First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

Agenda of Republican House

Hunter Biden’s Laptop
Get Fauci
End Woke
Impeach Biden
Gridlock
Shut down Government

Registers with the base, but does nothing for the country

Because this last year was soooooooooo great, right?

Speaking of doing "nothing" for the country:

Record high gas prices
40 year high inflation
Americans lost 9 trillion in the stock market
20 year high lending rates
Migrants flooding our border as never before

MOST people don't look at these aborted cell clusters as "murder."
In fact 82% of us don't.
And THAT is why Republicans can't win elections anymore.
What about the ones that are four months, five months? What about partial birth abortions? What about POST-birth “abortion,” that some libs are pushing.

And the reason we “can’t win elections” (interesting, since we just WON the House) is because the government is colluding with the media to make the Rs look bad and to hide how bad the Ds are.

If we had an objective media, the only Dem wins would be in CA, NY, VT, and MD.

MOST people don't look at these aborted cell clusters as "murder."
In fact 82% of us don't.
And THAT is why Republicans can't win elections anymore.

What a pretty fantasy world of chickenshit zero accountability you live in.

I prefer owning what it is my responsibility to own.

It's called being an adult.

Go ahead and remain a cell cluster for as long as you want, but you don't get to demand that we join you in your world of childish, ignorant lies.

What about the ones that are four months, five months? What about partial birth abortions? What about POST-birth “abortion,” that some libs are pushing.

And the reason we “can’t win elections” (interesting, since we just WON the House) is because the government is colluding with the media to make the Rs look bad and to hide how bad the Ds are.

If we had an objective media, the only Dem wins would be in CA, NY, VT, and MD.

What a sick, pathetic world they live in where believing they have won is more important than actually being winners.

….to reverse the order hiring 87,000 IRS agents to go after small business owners and hard-working moderate earners. It’s shameful that the Democrats want to develop an army to intimidate and harass Americans, while they allocate funding for a measly 300 border agents to prevent the invasion from the southern border.

Up until now, the Democrats have treated foreigners here illegally better than honest Americans. That begins to change tomorrow when Republicans take over.

Republicans will not do jack shit in Congress! That's their MO. They are all about obstruction.

Nice try Skippy

But no country has close to the military power we do
That power is no good if we don't have the Testosterone level to use it aggressively. Sorry, no sale. My great uncle, a WWII vet and part of the D-Day invasion would vomit if he saw what our military has become. Thank God he passed away before this catastrophe.

That power is no good if we don't have the Testosterone level to use it aggressively. Sorry, no sale. My great uncle, a WWII vet and part of the D-Day invasion would vomit if he saw what our military has become. Thank God he passed away before this catastrophe.

Ditto my beloved Air Force Veteran husband.

I don't know what would disgust him more, seeing the sissified military or the groomed children. (He was a teacher as well)

Forum List

Back