First lady wants people to drink more plain water

the audience which MIGHT be receptive to her message exists - all those fat, lazy, soda-drinking welfare-dependent cult worshipers - but she does not need to fly around as a medieval king with a court to deliver that message to specifically those recipients - it would be totally enough to speak to them from the screen of their 55 inch plasma TVs

Yea , no problem, until Michelle's epiphany on water ,we were all dying of dehydration.
Is that why you are deliriously irrational about this matter?

deliriously irrational are cult worshipers - she could tell what she did without spending millions on flying Air Force 1 and 30 servants and 50 bodyguards around.

we have 17 trillion in debt and counting, madame :eusa_hand:

Yea , no problem, until Michelle's epiphany on water ,we were all dying of dehydration.

deliriously irrational are cult worshipers - she could tell what she did without spending millions on flying Air Force 1 and 30 servants and 50 bodyguards around.

we have 17 trillion in debt and counting, madame :eusa_hand:

We just need to borrow more.

Because I get very annoyed being told that I need to drink water....
Have you sought professional help in dealing with your hair-trigger temper and irrational anger about unimportant matters?

I, unlike you, think for myself. So, stay tuned, I think her next piece of advice for you and her minions is that it is bad to light one's self on fire.

Or, maybe smoking is bad for you?

:lol:

I have no problem either with FLOTUS, POTUS or whoever propagating drinking water( even if they are payed by bottled water retailers) - if they target the specific audience using the most effective means to reach that audience - in case they don't know how - they can ask marketing advisers.

Drinking water is healthier then drinking soft drinks and her cult worshipers will benefit from that message.

But I can bet THEY didn't hear it at all - because if one needs to reach them one needs to have ads during MTV programming, football games or whatever that crowds watch.

What she did was an idiotic parade of ignorance and, as usual, throwing OUR money down the drain.

Most of us don't need hydration advice from that fucking hag.... just go on vacation and STFU Moochelle.

way to prove you are nothing more than a child

Why? Because I get very annoyed being told that I need to drink water? I, unlike you, figured this out on my own... a very long time ago.

she isnt telling you, she is suggesting that you drink more water because its healthy.
You cant even put aside your blind hatred over something this silly. You type of people are literally useless in politics.

No irrational ,just common sense - You do not need some mouth piece telling people to drink water ,breath air ,wipe our ass ,or eat - What's the next Revelation " Michelle says you need to sleep to avoid getting tired " - Holy shit I never knew that :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back