First president since 1932 to lose his party the White House, Senate and the House in one term

Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.
The charts show a flood of votes for Biden in the middle of the night.

Case closed.
Could you address the election of January 5th, special senate election.
Republicans had the opportunity to get within 6 feet of every facet of the election process, from the verifying of signatures, to the tabulation of the ballots, to the checking of ID's at the polls.

This was probably the closest watched election in history, and without a hint of fraud. The democrats win in a landslide.

ROFL! a flag pole is a weapon? You are a moron.
If a flagpole can break through bullet proof glass it most certainly is a weapon
It wasn't bullet proof glass, moron.
And a flagpole is a weapon.

It depicts a white teenager, Joseph Rakes, assaulting a black man—lawyer and civil rights activist Ted Landsmarkwith a flagpole bearing the American flag (also known as Old Glory).

Rakes was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon and sentenced to two years' imprisonment
It's a weapon, but it's not a deadly weapon.

How many times does counting counterfeit money need to take place to make it real?

Except this example has people putting the money into one of those dollar bill changers, and the machine said it was O.K.

But they didn't trust the machine, so they took the bills the machine said were O.K., and had people verify each one by hand. And they verified each one was O.K. But to absolutely sure run it through the machine again.

How many times does counting counterfeit money need to take place to make it real?

Except this example has people putting the money into one of those dollar bill changers, and the machine said it was O.K.

But they didn't trust the machine, so they took the bills the machine said were O.K., and had people verify each one by hand. And they verified each one was O.K. But to absolutely sure run it through the machine again.
You mean the mail-in ballots that had no folds in them?

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

It took 20 years for the Republican Party to win back the presidency!

Its called FRAUDULENT VOTES.
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?
No you don't, commie.

Awww Finger Boy. Give it a shot. Present some credible proof and show me how wrong I am. You skared?
I've submitted hundreds of posts that prove you're a lying douchebag.

No finger boy. You've submitted hundreds of posts that prove you are a whiny little bitch who believes anything the right tells him to believe.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the president during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Its called FRAUDULENT VOTES.
Logic facts and common sense like that never register with trolls like him and the trump haters.

I love logic, facts, and common sense. Why don't you present some credible proof of fraudulent votes, and we can discuss it?
No you don't, commie.

Awww Finger Boy. Give it a shot. Present some credible proof and show me how wrong I am. You skared?
I've submitted hundreds of posts that prove you're a lying douchebag.

No finger boy. You've submitted hundreds of posts that prove you are a whiny little bitch who believes anything the right tells him to believe.
Wrong.

I find it funny as hell that Trump campaigned for the Republican senators in GA, and BOTH of them lost.
You think election fraud is funny?
Lol fake election fraud is pretty fucking hilarious.
There's nothing fake about it, turd. It's on video.
Let’s say for the sake of argument there was election fraud. How are you so convinced there was ENOUGH of it to make Biden’s win fraudulent? How are you so convinced election fraud didn’t happen in states Trump won? Do you see how asking these basic questions makes you come across as silly?
What difference does it make how much you think occured? It's obvious that Dims don't want anyone to examine the ballots. That's the surest indication that they know the election was a swindle.
lol Georgia was counted 3 times and republican officials stood by the integrity of the election. You can call them RINOs if you want but you can’t expect anyone to take that argument seriously.

Provide proof the ballots are fraudulent or fuck off.

Trump didn't lose anything he almost won the house back and he won in a landslide and the two senators in Georgia had their seats stolen with the same phony ballots used in November...but so be it the GOP isn't smart enough and they have no fight in them what so ever so they deserve to have the election stolen from their weak asses....
Don’t you see how childish it sounds to suggest that any republican win was 100% legitimate yet any democrat win is 100% illegitimate? It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults.
I don't see anything "childish" about it. Dims commit election fraud. Republicans don't.

Dems have been cheating for decades, the rush to vote by mail threw the doors wide open to election fraud.
Lol for decades huh? Right I’m sure you have been concerned ever since. The truth is that you didn’t think election fraud was at all a problem prior to the GOP’s faux whining about it while Obama was president. They told you how to think. Now you just pretend you are “woke”.

That's right, decades Dems are pure scum.

