlorinating water.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

I really tried, but I couldn't resist. ;)

I drink at least a gallon of water a day, usually more because I go to the gym for an hour every day after work.

While I own a giant gym and understand and agree with eating healthy, I find it funny that the first lady's husband Obama supplies subsidies to companies and farms that produce the most unhealthy food found in the world today. That these subsidies allow them to produce high calorie, high carb, low quality and ultra refined crap at near nothing for costs and undercut any healthy foods.

Just sayin... Maybe she should host a protect in her living room.

I thought Congress voted on and provided said subsidies.

Yeah, I just heard she received a contract with Tap water

See post #68.

This isn't the first skank's cause. It's the first skank's commercial! It's a product endorsement.

On Thursday, America’s First Mom will join actress Eva Longoria to urge everyone to drink more water in a campaign dubbed “Drink Up.” The goal: replace a Coke with a bottle of Aquafina, or any of the other 14 water brands her campaign is endorsing - BEVERLY HILLS 9OH2O, DASANI, EVIAN Natural Spring Water, Hint, Voss, WAT-AAH!, North America’s Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, Ozarka, Poland Spring, resource and Zephyrhills.

Replacing a bottle of Coke with a bottle of Dasani hurts Coke how?

It doesn't but then again, Katz was lying about it too. Don't believe me, read his link yourself and see how wrong it is

First lady wants people to drink more plain water | Political Headlines | Comcast

Michelle Obama has pushed Americans to eat healthier and to exercise more. Now she says we should "drink up" too. As in plain water. And as in more of it.

The first lady, an exercise fanatic who loves French fries and whose biceps are envied by women everywhere, is getting behind a campaign being launched Thursday to encourage people to drink more plain old-fashioned water. Whether it comes from a faucet, an underground spring, a rambling river or a plastic bottle, the message is: "Drink up."

Next she will be telling us how to wipe our ass , get the shit out of our lives Government !

WTF is wrong with you? Wanting people to be more healthy is a reason for hatred and derision. Fuk you.

Hey maybe a Rethug you love will come out and say just to drink pop and energy drinks.
You good with that?

Is obesity a problem in this country? Yes. Are unhealthy lifestyles contributing to increases in diabetes? Yes. Has healthcare costs increased because of bad eating and drinking decisions leading to more preventable illness. Yes.

What the fuk is your problem with the Presidents wife championing healthier living?
Haters got to hate. Right? It's the only thing you've got.

Your mad because Michelle could kick your ass in arm wrestling. Hey eat healthier, drink plenty of water and work out.

See I'm of the school that has a simple principle..
Follow the leader that "walks the talk"!
Here is Michelle.. talking the talk but she definitely doesn't walk the talk!

$rearMichele.jpg

Plus she's married to a guy that has told us "we are our brothers' keeper" while his brother lives here..
$Obama-brother-Hut.jpg

First lady wants people to drink more plain water | Political Headlines | Comcast

Michelle Obama has pushed Americans to eat healthier and to exercise more. Now she says we should "drink up" too. As in plain water. And as in more of it.

The first lady, an exercise fanatic who loves French fries and whose biceps are envied by women everywhere, is getting behind a campaign being launched Thursday to encourage people to drink more plain old-fashioned water. Whether it comes from a faucet, an underground spring, a rambling river or a plastic bottle, the message is: "Drink up."

Next she will be telling us how to wipe our ass , get the shit out of our lives Government !

WTF is wrong with you? Wanting people to be more healthy is a reason for hatred and derision. Fuk you.

Hey maybe a Rethug you love will come out and say just to drink pop and energy drinks.
You good with that?

Is obesity a problem in this country? Yes. Are unhealthy lifestyles contributing to increases in diabetes? Yes. Has healthcare costs increased because of bad eating and drinking decisions leading to more preventable illness. Yes.

What the fuk is your problem with the Presidents wife championing healthier living?

Your mad because Michelle could kick your ass in arm wrestling. Hey eat healthier, drink plenty of water and work out.

See I'm of the school that has a simple principle..
Follow the leader that "walks the talk"!
Here is Michelle.. talking the talk but she definitely doesn't walk the talk!

View attachment 27554

Plus she's married to a guy that has told us "we are our brothers' keeper" while his brother lives here..
View attachment 27555

You're just used to flatter asses

1239843_546440082096355_1657191628_n.jpg

Black asses are different

I am on fluid restriction and high doses of diuretics because of my pulmonary hypertension. Michelle Obama is a stupid fuck who doesn't consider the consequences of her adivce to people who do not fit in her little pigeonholes. If I were to drink the 'daily recommended' amount of water I would be dead in a few weeks.

I would like to see her drink enough water to lose that fat ass of hers. It'll never happen.

oh do shut up with your stupid whining overall drinking water is good for you. just because you are old and on your way out doesnt mean its a bad opinion.

Gotta luv rightwing FauxRage

Yeah? Wait until you get something like I have and see how you feel about her stupid blanket advice. She has just contradicted every pulmonary hypertension patient's MD. Not only that, there are a spate of diseases that require fluid restriction. But does that stupid fat ugly fuck include this exception in her advice? o HELL no!

drama!!! do shut up

I am on fluid restriction and high doses of diuretics because of my pulmonary hypertension. Michelle Obama is a stupid fuck who doesn't consider the consequences of her adivce to people who do not fit in her little pigeonholes. If I were to drink the 'daily recommended' amount of water I would be dead in a few weeks.

I would like to see her drink enough water to lose that fat ass of hers. It'll never happen.

First of all, I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!! This is so exciting for you!! I mean, seriously, really big moment here.

I say this, of course, because based on your posts in this thread it sounds like it is a monumental accomplishment that you have thus far not been a featured story in the Darwin Awards.

I bet she is banking a good amount of ching ching on this saintly campaign...

she is bought and paid for...

You good with that?

You'd figure someone urging kids to drink more water would be fairly a non-issue.
You'd be wrong.

Is there any more worthless person on this board than Nova?

If it wasn't for big moo, no one would ever drink water. Maybe we should change the name of the white house to Big Mommah's House.

Actually, let's cut to the chase. It's white bigotry.

wow, it took this long...
I'll just be glad when they ARE gone and we don't have hear this stupid crap any longer

yet people here made a thread that went on for WEEKS how Sarah Palin (a former governor and candidate for Vice President)LIKE BLACK MEAT

You are all two faced hypocrites....

but here is this for OUR QUEEN MOTHER MaBell Obambam:eusa_boohoo: now all you bow

Last edited:
It is actually not good for your kidneys to drink too much water. Our bodies are made to tell us when we are thirsty and thus we drink.

It's not the first lady's job to tell us what to drink. She acts like humans are morons.

Forum List

Back