First lady wants people to drink more plain water

You people should drink nothing but 32oz sodas.

This way you can stick it both Bloomberg and Michelle at the same time.

Please, please

Tell us you are not as stupid as what you are posting. When someone gives advice they have to list all possible exceptions to that advice? If your doctor says regulate water intake....then do it

America is too fucking fat. Any advice to restrain obesity is well worth it

Yes, that is what a responsible person does, list the possible exceptions. And it is required by law in many instances. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the the moo cow soon finds herself in some deep shit over her neglect of these details. Dietetics is a licensed profession. The moo cow is practicing it without a license.

Then my doctor at the VAMC is doing it without a license also, he tells me to not only drink more water, he tells me to eat less fat, salt, get more exercise, stop smoking.
Yet I do not call him a tyrant, dictator, bitch, moo-cow, asshole, prodding bastard, monkey, asshat, imperialist, negligent, over bearing, self righteous, interfering of my Constitutional rights or a damn ******.

Doctors and nurses are trained in dietetics and teaching patients about it is part of their job. She is not a doctor or a nurse. She is a lawyer. Lawyers are given no training in dietetics and it is not legal for them to give advice about it. She is playing a dangerous game, evidenced by the fact that she clearly doesn't know there are exceptions to her advice. She should be prosecuted and jailed.

Last edited:
You people should drink nothing but 32oz sodas.

This way you can stick it both Bloomberg and Michelle at the same time.

I wouldnt stick anything of mine near that woman. Have you ever watched her eat? :eek:

It is a very silly "cause" for a first lady even if the first lady is really a first skank like Big Moo is. What will she think of next, telling people to brush their teeth? Wipe their asses? Lock their doors when they leave the house? Drive more carefully? A campaign to drink more water is the cause of someone who just doesn't want to give a lot of thought to the issues of causes and seizes on anything that comes along just to have something to say.

While I own a giant gym and understand and agree with eating healthy, I find it funny that the first lady's husband Obama supplies subsidies to companies and farms that produce the most unhealthy food found in the world today. That these subsidies allow them to produce high calorie, high carb, low quality and ultra refined crap at near nothing for costs and undercut any healthy foods.

Just sayin... Maybe she should host a protect in her living room.

It is a very silly "cause" for a first lady even if the first lady is really a first skank like Big Moo is. What will she think of next, telling people to brush their teeth? Wipe their asses? Lock their doors when they leave the house? Drive more carefully? A campaign to drink more water is the cause of someone who just doesn't want to give a lot of thought to the issues of causes and seizes on anything that comes along just to have something to say.

Americans are fat as hell. Try going to the mall or god forbid, a beach

It is probably the biggest health challenge facing our country

Yes, that is what a responsible person does, list the possible exceptions. And it is required by law in many instances. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the the moo cow soon finds herself in some deep shit over her neglect of these details. Dietetics is a licensed profession. The moo cow is practicing it without a license.

Then my doctor at the VAMC is doing it without a license also, he tells me to not only drink more water, he tells me to eat less fat, salt, get more exercise, stop smoking.
Yet I do not call him a tyrant, dictator, bitch, moo-cow, asshole, prodding bastard, monkey, asshat, imperialist, negligent, over bearing, self righteous, interfering of my Constitutional rights or a damn ******.

Doctors and nurses are trained in dietetics and teaching patients about it is part of their job. She is not a doctor or a nurse. She is a lawyer. Lawyers are given no training in dietetics and it is not legal for them to give advice about it. She is playing a dangerous game, evidenced by the fact that she clearly doesn't know there are exceptions to her advice. She should be prosecuted and jailed.

You don't need a license to know what is good for you. My Mother had no license yet told me that I needed to diet and put me on a diet, she should be prosecuted and jailed.

Last edited:
This isn't the first skank's cause. It's the first skank's commercial! It's a product endorsement.

On Thursday, America’s First Mom will join actress Eva Longoria to urge everyone to drink more water in a campaign dubbed “Drink Up.” The goal: replace a Coke with a bottle of Aquafina, or any of the other 14 water brands her campaign is endorsing - BEVERLY HILLS 9OH2O, DASANI, EVIAN Natural Spring Water, Hint, Voss, WAT-AAH!, North America’s Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, Ozarka, Poland Spring, resource and Zephyrhills.

Soda Wars: Michelle Obama tells kids to drink water | WashingtonExaminer.com

When Charmin pays her off, she'll be telling people to double wipe.

Americans are fat as hell. Try going to the mall or god forbid, a beach

It is probably the biggest health challenge facing our country

Big
Ugly
Fat
Fuckers
Eating
Trough

This isn't the first skank's cause. It's the first skank's commercial! It's a product endorsement.

On Thursday, America’s First Mom will join actress Eva Longoria to urge everyone to drink more water in a campaign dubbed “Drink Up.” The goal: replace a Coke with a bottle of Aquafina, or any of the other 14 water brands her campaign is endorsing - BEVERLY HILLS 9OH2O, DASANI, EVIAN Natural Spring Water, Hint, Voss, WAT-AAH!, North America’s Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, Ozarka, Poland Spring, resource and Zephyrhills.

Soda Wars: Michelle Obama tells kids to drink water | WashingtonExaminer.com

When Charmin pays her off, she'll be telling people to double wipe.

Sheryl Crow has already covered that.

How long before drinking water becomes some kind of Communist plot?

Naw, its the Muslin Brotherhood that's behind this nefarious, water drinking plot.

Not "Muslim".

The maroons call them Muslins.

Oh please, big moo is just a paid shill, a huckster. She's a political NBA endorser. It would not be surprising to see Nike come out with limited edition $500.00 signature Orc sports shoes as part of the "Let's Move" campaign.

First lady wants people to drink more plain water | Political Headlines | Comcast

Michelle Obama has pushed Americans to eat healthier and to exercise more. Now she says we should "drink up" too. As in plain water. And as in more of it.

The first lady, an exercise fanatic who loves French fries and whose biceps are envied by women everywhere, is getting behind a campaign being launched Thursday to encourage people to drink more plain old-fashioned water. Whether it comes from a faucet, an underground spring, a rambling river or a plastic bottle, the message is: "Drink up."

Next she will be telling us how to wipe our ass , get the shit out of our lives Government !

tumblr_inline_mhhj3g8dzx1qz4rgp.gif

She probably owns stock in the bottled water industry.

You don't need a license to know what is good for you. My Mother had no license yet told me that I needed to diet and put me on a diet, she should be prosecuted and jailed.

You don't need a license to tell your own family what to eat. You DO need a license to tell OTHERS outside your family what to eat.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=1297&ChapterID=24

Last edited:
First lady wants people to drink more plain water | Political Headlines | Comcast

Michelle Obama has pushed Americans to eat healthier and to exercise more. Now she says we should "drink up" too. As in plain water. And as in more of it.

The first lady, an exercise fanatic who loves French fries and whose biceps are envied by women everywhere, is getting behind a campaign being launched Thursday to encourage people to drink more plain old-fashioned water. Whether it comes from a faucet, an underground spring, a rambling river or a plastic bottle, the message is: "Drink up."

Next she will be telling us how to wipe our ass , get the shit out of our lives Government !

Just for that, I'm going to pop open a can of Coke..regular not diet...:eek:

Big moo will promote what ever she's paid to promote. If Charmin paid her she'd promote toilet paper and democrats would say republicans want to stop people from wiping their asses.

She has some nerve telling others about eating healthy.
I guess the fact her ass is large enough for use as a screen in a drive in movie theater has not bothered her.

Forum List

Back