First lady wants people to drink more plain water

It is actually not good for your kidneys to drink too much water. Our bodies are made to tell us when we are thirsty and thus we drink.

It's not the first lady's job to tell us what to drink. She acts like humans are morons.

Its water...change your tampon.

Actually, let's cut to the chase. It's white bigotry.

wow, it took this long...
I'll just be glad when they ARE gone and we don't have hear this stupid crap any longer

yet people here made a thread that went on for WEEKS how Sarah Palin (a former governor and candidate for Vice President)LIKE BLACK MEAT

You are all two faced hypocrites....

but here is this for OUR QUEEN MOTHER MaBell Obambam:eusa_boohoo: now all you bow

You literally are too stupid for words.

It is actually not good for your kidneys to drink too much water. Our bodies are made to tell us when we are thirsty and thus we drink.

It's not the first lady's job to tell us what to drink. She acts like humans are morons.

Actually the elderly population needs to drink more water which helps prevent such things as UTIs.
This isnt an issue, get a life.

The greedy rich idiot GOP screws the nonrich for years, and the hater dupes are up in arms about the totalitarian First Lady making them eat their veggies and drink their fluids, the fat dingbat racists lol...

You'd figure someone urging kids to drink more water would be fairly a non-issue.
You'd be wrong.

Is there any more worthless person on this board than Nova?[/QUOTE]

AHHHH, Candycorn got her panties in a bunch......:lol: $people-of-wal-mart-man-scratching-his-butt-300x187.jpg

First lady wants people to drink more plain water | Political Headlines | Comcast

Michelle Obama has pushed Americans to eat healthier and to exercise more. Now she says we should "drink up" too. As in plain water. And as in more of it.

The first lady, an exercise fanatic who loves French fries and whose biceps are envied by women everywhere, is getting behind a campaign being launched Thursday to encourage people to drink more plain old-fashioned water. Whether it comes from a faucet, an underground spring, a rambling river or a plastic bottle, the message is: "Drink up."

Next she will be telling us how to wipe our ass , get the shit out of our lives Government !

Just for that, I'm going to pop open a can of Coke..regular not diet...:eek:

That's how you do it. Drink 6 Monster Energy drinks and hope for cardiac arrest. That'll really show her

In the words of a lib, "it's their body".

First lady wants people to drink more plain water | Political Headlines | Comcast

Michelle Obama has pushed Americans to eat healthier and to exercise more. Now she says we should "drink up" too. As in plain water. And as in more of it.

The first lady, an exercise fanatic who loves French fries and whose biceps are envied by women everywhere, is getting behind a campaign being launched Thursday to encourage people to drink more plain old-fashioned water. Whether it comes from a faucet, an underground spring, a rambling river or a plastic bottle, the message is: "Drink up."

Next she will be telling us how to wipe our ass , get the shit out of our lives Government !

ummm... hey, N... you 'n I prolly agree on most issues...

but you come off as a real horse's ass on this...

jes' sayin'... :)

This is one time I agree with her.

She is right.

People need to drink more plain water than what they do.

I spent most of my life working out of doors under all kinds of conditions and I have seen many people get sick because they weren't drinking enough plain water.

It's really simple. Look at your urine. If it's yellow, you're not drinking enough plain water. The darker it is the worse it is. You are working your kidneys too hard and you are dehydrating yourself.

Yes, I drink coffee.. and a lot of it. A full pot every morning and another pot through out the day. But I also drink at least a gallon of straight water, especially if I am outside working. I have a gallon jug in the fridge that is for water only. I also keep two half gallon jugs at work with water in them.

Another thing while I am on my soap box. The hotter it is, the warmer you want your water. I have seen people pass out from guzzling iced cold water after being out in the heat. Cool water is less of a shock to your body than Cold water is.

During summer months I add Apple cider vinegar to my water. It seems to help with that dry mouth feeling you get.

This is one time I agree with her.

She is right.

People need to drink more plain water than what they do.

I spent most of my life working out of doors under all kinds of conditions and I have seen many people get sick because they weren't drinking enough plain water.

It's really simple. Look at your urine. If it's yellow, you're not drinking enough plain water. The darker it is the worse it is. You are working your kidneys too hard and you are dehydrating yourself.

Yes, I drink coffee.. and a lot of it. A full pot every morning and another pot through out the day. But I also drink at least a gallon of straight water, especially if I am outside working. I have a gallon jug in the fridge that is for water only. I also keep two half gallon jugs at work with water in them.

Another thing while I am on my soap box. The hotter it is, the warmer you want your water. I have seen people pass out from guzzling iced cold water after being out in the heat. Cool water is less of a shock to your body than Cold water is.

During summer months I add Apple cider vinegar to my water. It seems to help with that dry mouth feeling you get.

hey, y'all... pay attention here... dis guy knows wut he's talkin' about... I'm serious...

Perhaps she has been reading your posts?

I wonder if Nova was as upset about Nancy Reagan and the "just say no to drugs" campaign?

as much as I despise the arrogant racist FLOTUS, this is not a big deal.People need to drink plain water more often instead of sugary drinks.

and the "just Say No" program was a disaster with the no tolerance polices that followed.

You can lead a liberal to water, but you cannot make him drink it ,unless of course it is KOOLAID ,must be a bitch being lead around on a leash, Gee I really never knew you had to drink water ......:lol::lol::lol:

$0b38-US-Michelle-Obama.jpg
Drink more water you stupid ignorant people !

ummm... hey, N... you 'n I prolly agree on most issues...

but you come off as a real horse's ass on this...

jes' sayin'... :)

Yea , no problem, until Michelle's epiphany on water ,we were all dying of dehydration.
$dehydration_s17_prevention.jpg

Forum List

Back