First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

Mass mailings like the junk mail you get from fast food restaurants. I suppose Democrats want Dominos to deliver a ballot with every pizza in 2022. There are striker voting standards in Third World countries than some states have here in USA. Why did my cousin go to vote in Arizona and was told she already voted by mail-in? Why did a colleague at work get an email from Michigan Secretary of States Office thanking her for her mail in vote? She hasn't lived or voted in Michigan in 26 years. That's why Democrats wanted easily counterfited mail-in ballots. Joe Biden campaigned and won from his fucking basement and a drive-in theatre. Why? As he said in a video Freudian slip:"We have put together the greatest election fraud in history!"

I presume on January 5th, that republicans were within 6 feet (by court order) of every facet of the election process, and they didn't see any irregularities.

And the result of that statewide federal election was an even bigger democratic victory margin.
Sure they were. Which party got the overwhelming majority of "mail-in" ballots?

The party whose candidate didn't tell his voters to not vote by mail.

I presume on January 5th, that republicans were within 6 feet (by court order) of every facet of the election process, and they didn't see any irregularities.

And the result of that statewide federal election was an even bigger democratic victory margin.
And I presume republicans were standing there, watching as they verified each signature.

And I presume republicans were standing there, watching as they verified each signature.
They aren't allowed to, you fucking douchebag.

ROFL! a flag pole is a weapon? You are a moron.
If a flagpole can break through bullet proof glass it most certainly is a weapon
It wasn't bullet proof glass, moron.
And a flagpole is a weapon.

It depicts a white teenager, Joseph Rakes, assaulting a black man—lawyer and civil rights activist Ted Landsmarkwith a flagpole bearing the American flag (also known as Old Glory).

Rakes was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon and sentenced to two years' imprisonment

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?

You do know that you're talking to someone who is mentally retarded, right?

Of course. I like to see them bark and growl while I poke them with a stick. I can be a dick to crazy right wingers sometimes.
You're just a dick, period.

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?

You do know that you're talking to someone who is mentally retarded, right?

Of course. I like to see them bark and growl while I poke them with a stick. I can be a dick to crazy right wingers sometimes.
You're just a dick, period.

and you are a pathetic little weenie, dumb ass.

Because the patriots were unarmed. Won't happen again I can assure you.

Unarmed you say?

What did they use to smash through that bullet proof glass?

Those were WEAPONS my friend

She was no patriot. She was exactly the opposite. She was a domestic terrorist trying to attack the members of our government
ROFL! a flag pole is a weapon? You are a moron.
and here is you claiming that a) a skateboard is a weapon and b) a weapon is not necessary to claim self defense.

"He brandished his skateboard. However, the law on self defense doesn't require your attacker to brandish a weapon. It only requires that you have a reasonable fear that you will be killed or injured".

but of course this was not a trumptard breaking, entering, vandalizing, and threatening inside a federal building.
Ashli Babbit was not killed in self defense, scumbag. The cop who killed her was at least 30 feet away from her. He aimed his pistol at her and fired.

Breaking and entering is not a justification for a police officer to blow someone away in cold blood.

Last edited:
Ashli Babbit was not killed in self defense, scumbag. The cop who killed her was at least 30 feet away from her. He aimed his pistol at her and fired.

Breaking and entering is not a justification for a police officer to blow someone away in cold blood.

You were right about it technically not being self defense. It was done in defense of the congressmen and senators several feet to his rear who were in danger from the mob breaking through the door. The glass was indeed bulletproof, made of layers of tempered glass separated by a reinforcing plastic layers to keep objects from penetrating.
The police officer fired because the people he was sworn to protect, were in danger from the mob.

We're talking january 5th. They had a court order allowing them within 6 feet of the poll workers.
Which they didn't respect, moron. They moved they counting another 20 feet away.

Who are you trying to fool?
You are confusing November and January.

Its called FRAUDULENT VOTES.
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.
Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.
The charts show a flood of votes for Biden in the middle of the night.

Case closed.

We're talking january 5th. They had a court order allowing them within 6 feet of the poll workers.
Which they didn't respect, moron. They moved they counting another 20 feet away.

Who are you trying to fool?
You are confusing November and January.
No I'm not.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!

Its called FRAUDULENT VOTES.
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.

No you don't, commie.

Awww Finger Boy. Give it a shot. Present some credible proof and show me how wrong I am. You skared?
I've submitted hundreds of posts that prove you're a lying douchebag.

I find it funny as hell that Trump campaigned for the Republican senators in GA, and BOTH of them lost.
You think election fraud is funny?
Lol fake election fraud is pretty fucking hilarious.
There's nothing fake about it, turd. It's on video.
Let’s say for the sake of argument there was election fraud. How are you so convinced there was ENOUGH of it to make Biden’s win fraudulent? How are you so convinced election fraud didn’t happen in states Trump won? Do you see how asking these basic questions makes you come across as silly?
What difference does it make how much you think occured? It's obvious that Dims don't want anyone to examine the ballots. That's the surest indication that they know the election was a swindle.
lol Georgia was counted 3 times and republican officials stood by the integrity of the election. You can call them RINOs if you want but you can’t expect anyone to take that argument seriously.

How many times does counting counterfeit money need to take place to make it real?

Forum List

Back