First lady wants people to drink more plain water

I wonder how much "plain water" the wookie drinks as she's waited on hand and foot up there in the black house by a small army of waiters, waitresses and personal staff?

Hey flotus, practice what ya preach you fat ass skank. Can't wait until your reparations collecting ass is kicked to the fucking curb. Meddling bitch, if I need more water I'll hear it from my doctor, not you.

Jealous much dude? That's the life of a rich pampered person. If you would get off your ass and get a job, maybe you could afford going to a sit down restaurant. They would wait hand and foot on you. Your food wouldn't come to you in a bag. A wait staff would bring you a glass of water. If you ask nice. They will even make you feel like you are special. For a nice tip.
Get a job and get a grip.
Well there we go... here we have the usual MORON speaking as though he had ANY fucking idea who he was talking to and my situation, which of course, HE DOESN'T.

Which then of course makes HIM look like a BUBBLE HEADED LITTLE BUTT HURT LIBTARD all MAD because someone DARED say something BAD about his POS messiah's MEDDLING WIFE.

Well congratulations SHIT FOR BRAINS, you win the DUMBASS FOR THE DAY award.

Idiot.

How long before drinking water becomes some kind of Communist plot?

it did when they started adding chemicals to the public water supply.

Say you are kidding. Come on, you must be kidding. No I bet you are not. Then you must be on a well and able to resist the Commie plot of adding chemicals to the drinking water.

Of course it leads me to ask; is this the reason so many on the right are bat shit crazy? A communist plot to take over the right wingers drinking water by adding chemicals to make you all crazy?

Call your friend Putin. Tell him you want it stopped. He'll do it you know. He likes America.

Hey I have a well and there is not crap in my water and I'm just fine.

You don't need all the shit in your water just because the fucking government says it's good for you.

Say you are kidding. Come on, you must be kidding. No I bet you are not. Then you must be on a well and able to resist the Commie plot of adding chemicals to the drinking water.

Of course it leads me to ask; is this the reason so many on the right are bat shit crazy? A communist plot to take over the right wingers drinking water by adding chemicals to make you all crazy?

Call your friend Putin. Tell him you want it stopped. He'll do it you know. He likes America.

You don't need all the shit in your water just because the fucking government says it's good for you.
I have my own well too. Best tasting water I've ever drank.

I have my own well too. Best tasting water I've ever drank.

See? In Conservatopia, the Koolaid comes right out of the ground! lolol

So now the Right is against drinking water because an Obama is for it?

Just when you thought the derangement couldn't get any worse...

You write comedy for late night?

No, SENSIBLE people don't need some meddling bitch to TELL them to drink more water.

Just when you thought the libtard spin couldn't get any more stupid.

Are you nuts?

If your doctor tells you to refrain from drinking too much water, then do it
You are going to ignore your doctors advice because the First Lady says so?

God, conservatives are fucking stupid

She is irresponsible in not making note that there can be exceptions to her advice. And FYI, this disease does not pick and choose any particular creed. You could find your stupid self with it. And I stop short of saying I hope you do, but you would learn a thing or two if you did get it.

Please, please

Tell us you are not as stupid as what you are posting. When someone gives advice they have to list all possible exceptions to that advice? If your doctor says regulate water intake....then do it

America is too fucking fat. Any advice to restrain obesity is well worth it

Yes, that is what a responsible person does, list the possible exceptions. And it is required by law in many instances. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the the moo cow soon finds herself in some deep shit over her neglect of these details. Dietetics is a licensed profession. The moo cow is practicing it without a license.

So now the Right is against drinking water because an Obama is for it?

Just when you thought the derangement couldn't get any worse...

You write comedy for late night?

No, SENSIBLE people don't need some meddling bitch to TELL them to drink more water.

Just when you thought the libtard spin couldn't get any more stupid.

Yes, poor FLOTUS needs to appear relevant, so history will treat her with meaning...lol

Even after her last flop:

After just one year, some schools around the country are dropping out of the healthier new federal lunch program, complaining that so many students turned up their noses at meals packed with whole grains, fruits and vegetables that the cafeterias were losing money.

Federal officials say they don't have exact numbers but have seen isolated reports of schools cutting ties with the $11 billion National School Lunch Program, which reimburses schools for meals served and gives them access to lower-priced food.

Districts that rejected the program say the reimbursement was not enough to offset losses from students who began avoiding the lunch line and bringing food from home or, in some cases, going hungry.