I find it funny as hell that Trump campaigned for the Republican senators in GA, and BOTH of them lost.
Let’s say for the sake of argument there was election fraud. How are you so convinced there was ENOUGH of it to make Biden’s win fraudulent? How are you so convinced election fraud didn’t happen in states Trump won? Do you see how asking these basic questions makes you come across as silly?
What difference does it make how much you think occured? It's obvious that Dims don't want anyone to examine the ballots. That's the surest indication that they know the election was a swindle.
lol Georgia was counted 3 times and republican officials stood by the integrity of the election. You can call them RINOs if you want but you can’t expect anyone to take that argument seriously.

Georgia counted fraudulent ballots 3 times, got it.

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Hey Republicans are you tired of winning yet?

Last time this happened was when Republican Herbert Hoover (the President during the Great Depression) lost to Democrat Franklin Roosevelt.

Trump didn't lose the House in this election.

Trump didn't lose anything he almost won the house back and he won in a landslide and the two senators in Georgia had their seats stolen with the same phony ballots used in November...but so be it the GOP isn't smart enough and they have no fight in them what so ever so they deserve to have the election stolen from their weak asses....
Don’t you see how childish it sounds to suggest that any republican win was 100% legitimate yet any democrat win is 100% illegitimate? It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults.
I don't see anything "childish" about it. Dims commit election fraud. Republicans don't.

Dems have been cheating for decades, the rush to vote by mail threw the doors wide open to election fraud.
Lol for decades huh? Right I’m sure you have been concerned ever since. The truth is that you didn’t think election fraud was at all a problem prior to the GOP’s faux whining about it while Obama was president. They told you how to think. Now you just pretend you are “woke”.

That's right, decades Dems are pure scum.
Fact: you didn’t care about voter fraud prior to the GOP whining about it under Obama.

Glad we got that settled.

If they re-ran the presidential election today, after the shit Trump just pulled, Trump would lose another 25-35% of the vote, and at least another 100 electoral votes.

Trump is finished, and more violence by his supporters will just bury him deeper. The ruling classes are through with him, as are some 80% of the people. If the Democrats had new ideas and charismatic leaders — which they don’t — they would sweep the next election and usher in a new era.

Provide proof the ballots are fraudulent or fuck off.

No, produce proof the ballots are legit or fuck off.

What the fuck does "face impeachment" mean? Only three presidents have been impeached.
That includes Nixon, dolt
ahhhhh ... but donny will be the FIRST prez to be impeached TWICE,

so there is that. :heehee:
There's that
Haha, and if you believe Biden won the presidency, you have to believe he won more votes than Obama, while winning 212 fewer counties. :laugh2:

A claim so stupid it defies logic. One election has no bearing on any other
Look it up, dope. How many votes did Obama get overall? How many did Biden get overall? How many counties did Obama win? How many counties did Biden win?

How bad did Biden kick Trump's ass?
Anyone who states publicly that Biden legitimately won this election is either a dupe or a traitor. Period.

Maybe they could explain how after the November election where they claimed fraud, they did the same thing all over again January 5th, with I presume an army of poll watchers, and ballot observers to look at every facet of the election.

And without so much as a hint of irregularities, the same result in the special senate election as in the presidential, except the combined margin of victory was even bigger.
The charts show a flood of votes for Biden in the middle of the night.

Case closed.
Could you address the election of January 5th, special senate election.
Republicans had the opportunity to get within 6 feet of every facet of the election process, from the verifying of signatures, to the tabulation of the ballots, to the checking of ID's at the polls.

This was probably the closest watched election in history, and without a hint of fraud. The democrats win in a landslide.

A landslide? What election did you watch? It was 50.2 to 49.8. That's not a landslide. That's BARELY winning. Even auto-recount territory.

Also will be first since Andrew Johnson (1869) to not attend the inauguration of his successor. Hoover did, wasn't at all happy about it but he at least didn't run around claiming "FRAUD! FRAUD! AWK"
If you sniveling traitors really believed your own screeching you would have no problem
And yet that "proven fact" was not able to be proven in a court of law.
It was never tried in a court of law, not the least reason for which there are very few courts of actual law left in this country. The left has turned much of the judiciary into their henchmen. Bad shit coming. The Bolsheviks are winning.

Forum List

Back