"Some of the stuff we had to offer, they wouldn't eat," said Catlin, Ill.,

Some schools opt out of gov't-subsidized lunch program with healthier menu - CBS News

Adding chemicals to the public water supply has saved millions of lives

Sure it has. Name a few.

Water is used. Returned to ponding basins. treated with chemical, and used again. In countries where water cannot be treated, disease flourishes. For example, if water were not treated, then people would suffer from dysentary.

There are chemicals placed in our drinking water. Some chemicals are put in by the government to treat the water to make it safe for human consumption. Some chemicals either seep into our water supply or are the result of companies dumping waste products into our water. That is why we need government regulations - to keep our water safe. I know conservatives like to rail against all government regulation and government involvement, but some regulations are needed for the public good.

I cannot name a person specifically who has been saved by treating our water. However it would be folly to say that treating our water has not saved lives.

Sure it has. Name a few.

Water is used. Returned to ponding basins. treated with chemical, and used again. In countries where water cannot be treated, disease flourishes. For example, if water were not treated, then people would suffer from dysentary.

Yeah because they are incapable of boiling it for a few minutes.

Even the most backwards people in the most backwards countries know how to boil water.

I will take moochelles advice and drink lot of water so I can...

piss%20on%20obama.gif

Sure it has. Name a few.

There are chemicals placed in our drinking water. Some chemicals are put in by the government to treat the water to make it safe for human consumption. Some chemicals either seep into our water supply or are the result of companies dumping waste products into our water. That is why we need government regulations - to keep our water safe. I know conservatives like to rail against all government regulation and government involvement, but some regulations are needed for the public good.

I cannot name a person specifically who has been saved by treating our water. However it would be folly to say that treating our water has not saved lives.

Take a look at China. Getting people there to boil their water has saved hundreds of thousands of lives. If a person in China could survive infancy they could live to be old. But the contaminated drinking water was killing them as infants. They have been boiling their water for several decades now, with a concomitant drop in mortality.

She is irresponsible in not making note that there can be exceptions to her advice. And FYI, this disease does not pick and choose any particular creed. You could find your stupid self with it. And I stop short of saying I hope you do, but you would learn a thing or two if you did get it.

Please, please

Tell us you are not as stupid as what you are posting. When someone gives advice they have to list all possible exceptions to that advice? If your doctor says regulate water intake....then do it

Yes, that is what a responsible person does, list the possible exceptions. And it is required by law in many instances. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the the moo cow soon finds herself in some deep shit over her neglect of these details. Dietetics is a licensed profession. The moo cow is practicing it without a license.

Thanks for showing your true motivation

Sure it has. Name a few.

Life expectancy history: Public health and medical advances that lead to long lives. - Slate Magazine

Clean water may be the biggest lifesaver in history. Some historians attribute one-half of the overall reduction in mortality, two-thirds of the reduction in child mortality, and three-fourths of the reduction in infant mortality to clean water. In 1854, John Snow traced a cholera outbreak in London to a water pump next to a leaky sewer, and some of the big public works projects of the late 1900s involved separating clean water from dirty. Cities ran water through sand and gravel to physically trap filth, and when that didn’t work (germs are awfully small) they started chlorinating water.

Last edited:

Sure it has. Name a few.

Life expectancy history: Public health and medical advances that lead to long lives. - Slate Magazine

Clean water may be the biggest lifesaver in history. Some historians attribute one-half of the overall reduction in mortality, two-thirds of the reduction in child mortality, and three-fourths of the reduction in infant mortality to clean water. In 1854, John Snow traced a cholera outbreak in London to a water pump next to a leaky sewer, and some of the big public works projects of the late 1900s involved separating clean water from dirty. Cities ran water through sand and gravel to physically trap filth, and when that didn’t work (germs are awfully small) they started chlorinating water.

As i said even the most backwards people in the most backwards countries know how to boil water.

Just watch. The Feds will add a plain water tax to monetize this.

Please, please

Then my doctor at the VAMC is doing it without a license also, he tells me to not only drink more water, he tells me to eat less fat, salt, get more exercise, stop smoking.
Yet I do not call him a tyrant, dictator, bitch, moo-cow, asshole, prodding bastard, monkey, asshat, imperialist, negligent, over bearing, self righteous, interfering of my Constitutional rights or a damn ******.

Please, please

Thanks for showing your true motivation

You stupid fuck. If someone practices as a nurse or a doctor or a lawyer without a license, they can be criminally prosecuted and jailed. I think she should be prosecuted jailed for practicing dietetics without a license.

Forum List

Back